Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An unexpected visitor - or how not to undress

Just another Gurl Hacker Elsbeth's Avatar

An unexpected visitor - or how not to undress

Hi All,

Yesterday, for the first time in forever I had the place to myself. We have been building a ranch property from the ground up,it has been a very long process and there has been workmen on the place almost every day for the last 8 weeks. No privacy for me. And since I am closeted I've only been wearing underthings occasionally.

So, even though I wasn't feeling that girly I decided I dress up a bit. So, panties and bra. And then, unusually for me, I decide to add birdseed/nylon breasts and a dress. A light blue, mid-length dress made of a jersey material. Now I don't really like the dress that much because it is too tight and it has sleeves that are mid -length and it just makes it hard to adjust. The sleeves tend to pull down the neckline and so the dress never fits quite right and it is too tight. But it was out here in the barn so I wore it.

Oh yea, to set the scene, I have an office over our barn and that is where the next takes place. One other detail, we have people dropping by constantly since we moved, workers - neighbors, Grand Central Station. So there is some risk that someone might just drop by but I don't really give it too much thought

Anyway, I'm working at my desk. More dressed up than usual when I hear the barn door downstairs slide open.

OH MY GOD!!!!! Danger, danger Will Robinson!!!! Defensive perimeter has been penetrated!!!!!

All hands on deck! Must remove female clothing immediately! Return to Boy mode! Return to Boy mode!!!

So, in a panic I try to take the dress of at the shoulder but the stupid thing is clingy, too tight, and I can't get a good grip. So I get the bright idea of just pulling it over my head. Because I have to get out of that dress ASAP.

Not a good plan as it turns out.

I whip the dress up over my head and in the process my two "breasts" fly across the room. Heads up! Incoming!

But I don't know where they land because I can't get the freakin' dress over my head! So now my panic is on the rise - plus I can't see!

I struggle back and forth, trying to wrestle the offending bit of fabric off my head but I am stuck. Just plain stuck. I'm doing little circles in the room, pulling and tugging. Finally I give the now cursed dress a huge yank and I get it up over my head.

But no further. Now it has essentially become a straight jacket.

Here it where it gets good. I'm standing there in my bra and panties with a dress over my head - but the dress has now pinned my arms back. So I'm pretty much doing an imitation of a Tyrannosaurs Rex trying to get a Velociraptor off its back. Except I don't have the really large head to reach around I'm bite that son of a ..... I've become sort of a Tyranny - Tranny.

I'm flailing around the room ineffectively trying to grab the dress with my little bitty arms, doing my dance of desperation and in the process I manage to kick one of the breasts across the room and just miss taking out a light fixture.

All is chaos.

Finally, I get one arm partly free. Pull off the dress, pop off the bra and throw them, appropriately enough, in the closet. I pull on my pants and boots. Hustle into my shirt and head downstairs. Trying to compose myself.

And what do I find?

My horse that is on stall rest has managed to unlatch her dutch door and is pulling it back and forth. She seemed quite proud of herself. When she moves it back an forth it sounds just like the main door moving. How nice.

Just me and the horses. No one about for miles.

Pleasant way to start the day.

El

PS Sorry about the typo in the thread title. I changed it but didn't see the "ing" as the display box was too small. Seems I can't change the actual thread title. ( title corrected Shelly P )
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 09-05-2007 at 02:53 PM. Reason: title corrected

Emerging butterfly...
    Thet's whatcha git fer horsin' around with dem der gurly clothes!!!

Hugz,

Veronica (AKA Ms. Ed)

I think we all have had a panic story at one time, I really got a chuckle out of yours.......Sandy

Great story El. I am still laughing. Maybe you are the Erma Brombeck of CDing! Keep up the great writing style. Maybe a book, like the trials and tribulations of a CD. Thanks for sharing.

ha , ha that was great thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Priceless Makes Mr. Bean's turkey for Christmas seem positively fowl

Kassandra

great story El. I've had a few panicky moments but nothing to match that.
    Thanks for the giggles

Guess you got the "horse's laugh" on that one El.

That is just to funny. I just hate it when unexpected visitors come around. Have you thought about putting a lock on your office door?

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quit horsing around and get back into your girly clothes! That's a funny story, BTW.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

That was too funny, giggle. Of course, with my new found emotions, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Well, honey, you'll just have to get the right size dress. Hmm, out west? A nice denim dress, pink embossed boots and a red cowboy-hat, sounds approtiate, giggle.

Seriously though, "Go where no man has gone before" and ware your dress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Neigh-bours dropping round eh?

Funny story.

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    Sorry but I found your story amusing. I can just picture what you are describing. I have had similar things happen but not quite so hysterical.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Elsbeth, That has to be one of the funniest stories I've heard. I could envision it perfectly as you were describing it. Be still my heart. That made my day!!!

Dawn

Just another Gurl Hacker Elsbeth's Avatar
    I'm glad people enjoyed the story. It was just too funny not to share. It seemed like it went on for hours - but I'm sure it was just a few seconds.

And I apprecate folks saying that they like my writing. Writing is something that I would really like to do more of. It is very encouraging to hear that people enjoy my little story. It gives me the courage to try to do more.

Thanks,

El

Hands down--or up--the best post I have read in a long time!
    -Dayna

Self-professed godess of Photoshop... because a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Loved it...gave me a fit of giggles could just picture the entire scene
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Good story. It gave me a chuckle. A great way to cap off the evening.

Can I get the movie rights to that?! I have had similar close calls, but none so funny as that. What a relief, eh?

So many puns flying around...I love it!

And that story was hysterical, love it!

Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

Your writing is great I was laughing so hard I fell out of my chair then knocked a large glass of koolaid off the desk onto me and I'm still laughing

That is probably one of the funniest descriptions I have ever read. And very well written, too, I might add!

Thanks for the entertainment!!

Missy Anne

LOL! That hasn't happened to me yet.

I hate to laugh at someone else. But that story made me laugh out loud. And I'll tell ya, it takes a lot to hit my funny bone. It was very well written too. I was with ya every step of the way.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may