Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Bondage/Crossdressing

Gurls,

I've been tied up and spanked while en femme it several times at parties and once at a club and I enjoyed it each time. I think that the femdom aspect was particularly exciting.

Banned Read only
    Sorry to arrive late to the party. I've been single a long time, and I've never met a woman that was into bondage, or spanking. Well, there was one that let me tie her up.
    For those with trust issues, self bondage can be very exciting. You can tie yourself up pretty good, leaving only one hand free, for other things, like spanking. I probably spank myself a lot harder than someone else would. And I would never spank someone else, as hard as I spank myself. I have some black, four inch, ankle strap sandals, that always get me spanked when I wear them. Must be something about those shoes.

Anyone with a cassette recorder can record some bondage tapes, that really spice things up, even if you are alone. Start the tape with something like "You little tramp. How dare you go out looking like that! You,ve been a bad girl and you're getting a good spanking". Leave a silent pause in the tape while you reply "Oh please no! I don't want a spanking". Then the voice on the tape says sternly, "Stop argueing or you'll get it worse. Now take off your clothes, and put these little sandals on! Hurry up"! Leave another long space in the tape while you get undressed. Then the voice says "Hurry up, you're stalling! After a silence in the tape, long enough for you to get undressed, the voice sternly says, "Now get over here, and bend over this ironing board"! Oh no! Please don't spank me, I plead. Well , I better leave it to your imagination, but by making a tape, with appropriate spaces in it, you can put the tape in a cassette player, press PLAY, and have an exciting evening, all by yourself. You have a tape with a mans voice, that you maybe won't even recognize as your own, making these commands and telling you what to do, while you can reply and plead for mercy, during the many pauses in the tape, that you have created.
    Sometimes, I dress up in my scanty hooker dress, stockings, heels, and makup, and of course a coat, and go out for a long walk, checking myself out in the store windows, enjoying the night air, and the sound of my heels on the sidewalk. When I get home, I just walk in the living room, hang up my coat, and press play on the stereo, and the fun begins.
    Yeah, I know. I have a pretty wild imagination.

This is the dress and heels, that gets me in so much trouble, every time I wear them. No matter how many times I get spanked, I never seem to learn my lesson! Then for variety, there's always the "maid late for work for the third time this week" scenario.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...ye9941/a14.jpg
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-14-2009 at 11:10 PM. Reason: IMG tags removed, 650x550 max external picture links.

Melinda imagine if someone went and accidently played that tape lol that would be wild.
    Shun Goku Satsu. Ms. Raging demon

Banned Read only
    I'd hate for my kids to find it if I suddenly croaked. I've also made a lot of home videos, that I would hate for someone to find. I have to say though, it's amazing what you can do all by yourself, if you put your mind to it.
    By the way, for you do-it-yourselfers, there is no need to pay big bucks for restraints, gags, etc. Go to the Tandy Leather site, and you can order leather belts, straps, buckles, D rings, rivets, etc, really cheap, and make your own "toys"! They cater to people making horse stuff, saddles, bridles, etc, and probably a lot of bondage afficionados.

This mouthy, disrespectful maid is always late for work, with some lame excuse. She gets bent over the ironing board and spanked on her bare bottom a lot. But she never learns anything. When she protests too loudly, she gets gagged. Then she struggles, and winds up with her ankles tightly bound with a leather belt, and another heavy leather belt holding her hips tightly down on the ironing board. Then she gets spanked extra hard for all the trouble. But she never seems to learn anything. I think she actually enjoys being spanked. She seems to deliberately get into trouble.

Last edited by Melinda G; 10-25-2009 at 07:34 PM.

I would love it, but I'm not sure about my wife. I haven't come out to her yet and she's very conservative...although she's come a long way!

But I'll keep trying!

We all have different appetites thats what makes us unique. I love bondage and I have tried several different doms, and for the most part it was a good experience. However, as the late Oscar Browne once said

.......Every man must follow his star, but take no appetite too far....

I love mixing crossdressing and bondage . As a matter of fact I don't much feel like dressing up if there's not gonna be some bondage involved .

I think part of the attraction of dressing up is the fact that some of the female clothing are a sort of bondage in itself . Take for example a tight corset , very high heels forcing the wearer to take small delicate steps , a very tight skirt restricting the stteps ; those are all some sort of restrictions even long nails will make it harder to do normal stuff .

In a way the bondage helps me feel more vulnerable , defenseless , more feminine as well .

Bianca
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-14-2009 at 11:08 PM. Reason: link removed re forum photo rules, please read them

bondage is a great stress releaver, I prefer being a sub but have dommed many time's. just rember your ssc,safe sane and consntual. I have only been bound in fem a few time's but it was really exciting. I agree with the hog tie being a lot of fun but i prefer a secratery style out fit tied to a chair,hand's behind leg's slightly up and spread make's for a wide varity of fun. I could add more but will stop
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

There is something about crossdressing and bondage. It seem to be very common. I guess it is the feeling of being totally submissive. A crossdresser usually wants to feel submissive because its feminine.

Untitled

Angry Typical Neandethal (sp)

Quote Originally Posted by ninapuella View Post
    There is something about crossdressing and bondage. It seem to be very common. I guess it is the feeling of being totally submissive. A crossdresser usually wants to [SIZE="4"]feel submissive because its feminine.[/SIZE]
    Such a remark will not find you many friends amongst the female population. What is feminine about being submissive?
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    Such a remark will not find you many friends amongst the female population. What is feminine about being submissive?

I agree 100000 percent! And not only amongst the female population, but amongst many CDers. I never quite understood the line of reasoning behind feminine=submissive.

Just because a GG or I has (hmm-- have) lace on our underwear doesn't make us any less a person

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I have allways been excited at the site of a DID "damseal in distress" but i would not say that being fem goes hand in hand with submission. I have known many manlyier then manly man that were submissive in the privecy of there home's. submission is a prefrence not a product of what gender you are
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

Not my cup of tea, or at least I don't think so.

Once upon a time, in my earlier realization that I really like to go en femme, there was a sexual charge that went with it. That's not so much anymore. Maybe I'm just getting older. For me, feeling feminine is more of an all-over desire than just making Mr. Happy happy. That guy's gotten me into too much trouble as it is.
    Last edited by AlisonRenee; 11-16-2009 at 04:18 PM.

Have never tried it, but think it could be fun with the right person. However it won't happen because my wife would never go for it. It is difficult enough to have her see me dressed.

bondage was new to me at first but it was a lot fun known more about it has i go

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

U two don't get it, do u?

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Lynn View Post

I agree 100000 percent! And not only amongst the female population, but amongst many CDers. I never quite understood the line of reasoning behind feminine=submissive.

Just because a GG or I has (hmm-- have) lace on our underwear doesn't make us any less a person
    HugglesToni-Lynn

Bondage has NOTHING to do with reality! And EVERYTHING to do with your FANTASIES!

It's the MAIN REASON I CD!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    I do enjoy self bondage while dressed, for sure. I like that idea about the tape recorder, I might try that next time I'm in a hotel room. I'll hope there's no one in the next room who calls the cops!

I think there is a great deal of overlap between the pie charts of crossdressing and bondage. Wearing womens clothes is indeed a little like being restrained; cinching the waist, tight panties or girdles; pencil skirts decrease your ability to spread your legsor take large steps, high heels can decrease your mobility or hobble you entirely. Long nails make it diificult to pick things up, dangly earrings and long bangs in your eyes remind you that you must move slowly, and gracefully. Your bra restricts your breathing. Its all very sensual, and very restricting.

There is also obviously something else that is exciting about being bound as a woman, otherwise we would all be just as happy buying smaller girdles and tighter bras. But the idea of being at someone's mercy, or a little bit helpless, there is something that is more feminine than masculine in all that. As you can see, this is a subject I like.

Anyone had any close calls or been caught while in selfbondage? No erotic details, please, just the scary/funny story!
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

Believe me it is

Quote Originally Posted by barbara f. View Post
    how about bondage in a nice business suit. that would be fun. barb
    It is my favorite attire to wear while in bondage

When my CD'ing was naughty & about the rush, I enjoyed self-bondage.
    Now that I've accepted it and started becoming more feminine, I have no interest in self-bondage. Barely any thoughts of self-pleasure anymore. Just the joy I feel inside from CD'ing.

I definitely think I would enjoy some bondage play when I have a GG to be with. Some light play at first. Build steadily & see where things lead to. Femdom is a thrilling thought for me.

high heel bondage

I've for some reason always had a fantasy of being tied up in a standing position in tall heels with my hands tied above my head so I couldn't sit and left there for a few hours... My feet would be hurting and there would be nothing I could do. You see this done in some bondage scenes.

A spreader bar might add to the fun, I see them used but don't know what the effect would be... guess restrict movement.

Anyone ever had this done?

first time

I just did it the other night with a guy that I really trust without giving up many details it was fun

Yup, did it. Tied up with some old knee highs and "forced" to do things. It was very erotic.

love being tied up

I love it, it is so much fun I have a naughty side in me. My feminine side loves to dress up in fetish clothes and get tied up. It is very erotic, love to where corset's they are my favorite piece of clothing.

God thats all i used to think about, but it seems its never gona happen so ive thrown in the towel on that fantasy

I'm one of those that feels a big overlap between crossdressing and bondage.
    I enjoy combining both activities very much, and am always looking for new innovations. Keeps it interesting, ya know?
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?