Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Came out...

I'm glad things went well for you Pocoyo. Your friends are great.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Thanks Sierra and lms
    Yeah they're pretty cool.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    hey what about my arm!!, seriously though Pocoyo well done
    Kieron, I DO have two arms, ya know!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Ditto what everyone already said!

Congrats Pocoyo I'm well pleased for ya
    I've come out to my gay friend at work he is cool about how I feel towards myself. He knows I want to change my body and I can talk to him about it without feelin any which is great I told another friend durin the summer think she finds it hard bein lesbian and always knowin me for who I am to her, as in Butch Dyke. She just thinks I'm goin through a mid life crisis. I have recently told another close friend she seems cool with it, told her I think I'm gender queer and explained why, went ok really.
    Lol as for my partner she thinks I'm in denial about bein trans it's not easy to well ya know but she is sooooo cool and open and I her sooooooo much. I have kinda told a cousin-in-law who is cool about it to but haven't put a label to it really just said about how I feel and about body changes. That's it really although I think the ppl at work are suspicious now lol! xx Felix

Thanks Felix!

Yay I'm glad your friend is cool with it

Oh dear, your friend who thinks you're going through a crisis obviously just doesn't quite understand properly. Maybe in time she'll come round.

Yay very cool that your other friend was ok! And how excellent that your partner is so cool!! Awesome!!
    She sounds like she must be a pretty lovely lady
    It sounds like you've made a start with that cousin in law with the mentionings. Good one.

Ooh well if people at work are suspicious maybe you could start introducing the idea to them?
    Well.. that is, only if you felt ready to/sure you wanted to.

Keep smiling Felix!!
    Last edited by pocoyo; 12-10-2006 at 12:43 PM. Reason: entered a line down

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Thanx Pocoyo Yeah my partner is a very special Lady for sure! I dunno about work, if ppl start askin questions then I will try to explain as simply as I can. I did hint to a good friend in a text cos of something that happened at the staff night out that maybe I passed to well and thats why the problem ocurred cos I might have confused the member of staff lol she hasn't brought it up with me so I've just left it, if she does I'll just talk it through with her cos she is very carin and a good mate xx Felix

omg

omg I just sort of came out (properly) to my Dad over the phone. I got all nervous and shy and stuttery and asked him if he'd still like me if I was a boy and he said of course he would! I said to him "What even if one day I actually became a boy? .... Our relationship is like a couple of mates anyway isn't it?".
    And he said "why do you think anything would change? Why do you think I wouldn't like you... of course I'd still like you silly!"
    I said "wow....that's really cool!" and he said "no.. that's normal"
    I think I'm very lucky.
    My step-mum was there too so she probably heard what's going on .... ....
    She is a really cool and open-minded lovely person so I'm hoping she will be cool with it too.
    Oh eeeek!!

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Thanx Pocoyo Yeah my partner is a very special Lady for sure! I dunno about work, if ppl start askin questions then I will try to explain as simply as I can. I did hint to a good friend in a text cos of something that happened at the staff night out that maybe I passed to well and thats why the problem ocurred cos I might have confused the member of staff lol she hasn't brought it up with me so I've just left it, if she does I'll just talk it through with her cos she is very carin and a good mate xx Felix
    Oh very cool! That you are gonna explain to workmates if they ask! Good for you.
    Maybe the friend hasn't mentioned it cos she doesn't know what to say lol.
    Oh very cool that she's a good mate, so probably if you explain it she'll be understanding.
    Awww and I'm glad your lady is lovely hehehe. You seem so nice and definitely deserve a lovely partner!

Pocoyo that is awesome I'm so totally chuffed for you! Wow! Wow! Wow! And thanx ship mate ya can come chat to me anytime the cabin door is totally open to ya xx Felix

Poc, your dad sounds great! I've known some young guys who were disowned by their families, and that always breaks my heart, so I'm happy to hear the other side of it. Your dad knows what's important - that you're still you and his child no matter what you look like. Sounds like a cool relationship. I'm very happy for you too!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Felix and CaptLex... awww thank you