Thread: Video on how to tell your girlfriend that you crossdress

Video on how to tell your girlfriend that you crossdress

While looking through videos on the Howcast site, I found one on how to tell your girlfriend that you like to crossdress. It's a video from a couple ( DanandJennifer.com ) who do advice videos on many subjects, and they disagreed on this subject. I tend to think the wife's way is the best way, but give it a watch and see what you think. Click here to view the video.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Interesting video and one that references this forum too! Thank you for letting us know.
    warmly, Linnea

This girl Jennifer is definatly got a great head on her shoulders. The caller was 19 though so I'm thinking, I'd rather wait 'til I'm of drinking age to break the news... Also, check out Dan's eyes at 2:40 on the video. Whoa, is this guy uncomfortable or what? I'm trying to get better at reading faces, and I'm thinkin' that eyes shifting back and forth means something. I'm just not sure. One of these days, I'll be having the heart to heart....just not sure when...

Renne.....

Fun video, and yes Dan was very uncomfortable with the whole thing, as in "I don't know it's no my thing." while squirming in his seat. She's not bad, on the whole, I think they did more to scare a person off, than help.
    Tina B.

I told a girl that I was going on a few dates with about my cding. I knew that I had to tell her early on and she already indicated that she was an open-minded woman. The risky part was that I told her by texting her. I built up to it and prepared her for the info. When I finally sent the message, her response was "so." I was so relieved. The next time she came over, we tried on clothes together, sort of a dress up date and we even went out for a Girls Day Out. We ended up being better friends then dating but I would always do the heart to heart approach but then every situation is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
    I told a girl that I was going on a few dates with about my cding. I knew that I had to tell her early on and she already indicated that she was an open-minded woman. The risky part was that I told her by texting her. I built up to it and prepared her for the info. When I finally sent the message, her response was "so." I was so relieved. The next time she came over, we tried on clothes together, sort of a dress up date and we even went out for a Girls Day Out. We ended up being better friends then dating but I would always do the heart to heart approach but then every situation is different.
    Hi Shelby,

That is beyond cool, I would love to have a female friend like that! I agree, the heart-to heart is the way to go.

Thanks,
    Carol
    My name is Carol.

the happy camper
    Did you see Dan blushing? He so likes to wear panties! I bet he had on a pair right there in front of the camera. Check out those cuffs he's wearing!