Thread: TG day at the amusement park!

TG day at the amusement park!

Obviously I missed the memo!! Lol

Wednesday the wife and daughter and I went to Kennywood park.. One of the original trolley parks... Lots of coasters.. And we go there every year for the last 25 years.. And I have never ever seen another transgendered person there.. Till Wednesday..

The first one I saw while waiting in line with my daughter.. She was young and with a mixed group off friends.. Very fem medium length hair cut.. Jewelry.. Womens jeans and a tee shirt with a vest.. Light makeup.. Very cute looking.. No one paid her the slightes bit of undue attention!! Which I thought was fantastic!

Next we were watching the marching band parade and in one of the last bands I noticed that one of the girls in the drill team, one of the two carrying the school banner, was not a girl.. But was wearing the same outfit as all the rest of the girls.. Medium length curly blonde hair... Wearing a very fem looking sleveless black jump suit with a high neck and an glittery wide silver belt worn on the hips.. Which she didn't have any hips btw.. Wow... Equal right or what!! A little makeup and he would have passed 100%..

And lastly.. In the candy shop on the way out... Got to have fudge ya know... I passed this amazon of what I thought was a woman but when she turned to me she was a he.. Long blonde hair.. Lots of jewelry, purse, fem shorts and a top... About mid 30's and being followed by either her wife or her mother.. Lol. I couldn't tell.. But she took off in a hurry like she was looking for someone..

So one trip and three tg's in the same park... (4 including me!! Hahaha) and in all cases no one cared, which is just so cool!!

Now is that progress or what?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren,
    Hair, outfit, makeup...your powers of observation are impressive. I bet those gurls would benefit from your makeup expertise.

Kennywood...I remember Kennywood from my youth, it was fun! I hope you and your family had a great day together.
    No closet is big enough!

Glad to hear you had a great day at the park. My S.O. and I go out often when he is dressed in femme. typically no one appears to notice but we went to an amusement park once and got several stares and comments. I figured it was just because people spend a lot of time standing in line looking around at others, they had more time to notice. so glad to hear your experience was much more pleasant.

The very idea ! Somebody ought to do something to stop them. Why next they will be on the Internet.

I am so glad tyo hear that Karren! What a wonderful day to experience that! You go girls!!! It is about time!!! I think we are making headway!!!! YEAH!!!!!

Hi Karen-

I've been to Kennywood many times, my Mom grew up in Pittsburgh; Uncle worked in the Mills and Grandfather worked for the Post Gazette.

It's a great park and I believe it has the worlds olderest Merry-go-Round or
    Carousel pending upon which way it turns.

I'm not surprized in today's world the number of TG folks out there and visiting a place like Kennywood. It seems especially true with younger people.

Glad you had a great time.

Hey there Karren...which reminds me when I was in Knotts a few years back with my GF, I had my nails done in a pink with a pattern running through them and got a lovely compliment by one of the young girls on the tickets. Its always so nice when they mention, now I know how they feel when men comment on an outfit etc
    "Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, 'cause it's ok to be a boy. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, 'cause you think that being a girl is degrading. But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl" ~ Madonna

As you said I must have missed the memo. I go to Kennywood at least once a year and I guess I just never paid that much attention. Though I'm glad you brought up the subject I hope it encourages more people to try going out.
    P.S. know you are in west PA so next time you are in Pittsburgh take the family to the Spegetti Warehouse for dinner it's my fave.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

Anybody been to Disneyland while dressed? I live only 5 miles from there and would give any thing to go there dresed.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    As a matter of interest Karren, did your wife or daughter also spot them?

Edwina

You are very pretty, Karren...

Glad you had a wonderful time!

Hugs,

Mandy

Well We seem to be geting out more and more.
    Angie

Gold Member
    Are you sure? Did they have cameras? Where they taking pictures of there selfs? Then how can you be sure? Just kidding but it's good to here that some are out and about

Quote Originally Posted by boy2girl31 View Post
    As you said I must have missed the memo. I go to Kennywood at least once a year and I guess I just never paid that much attention. Though I'm glad you brought up the subject I hope it encourages more people to try going out.
    P.S. know you are in west PA so next time you are in Pittsburgh take the family to the Spegetti Warehouse for dinner it's my fave.
    We eat at the Spegetti Warehouse all the time!! Every time we go to the Strip.. Shopping or antiquing.. Then down to that little ice creame shoppe towards lawerenceville.. Yea:!!

And my wife noticed the one in the marching band.. Everyone noticed the one in the marching band!! Lol. I need to find a photo of their band and maybe he/she will be in it.. Johnstown PA marching band I think..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    Anybody been to Disneyland while dressed? I live only 5 miles from there and would give any thing to go there dresed.
    I saw what I believe was one there last year! She was with her two small kids and wife. About 6' 4", 225 lbs., heavy black boots with no heels. She was wearing a cute red poodle skirt with a white peasant shirt and no boobs. Long black wig and matching beard. No makeup or jewelry, as I recall. At first, I thot she was one of the park characters!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 08-23-2008 at 09:24 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Smile

[SIZE="4"]Wow! That's pretty observant Karren. I've been able to do it myself. Happy you and the family enjoyed yourself.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".