Thread: Happy Birthday to Jenny

Talking Happy Birthday to Jenny

Okay, everyone, let's sing:

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Happy Birthday dear Jenny,

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Ouch!! I don't sing any better in cyber space than I do in real life.

The point of this thread, however, is to tell everyone that as of last Saturday (July 10), gone was the insecure, immature 21 year old Jenny.

In her place stands the completely confident, magestically mature, and sexily sophisticated 22 year old Jenny.

I will have no more questions or doubts. Life will be simple and straightforward. I will know who I am and who I am going to become.

(And if any of you believe any of this, I have some ocean-front property in Montana to sell you.)

The real point of this thread is to thank all of you for being here for me whenever I need you. It gets lonely being a t-girl in Montana but through this forum, I know I have friends from coast to coast who understand and support me.

Thanks everyone!!!
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

Davina1489
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY sorry it's late but I hope you have all you dream of
    Davina

Happy Birthday to you.

Hugs&kisses
    Lee

Happy Birthday Jenny!!!
    H & K
    Jenny K

Isnt the real point for attention. Which is great. Im sure montona can get lonely so, happy birthday to you. If that is your real pic, I think your a very pretty also. blair.

Starluscious

Smile HB to you so much cutie

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best wishes always from one friend to another. May you always be happy in life *smooches you lightly* You take care now and may all your wishes come true and happen.

heart
    Starluscious

Aspiring Member
    Hi Jenny,

Happy birthday. Hope you got loads of lovely girlie pressies (even if you did have to buy them yourself).

Hugs & kisses

Happy Birthday, Jenny!

Just think, at 21, you still have at least 35-40+ years of crossdressing ahead of you. Can you imagine how many new outfits, panties, bras, garterbelts, pantyhose, stockings, slips, girdles, corsets, and on and on...that you'll be wearing in that timeframe.

Enjoy your special day in a special way and wearing some very special women's apparel!

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Post Happy Birthday to Jenny

Ocean front property in Montana, sign me up . Any way, Happy Birthday from one Montana girl to another
    [size=3] >^..^<[/size]

Chandra Marie

Happy belated B-Day Jenny! I love reading all of your posts, one of the truly great gals here.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

Departed
    JENNY!

But you are wrong, you don't have friends coast to coast............................................. ......................................

You have them around the WORLD!

Love,
    Julie

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Thumbs up Hbj

Hey Girl,

Happy Belated B-Day! I hope you had a wonderful day pampering yourself by buying a new outfit (or two) and possibly getting a massage or makeover...and if not, I hope you spent it the way you wanted to...

It's great to be here in this forum with you. You are a very intelligent, alert, beautiful, and savvy young woman and I see great things ahead for you in life. Thanks for sharing a part of it with us.

Now, can I have a piece of cake please?

Good times ahead and no worries...

Kisses,

Maddy
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar
    Haaaapppyy Birthday to yoooooooouuuuuu!

Whee! Cheer!

Congrats Jenny!

Charlotte

Happy Birthday!

[SIZE=2]Just wanted to wish you a Happy 22nd!! (ah, to be 22 again). Hope everything goes your way, and hope you find someone to keep you a little less lonely up there in Montana.[/SIZE]
    Too... Shy shy... hush hush, eye to eye...

Happy Birthday Jenny. Tried to post a picture of a pair of pretty panties in this message but it won't copy. Anyone know how to do that? I tried "ctr c" to copy original, but can't get it to copy to this message using "ctrl v" to paste.

Anyway they were a pretty pink pair of panties with ruffles on the bum.

See my thread called "birthday idea". Anyway looks like it won't work unless someone will email me some instructions on how to post a picture into a message.

Hugs,
    Victoria

Likes Cuddles

Birthday

Jenny;

Happy birthday; take a trip to Oregon and have a nice outing. Tell your boss I said you could have the time off, and since its your birthday, WITH PAY!

Vicky;
    lemme tell ya a little story; I was a wizard in the army in the days before windows. I retired from the army and quit working with this stuff for a living back in '93. now my newest computer has a power switch on the front that has a mind of its own, I can't even turn the dam thing off anymore!