Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Total Body Shave........

I am nearly always smooth myself, i do use a razor most of the time but also use a babyliss simply smooth on my legs as well. it can be bit of a chore at times but worth it!!!!
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]Jenny ~ x ~

My Group on Yahoo

I don't shave I nair, and yes it makes the clothes slinkier on me the way they slide.

I did the tottal body shave once for a while last year , thats alotta work , for me it was , I guess I'm quit the hairy girl , just keep'in my legs shaved and arms , now , face , thats enoughf for me , do legs and arms 3 times a week , face daily , cant stand that 5 o'clock shadow thing
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

don't look at shaving my entire body as extreme, i hate hair thats all ..execpt on my head , it's a chick thing i guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I epilate my legs shave half the chest and all my arms. I will be waxing my back soon. Did I mention i recently painted my toe nails Lisa

Thumbs up a little over 4 months...

...is how long I have been shaving below the eyebrows.
    Even the twig and berries. My GF gave me an "intuition" razor for Xmas. It works pretty good, but will tend to pare off large chunks of skin if you are not careful.
    I have noticed some sort of razor burn or something on the armpits, and wondered if any one has a post-shave suggestion to soothe that area?
    Other than that and the occasional nick on the "beanbag", I LOVE IT.

Smile

I'm fully shaven from the neck down wouldn't have it any other way

I came across something funny yesterday. I went to Amazon.com, and there in one of the ads was a link to a Remington razor for use on the entire body and something about how maybe men ought to be concerned about their body hair. It makes me wonder if removing excess body hair isn't a little mainstream.

I know some of you computer-savvy people will say that Amazon linked me to that product because of their elaborate tracking mechanisms, but I had made sure I deleted all my Amazon cookies before I went there.

Nancy
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

I have been lucky. When I lost my hair through chemo I just never allowed it to grow back. Head and eybrows excepted. It means I can remain totally hair free neck down without any comment.