Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally left the house...

Aspiring Member

Finally left the house...

I've been dressing for years but have always been too scared to go out, but last night I finally did. I took the safe option & just went for a drive at night & a little walk around which is not much really, but to me it was such a big thing.
    It's a start & hopefully I'll get braver but Wow, I loved it so much, it felt amazing

Congradulations and welcome to the outside world. Next stop the mall.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Banned Read only
    Congrats! - Judging by your photos, you'd pass anywhere if you're walking right.

Congratulations Nichola! It is such a thrill, isn't it?

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TVKellyNY View Post
    Congratulations Nichola! It is such a thrill, isn't it?
    It is, the hardest part was just getting out of the door. I switched my driveway light out so the neighbours wouldn't see me

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    The first steps are always the hardest. But fortuity it just gets easier from now on. And watch out, not for the neighbours, fresh air is addicting. And I agree that from the looks of you photo, you shouldn't have worried one bit, you look great.

Tanya

Keep walkin' girl! Soon you will be in the spotlights downtown! Enjoy! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    First time out of the house is a BIG deal, congrats. Maybe my day will come soon.
    Last edited by Renee W; 12-11-2011 at 07:32 AM. Reason: typo, too early, no coffee yet

Good for you Nichola! It's quite liberating......tonight my wife is going to dinner with Kristina for first time to meet another t girlfriend.

Congrats to you achivement! It is really great them first moments out in the wild. I for one rocked up at my London office 100% en femme first time last Friday. They are from now on have to adress me "Johanna" and open doors and all that jazz. I really hope you will pick up courage fast and make progress. As we all say here, it will be easier and easier with time and this is true, trust me on this one!

/Johanna

Banned Read only
    After just a few of these adventures, you will find you have no concern about being seen. Baby steps gets you to the mall. Have fun.

Escaping from the closet Carla Stevens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichola View Post
    It is, the hardest part was just getting out of the door. I switched my driveway light out so the neighbours wouldn't see me
    Congratulations on your fist step. Yeah I know what you mean. I did the same to sneak out of the house.
    I've ventured outside in the dark twice & once in daylight (well, part dressed in daylight to enable me to jump into the car on the driveway then put my wig on & finish changing some distance away).
    It's addictive though.
    Bet you can't wait for the next time.
    “I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a WOMAN in it.” Marilyn Monroe

The views & opinions expressed in the above post are those of the author.
    Anyone acting on any information contained within the post does so entirely at their own risk.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Big kudos to you. My first time out was a run to my car in heels. I think I broke the 100 meter record. I had no clue where I was going to drive to but what a rush to be out. As everyone said you are now on a journey, who knows where you will end up!

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar
    Yes the first time is always something to remember, "You broke the ice" It gets more comfortable with every outing . . .

Enjoy,
    Marcie
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

Congrats! It will get easier and feel more natural as you venture out more, but it's also highly addictive. Have fun... and you need pics, too. It's cool to reflect back on your trips later.
    ​Cindy

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    way to go girl friend! you rock!

Hugs
    Trisha

You are so brave! Congratulations. I have only ventured out wearing bras and panties beneath my male clothing. I dream about leaving the house en femme, someday ...

There is always a first, congrats girl! It does get easier..............for me it took 3 years, lol

Cool! Congrats, Nichola! Like you, I have spent a HUGE amount of time being too scared to go out. But, when you do it for the first time, it's a great thrill, feels great and I want to do it again and again. Being a closet crossdresser, I only go out for short walks late at night. I enjoy driving around en femme; that's what I did when I first went out. I was in a full length maxi leopard skin dress, court shoes and my long brown wig. I started doing it infrequently in 2008, but now enjoy doing it sometimes up to once or twice a week. Still, very afraid of being caught, or being pulled over by the police when I go out for a drive, but it doesn't stop me from going out. I ALWAYS drive extra carefully, when I'm out, to make sure I'm not pulled over by the police.

After you've made the big leap out of the house for the first time, it'll get easier and you'll grow more confident. That wonderful feeling you get when you go out frequently doesn't seem to diminish, as well. At least in my case.

Aspiring Member
    Thanks for the nice replies

I still can't believe I did it I felt nervous until I got about a mile from my house then I just relaxed, put some music on & enjoyed it. The reality really sank in when I caught a glimpse of myself in the rear view mirror in full makeup & I just thought 'OMG, I've actually left the house dressed as a woman'
    It's then that I realised I didn't have my phone & I didn't bring a change of clothing, so if anything happened I'd just have to deal with it as I was.
    I got brave enough to pull over for a little walk in a nearby village & it just felt great being out for the first time.
    I was soon back in my car though & the only time I got scared was when a car drove up really quick behind me, tailgated for a bit then overtook me. Don't think they cared less who was driving, probably just young kids speeding, but dressed like I was it did make me nervous.
    I hope I'm brave enough to get out again & maybe be a bit more daring but it's a start I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichola View Post
    Thanks for the nice replies

I still can't believe I did it I felt nervous until I got about a mile from my house then I just relaxed, put some music on & enjoyed it. The reality really sank in when I caught a glimpse of myself in the rear view mirror in full makeup & I just thought 'OMG, I've actually left the house dressed as a woman'
    It's then that I realised I didn't have my phone & I didn't bring a change of clothing, so if anything happened I'd just have to deal with it as I was.
    I got brave enough to pull over for a little walk in a nearby village & it just felt great being out for the first time.
    I was soon back in my car though & the only time I got scared was when a car drove up really quick behind me, tailgated for a bit then overtook me. Don't think they cared less who was driving, probably just young kids speeding, but dressed like I was it did make me nervous.
    I hope I'm brave enough to get out again & maybe be a bit more daring but it's a start I suppose.
    That's great and if you're like me, you will be thinking about the next time you will be doing it. I've been out just a few times and it's a thrill each time. I can only do it when my wife is out of town and I have to be carefull of the neighbors so it's either leave under cover of darkness or leave partially dressed and finish in a parking lot somewhere.

And I always bring a "boy bag" and paper towels to clean up. Never know who will be standing around the house when I drive up.

BTW: Take a digital camera with a self timer and shoot some photos.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Smile

hello nichola
    so nichola when are you going to go out again, to let the wind blow round your legs,just the thought of it makes me re live going out wow wow.

carolyn xx

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carolyn todd View Post
    hello nichola
    so nichola when are you going to go out again, to let the wind blow round your legs,just the thought of it makes me re live going out wow wow.

carolyn xx
    Sooner rather than later, while I still have the nerve I think. But baby steps for now
    Last edited by Nichola; 12-12-2011 at 09:18 AM.

Belated congratulations Nichola, I admire your bravery, but I do hope and wish you can build on this first trip.
    I’ve only had one trip outside. I was driving my son to his university digs and I’d hidden some clothes in the car. Once I ‘dropped I asked if I could use the bathroom and changed into bra, pants and tights, then kept my thick green coat around me so that no bulges would show.
    I made my goodbyes and drove to a small layby I’d noted on the way up, it was away from the main road and hidden from it. There I took off the coat, trousers and shirt changed into a cream blouse and a light pink skirt. I’d only just finished when another car pulled into the layby so I quickly set off.
    Oh what a glorious feeling that was, I opened the window to get some air in and kept brushing my skirt, just to convince me it was really there. The drive was about 90 mins, mostly over hills and deserted at that time of night. Eventually though I came into the first village and the first set of traffic lights. I was convinced I would be outed, but of course nobody cared or even looked in my direction. That part of the journey was no longer fun and I was glad when I got to the empty quarry near our house and I changed back into drab and hid the clothes in the boot of the car.

I’ve not repeated since but your actions are encouraging me to plan again, but this time to leave from and come back to the house.

Platinum Member
    Congratulations, Nichola. I have to admit, I was surprised to hear that you'd been afraid to go out - you look so polished and feminine. The world is waiting for you!