Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A CD's Perfectl Mate

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Sounds like an interesting scenario, one I might be interested in, but currently not at that level with my wife.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Or how about this. A girl who wants her guy to dress how he wants when he wants, and is happy to be with him whenever where ever how ever he is? Seams pretty perfect to me sand works well for my girlfriend and I. But then again I don't want to always be dressed fully fem. That's just me.

I don't mind being handsome, but feel there should be no reason I can't be pretty.
    So I would want someone that likes me to be pretty for them and also wants a handsome husband.
    The ratio does not have to be fixed. The important thing is that each person gets to be accepted for who they are, not forced to fit the other person's fantasy.
    If they are each other's fantasy, even better.
    Hugs, Ellen

Certainly.......

In our dreams.....

I only dress in drab to go to work now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by wbdavid View Post
    Or how about this. A girl who wants her guy to dress how he wants when he wants, and is happy to be with him whenever where ever how ever he is? Seams pretty perfect to me sand works well for my girlfriend and I. But then again I don't want to always be dressed fully fem. That's just me.
    Your last sentence is likely the reason. Although there are some who stay together through transition, most do not. Those who CD yet retain a strong male identity have an easier time when it comes to their partners. The scenario is for women who prefer their mtf partner to be dressed en femme. That works for those whose identity is female or more inclined to be feminine and strongly prefer to be dressed en femme. It does happen, but is very very rare.

This sounds more like a fantasy than a real scenario. Yes it COULD happen. A could COULD also land on the edge when you flip it, but it would be such a rare event that it’s not worth considering.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Having wondered about this let me present this little scenario which would probably apply more so to 20 to 35 year old couples.

A couple where the woman wanted her mate to wear women's bikini panties 24/7. A bra, girl jeans, shoes and top when at home and dressed in girl clothes to what ever degree to pass or blend when going out. The female presentation was what she wanted to look at, touch and have as a mate. Did not care for her man dressed in male clothes at all. Really wanted the female presentation so they could live as two women but also wanted the male connection when showing affection/ love making.

Does anyone have this type of relationship or know of a couple that does?
    This is my exact relationship!

Well.. minus going out dressed. I’m still to nervous for that haha. My wife wants me to.
    She loves me in lingerie specifically.
    But sometimes I’d rather wear a comfy dress at home.
    Always at home & 190% private. I say 190% private because she will joke about it and call me my girl name in front of her female friends (gorgeous gorgeous friends) if I start to misbehave or if she’s feeling energetic, she will tell me that I need to be in my naughty Halloween style Dorothy/Frenchmaid/Alice in wonderland dress and ... well other things I’m required to do but not allowed to talk about on this forum lol.

But yes I’ve been with my wife for 6 years and that post your wrote, describes her.

She likes me to be masculine but LIKES THE CONTROL of keeping me in panties/lingerie/tightdrssses and skirts only. No pants. No boxers (I only have 2 pairs of boxers for work lol. She/we trashed the rest of mine when we got marrried. At home I’m dressed 24/7. She’s type A & makes 6 figures. Absolutely gorgeous.
    I am the luckiest man/sissy (she owns me. It’s absolutely a dream come true) on the planet.
    This part of our lives is absolutely 100% private though.
    It’s extremely intimate as well & always has been.

Would love to talk more if anyone is interested!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    This sounds more like a fantasy than a real scenario. Yes it COULD happen. A could COULD also land on the edge
    when you flip it, but it would be such a rare event that it’s not worth considering.
    No no, you have to search in the right places for women that would be into this. Dancers (ballet, jazz etc... strippers but I don’t recommend that. Cheerleaders. Gymnasts. Etc) this can happen and I am living proof
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 10-20-2017 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Don't bypass the word filter.

A perfect relationship is where each partner supports the others proclivities, aspirations, wants, needs, fantasies etc. They do this out of love for each other.

Also, if you had a spouse like the one you described, she would most likely have you dressing en fem in the real world eventually. This means you'll have to prepare for coming out to everyone. Or make sure she knows what your limitations/boundaries are.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Silver Member
    Many years ago there was a couple in the trash news where they both transitioned to the other sex.

I like my arrangement. I dress as I please and my wife dresses as she prefers. So we both end up wearing women's clothes. We both wear pretty lingerie and nightgowns in bed. I seldom ever wear mens clothes except for special occasions.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I do have a long term good friend that dresses in his prefered girl mode practically 24/7.
    His loving wife is a FtM crossdresser and assumes the male role whenever possible. She even buys him naughty lingerie for special occasions.
    Out of respect for their privacy, that's all I'm saying.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Interesting but not really for me. Thanks, Brenda

Silver Member
    Only in fantasy.