Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For fun or to help Would you or have you modeled a Dress If your SO or Gal Pal asked

For fun or to help Would you or have you modeled a Dress If your SO or Gal Pal asked

Are you confident enough now that you would not pass on an oppurtunity to try something on for a woman's amusement or to help her with a dress fitting !

So many times when I was younger women would point out a dress that was my size for a costume ot just fun that they would love to see me model but I was too scared !

Like if your gal and you were in her Aunts guest room and she showed you an old evening gown or square dance dress that was about your size and for fun she suggested you model it for her and maybe even the aunt, what would you do ?

Now that I ma 60 and am known for my sense of humor I think I would model just about anything ! I would have to think about it if it was a tiny bikini ! LOL

I'd probably knock her over, figuratively, for the opportunity. Which would likely wind up outing myself. But what the heck! It has been a dream of mine to have that opportunity.

I am "out" with my wife. Although I do not usually dress en femme around her when we are home, I have modeled my own outfits for her opinion. I would be very happy to model hers as well for any reason at all. I am luckier than most however, as it seems we have a mutual interest in fashion.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

In the past I have. At my sister's request, and my late Mother's. Sometimes it was for something as simple as raising or lowering a hemline. And when asked to wear heels to compensate for the difference in my sister's height? I loved every minute!

Linda,

You are my kind of girl!

Davina

I absolutely would, In a heartbeat, and love every minute of it.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Blessed with a supportive wife, I ask for her opinion on almost all my skirts, tops, dresses, etc. for which I value greatly. As a former model, her help with makeup and fashion advice is irreplaceable.

I would love the chance to do it!! But I?ve never dressed in front of anyone so I would really have trust issues.

As a preteen and teen I'm sure I would have rejected the request, and today, it is only a fantasy.

I absolutely would without hesitation. I'm hoping I get to dress in front of my wife in the near future. Time will tell.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

I doubt I'd have the confidence to do it, I have never dressed in front of anyone and would be afraid I'd be outed. I almost had this opportunity as a 15/16 year old, we were doing a school play, the drama teacher suggested that the boys would play the female roles and girls would play the male roles, loads of girls volunteered, but, no boy would do it, ( I was secretly hoping I would be made do it), so the drama teacher eventually scrapped the idea. I wouldn't have volunteered, but, would have happily done it if I was "made" do it.

Yes I would and have. Not an aunt but my wife's, MIL's and SIL's clothes not just dresses but outfits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I would love to but I don't think the occasion will ever arise. I don't think we would have the imagination to start the conversation of me modelling anything feminine. I would love to model some dresses. For now it will be a dream of mine that will go unfulfilled.

There was a time when like you I would have turned it down, but now that I've accepted it, in a heartbeat.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Platinum Member
    I would have, of course. Other than being coaxed into a bra and panties by my first wife?it did not take much coaxing?I have not had any such experience.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

When I was younger I was not confident enough to dress in front of anyone. Now, I'd jump at the chance.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    I absolutely do it, I have shown my wife my dresses,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I agree with the others, not back when I was young, just too embarrassed. I had two girl cousins that wanted to dress me and I regrettably turned them down.
    Now I would jump at it, reluctantly of course. LOL
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I spent a 10 hour day modeling for a pro photographer and his crew. At my house, a mall, and at the beach. It was exausting!

But, I think what u mean is fetish dressing with a woman, don't u, Robbie?

Well, I do have a gal pal who is as great behind the camera as she is sexy in front of one! She's taken some amazing photos and helped me with my poses. But, there's never been anything kinky or fetishy about our get togethers.

Serious modeling is HARD WORK. Nothing exciting or sensuous about it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes and I have

I would love to be asked and I would do it.

Banned Read only
    My mum made clothes when I was young (under 8) and I was regularly used as the model so that they could be adjusted.

Once I started taking my sister's clothes (and getting caught) and showed too much enthusiasm when my sister and friend dressed me up, it was all bought to a stop.

I would be a good sport and grant their wish. Let them be surprised with what they get. Perhaps a good way to tell them the truth. A good way to demonstrate that most anyone can be either way to some extent and some to a large extent. Then maybe ask them to model some men's wear for me. "Give it a try; a new adventure for you."

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I would happily do it, depending on who was doing the asking and who was in attendance. Career impact still rules the roost.

When I was younger I remember we would put plays together to show our parents and my girl cousins would always dress me as a girl. Maybe that's why I'm where I am today. At times when my wife buys a dress she will ask me to try it on for her to maybe see the dress at a different prospective when someone else is wearing it. I really enjoy that especially when she asks me to do it.