Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of crossdresser are you?

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I always have worn everything with full makeup and nicely styled hair spending most of my time dressed. I work in an office in the evenings so I have on nice suits or a dress everytime I go to work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Smile what do i like to wear ?

my black silk bra,black stockings,black garterbelt(8 straps),long black leather gloves and i always have on apair of sexy highheel shoes or highheel boots. with all my make up and a long black wig.and thats all unless i am going out then it,s tight clothes of course to show of my sexy hot bod.

Emerging butterfly...
    Although my ultimate fantasy is to be my (fully done-up) feminine self most or all of the time, in reality it's usually a matter of degree. I wear panties everyday & lingerie every night, but don't always have the freedom, time, or energy to style my hair & do make-up. And sometimes (rarely) my male-side will even choose to avoid the hassle & just stay in drab-mode. [Did I actually say that???]

I always feel my femmy-best when fully made-up, but I'm usually able to be contented as long as I can express my womanhood in some tangible way every day.

So I guess I'm everything from an innocent lil' girl, to a teenage princess, to a wild panty-****, to an everyday woman, to a true lady! It all depends....

The many faces of:

Veronica

Smile Out And About For Me

i love being out and about in public,everywhere, while looking my best.a skirt on my stockinged legs feels much better than work jeans for me anyday!

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    for me, I am basicly an "In the Yard" closet dresser. I am an all or nothing dresser also. the only thing I dont wear are...get this....undies. I have never been into weraing them for some odd reason.
    Drumming, My other hobby

it started out steeling my mom or sisters panties and clothes, now i have some of my own, and love lingerie esspecially thongs, i do like going out in public dressed

Wear it all

I like to dress it up all the way. Mostly skirts, I love skirts and heels. I do the bra and panties always and wig. Working on the make up part but just have got it right yet. Need a tutor? I work in the yard in my bikini bottom sometimes. ramble ramble ramble. Slap me I'll shut up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Don't worry, be happy!

Smile I'm a casual crossdresser

I love to wear my boy shorts and stockings all day. It feels great and who's gonna know? But I realy need to wear it all sometimes. I shave all over, then on with the wig(unless my hair has grown out), makeup, bra, panties, stockings. I like pleated skirts, and pull over sweaters. I sometimes layer my skirts. I lost my favorite dress and boots But I got me some cute dresses! Just today I found some kick ass boots. All my girly shoes are like 3 inch heels or better. More comfy than sneakers if U ask me. I have been out once or twice. But not anything very public. I'm thinking of finding some others like myself to go out with this haloween. Freeeedom!! But seriously, I don't realy have this whole different persona when I dress up. It's just me in a dress, only because it feels great.

Aspiring Member
    i really like just relaxing at home in my panties and nighty, but (theres that but) i also like getting dressed up and go for a drive!! i cant pass for a woman on the outside but (see) i can feel like one on the inside.

Smile Love To Dress

I LOVE TO DRESS AND TRY TO EVERY DAY WHEN SO IS AT WORK RIGHT NOW AM WEARING SKIRT PANTYHOSE 3 INCH HEELS AND SPAGITTI TOP AM FEELING VERY COMFORTABLE

Anything and Everything.

I wear bra's and panties everywhere, stockings at least once a week under normal wear when I am working or going out with the family. At home its free game.
    :GE:Don't sweat the small stuff...and its all SMALL stuff.

I love wearing heels and pantyhose, and a dress, everything. I have started wearing ear rings(clip ons), and my wife has even done my hair. This halloween since we got married last year we have decided to go as we did on our wedding day, except I will wear the wedding dress and she will wear the suit. I am so excited, and scared. I just have an awesome wife,I LOVE HER SO MUCH!

++

Smile Happy

I'm happy wearing Hawaiian dresses, PH, and heels inside
    and in the backyard.

Revlon Red fingernails and earrings 24/7, tho
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

pat

dress

I like a little black dress

I underdress all of the time, with a bra when it is cool enough to wear bulky shirts or jackets. I sleep most of the time in a nightgown and sometimes in a bra and panties. Around home, it is mostly skirts. A lot of the time my "male attire" when out, is a kilt. It's not a skirt (well, it is a kind of skirt), but it is as close as I'm willing to try now.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

What type of crossdresser are you?

When I have the opportunity, I always make sure that I completely transform into Sarah. The make-up, the styled wig, the accessaries, undergarments/hose, shoes and a classy outfit make it all for me. Once I arrive at that level then Sarah really feels like a women. Just wish I had more opportunities to go out!!
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

hi

Everything!

mostly leotards, tights, nylons, bodystockings. Just like the second-skin feel.

Because CDing frees me from the everyday boredom of "guy clothes" I usually take advantage of wearing femme items such as skirts, dresses, hose and heels.

But last night I was feeling a little different and tried on a pair of my wife's (tight) jeans and a cute white top. I still wore hose but changed from heels to ballet flats--and I loved it

Thumbs down

Normally wear bras panties and breast forms are my favorite lingerie I wear panties 24/7 but twice a month wife and I dress up together and have some special moments

the gender bender
    I'm the type "alternative fashion for men" style ...

I wear skirts mostly , but I especialy like tights and pantyhoses .
    I may have 80 pairs .
    I like the ones with patterns on them ,
    small stipes , large stripes , squares or lozanges
    fishnets , whatever has dots , lines & patterns ,
    I go nuts !!!

From time to time , I like the feel of a A cup padded bra !!!

When you look good , you can go anywhere !!!

I love to wear lingerie (mostly boyshorts, but also thongs, panties, and g strings..) alone, though sometimes i wear lingerie in place of boxers throughout the day.

Ive been wanting to buy a miniskirt or pants recently, but i havent found that one perfect match yet, so im holding off.

I dress to some degree all the time. For work usually bra and panties. At home usually full dress up. After work I do go out in various degrees of dress

Must be head to toe complete. From makeup, to strict foundations, heels and hair. Sometimes it's a classy finish, other times a bit on the trampy side. I absolutely love the makeup part, taking great care with the eyes.

Hello everybody,

I have CD-ing since i remember myself. Today i do it at home... I have plans to go out and buy more things to feel myself special...

Kisses,
    Mayliis
    Be female, act female, feel female. This is best ever. This is right to be beautiful and sweet. Womens are special!