Thread: It just feels right

It just feels right

I went out dressed today. Nothing unusual about that. Shopping but not much buying lol. I came home to make lunch with the expectation of changing as I usually do. However this time, for whatever reason, I did not. As I cleaned up the house, made and ate lunch I, felt such so much in the moment, so natural. It isn't just about going out. It's about the totality. I am defining myself as Angela continually. Scary in some respects; but what was formerly a subconscious realization of my female side is now more and more a conscious realization of my true self.

That's how i describe it, it just feels right. Just part of who i am. I feel better about myself when i am dressed.
    Julianna Frances

It just feels right to me too...not just better about myself when I am dressed - but better about myself BECAUSE I dress!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Yes, I have felt right and without thinking grabbed my purse and keys then went out to do my errands. Then while driving I would see Joanne in the mirror and think cool!

Sunday evening I walked into our bathroom and was mildly surprised when I looked in the mirror. I was fully dressed and had been all day. I was so comfortable I forgot I was dressed. Wife got a good chuckle from it.

I really couldn't agree more. When I am dressed it simply feels right. I am as happy as I can be and 100% comfortable in my female skin.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Platinum Member
    I totally agree. The more I accomodate the feminine aspect of my personality, the more I resist going back to male mode.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I totally agree. The more I accomodate the feminine aspect of my personality, the more I resist going back to male mode.
    One day you won't be able to resist and you will not go back to the male mode. At that point you will be truly free and at peace with yourself.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I find the longer I am dressed, the harder it is for me to change back to drab.

Last November three of us from the forum met up for an afternoon's shopping and the evening chatting in a pub. For Alex (Lexi) this was her first time out and about dressed.

As we sat sharing life stories I asked Lexi just what it felt like to be sat in a pub, enfemme. "It feels absolutely natural" came the reply and she was of course right. Agreement all round.

High Helen, I was the third member of this group, it was an amazing day out, thank you Helen for driving us around, and yes it was natural, we drew no attention at all just three girls shopping !!!!!, loved it !!!, Honestly just felt natural, did think that Helen might pay for my new makeup in Boots, but she didnt, lol

Quote Originally Posted by JuliannaS View Post
    That's how i describe it, it just feels right. Just part of who i am. I feel better about myself when i am dressed.
    Exactly This. Oh so how I too feel mentally and physical when dressed. When wearing my pretty dress, nylons and heels my heart is ever so happy.

"Just feels right' seems, well, about right. I've fought or at the least questioned being like this most of my life, but the bottom line is it just feels right for me. Dressing as, looking like and feeling like a woman is JUST RIGHT.

It should just feel right because it is definitely not wrong.

I can not say it feels right. Though I am more than comfortable when dressed at home or out in public. But I think that initially it felt so wrong, and that was the appealing part of dressing. Like doing something that felt so good, that was so taboo. I miss that feeling.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've been waiting over 15 years for my "female side" to show up!

Count yourself quit lucky Angela!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Same for me, Julianna.

I wear panties, bra, stockings a touch of makeup and perfume daily, and more. Every day starts with a smile. Yes, it?s right for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliannaS View Post
    Truer words were never spoken!

Its early days for me, But after work I just want to be Natalie now. i cant wait to get home and transform. Maybe I could do totality soon or some day. But not work thats macho rubbish. But I do dream of going out, Like a walk on a beach or in the park. But I dare not. Not yet, I'll be patient and practice at home until Im brave enough to pass, And if I dont make it that far I'll keep Natalie just for me.

NancySue,

Totally agree 1,000%....

Davina

Angela I couldn't agree more.

Imagine that you were forced to wear a Batman costume every day, and then suddenly one day they said "OK, you can take that off now and start wearing regular clothes like everyone else." That's how I feel about wearing female clothing.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Count me in.
    I never feel more Me than when I'm dressed. Everything just feels right.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Angela1954 View Post
    I am defining myself as Angela continually. Scary in some respects; but what was formerly a subconscious realization of my female side is now more and more a conscious realization of my true self.
    Wow, Angela, I just started a new thread about the same thing I'm going through!

Hugs,
    Larissa

Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Cassandra View Post
    Wow, Angela, I just started a new thread about the same thing I'm going through!

Hugs,
    Larissa
    I'm your age; well almost at 68 with an understanding wife. No plans to transition due to societal, family, and basically age. I do spend most of my time, outside of when I dress fully, in a toned down female mode. Mostly I wear leggings, women's pants, semi female shirt, etc. But whenever I have to go full male I cannot wait to get back to Angela.