Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whatta ya Have?

Only 2, maybe 3 for me too....but make it a beer...a good red lager or amber ale tickles my taste buds.

And I wanna be friends with Alicia too!

Gotta have that morning "cup a qoffee" after that it's H2O for the rest of the day. Heard on the radio the other day that a cup of joe may actually have some health benefit, but the verdict is still out on that.

I allow myself one beer on payday. It's my way of saying "good job for making it through another 2 weeks"! A 24 ounce Budweiser that, most of the time, I never finish drinking. I use the left over beer to flavor some chicken over night. MMMM good!

Never drink much soda, to hot down here in south Texas and soda just makes you more thirsty. If I do, I prefer PEPSI.

That's about it.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Years ago my physican suggested that I quit drinking for a while. So now I have plain club soda, the official drink of the recovering alcoholic.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

[SIZE="2"]I am a coffee junkie in the mornings. I like diet Coke any time. I like beer, scotch (single malt), and a good Dry Martini. I have been known to have a "Sex on the Beach" on occasion also.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

1st; I don't drink Alcohol.

2nd; All time favorite drink, Eggnog.

On a daily basis tho, diet coke or tea.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Girl or guy, it is all the same!

Coffee or tea in the morning! Hey, I'm of English descent, what can I say?

Diet drinks for lunch, or often just water!

Dinner drink is usually water!! I am a Diabetic, so alcholic drinks are a rarity. Maybe once a month, unless I am having dinner with my son or daughter!! My favorite is a Vodka Tonic, but I will try anything, girly or not! Can't remember when I last drank a beer. The only time I really remember liking beer was having a dark ale on a hot summer day at the Oregon beach with my late wife.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Pepsi!

Jenn

My drinking habits are childish. Just like the rest of me.

I like root beer and red cream soda on occasion, but usually I just drink a glass of orange juice in the morning and water for the rest of the day.

I like milk, too. Love it, actually. Can't understand why some people hate it so much.

As far as booze, I generally keep away, but I don't mind a Jack and coke or a bloody Mary.

God, those are morbid drinks.

I like 2 cups of coffee in the morning 2 bottles of water during the day and then riobos tea with stevia sweetner in the evening.I don't like alcohol, I've nothing good to offer anyone when I'm drinking.

ever since I read the title the old commercial for pabst blue ribbon is in my head

What'll I have...anything that will fill this empty hand

Current favorites tho are Bloody Marys. 7&7 (that works out nice on the Keyboard) when I need something thinner
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

cheers

ok I'll have a coffee or 3 maybe followed by a tall glass... nah make that the full bottle of coke, and if we are going out for the night life I'll have scotch. See ya at the bottom.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    wines (mostly red) and martinis

A latte morning and evening. Way too much Coke Zero through the day.

For alcohol, ether a Vodka Martini, very dry; or almost anything fruity based on white liquor.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

Boy mode:
    Johnny walker black on rocks
    Rip Van Winkle on rocks (bourbon)
    And Beer, of course

Girly mode:
    Smirnoff Ice
    Green Apple martinis
    And Beer, of course

Morning Coffee at work, Soda At home,Some beer now and then. I will have Yukon Jack here ans there.
    Angie

Lite drinker.......and cheap

Every day I need a cold Coke to get my body running. I always have ice cold Coors lite with my home made pizza (runs rings around anybody else's pizza).
    For a steak dinner I drink only merlot. Charles Shaw ("3 buck chuck")

For relaxing en femme it is De Kuyper or Hiram Walker butterscotch schnapps. Peach sometimes, NEVER peppermint and ocassionally Hottt Damn!

I can't stand hard liquor with the very girly exception of a good Bloody Mary but using the real stuff- no mixes.

I also taught my body to recognize my cutoff point. When my upper lip begins to tingle, I absolutely will not touch another drop. I will not even finish an already started drink.

I can't stand being around drunks and especially those who intentionally try to get totally wasted and are proud of it. I have helped to mop a few of those idiots up after a wreck.

I can't really say I have a favorite quaff (girl or guy) but I usually start my day with a hot cup of joe (strong enough to pave a street). If I had to name a favorite soft drink, it would be root beer . When I eat my big meal of the day (supper) I enjoy a brewski, (milwaukee holy water) . When I'm in girl mode I like an occasional glass of wine. Just my .
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

[QUOTE=Samantha43;1800144]In guy mode: Guiness (yeah, I like real beer) or Coors Light.
    QUOTE]

ooh someone isnt an alco buff. last time i checked, guiness is a stout and coors is a beer!

sorry, just had to add my irishness
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Gurl or Guy Corona with lime

Green tea, water, cider, beer only occasioanally, try mixed drinks, various hard liquors, don't fancy cognac. Don't really drink much, have a taste sometimes, maybe another taste, but no more usually.

No booz for 25 years now, so its coffee in the morning, another coffee around 11:am, water all day and most of the evening. Like fresh O.J. and hit that a few times during the day. When out at night I'll go for a "no booz beer" like Sharps or Cutters when I can find them. Never out dressed so this is all guy mode.When I do finally get out dressed it will be the same, maybe a strawberry margarita, virgin of course.

Have fun all,

Tonya

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    If it's an alcoholic drink I always tend to drink the same drink no matter what mode I'm in ... namely, red wine. I don't care what it is just so long as it's good. I prefer both younger fruitier ones as well as older full bodied stuff. Sometimes I'll have a cocktail for variation. I rarely drink beer ...except occasionally with Mexican food. Non alcoholic drinks tend to lemon flavored water or coffee, agian, I drink the same no matter what mode I'm in.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Girl or guy mode, mostly beer for me. I'm a bit of a beer adventurer, I like to try different flavors of beer but perfer beers like Sam Adams or Guiness. I'm not that picky when it comes to alcohol though. If I'm out of beer and the wife is having a glass of wine, I'll end up drinking a glass with her...
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

I like beer and rum, mostly

[SIZE="3"]Guy or Girl its beer and Tequila shooters for me [/SIZE]
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.