Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you want both varieties of plumbing?

Aspiring Member
    I always say if I was a Woman I'd be a Lesbian. I saw a video of a Brazilian (edit transperson) She is very attractive, she looks like a Female and her Organ is Male.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-24-2016 at 07:44 PM. Reason: First when you psot and little*** showup, you know you can'y use that word
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Quote Originally Posted by Lena View Post
    There is just so much wrong with this thread and the responses. Just saying.
    Really? Really?

(I'm not serious, just joshing. I know I am out there!)

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    ...chain reaction that could lead to a sexual criticality event - and everything might explode...?
    LOL 😂 yep, I can see that, it would probably look something like this.

2016-01-24-20-04-12--123196633.jpg

Not sure I would want both at once, maybe never even considered anything past the detatchable penis, as in the King Missile song. If you don't know it, look it up on youtube, pretty great...

Isn't #2 what some slugs and worms do?

Gives me the shudders just to think about it... I prefer the human solution. And the male body is perfectly prepared -all the necessary features to go whichever way you want to go... so I think I'll keep it, thankyouverymuch.

Silver Member
    I'd like to think I have a pretty vivid imagination, but I am not sure how two sets of parts could come together when attached to the same torso.

Difficult enough being one sex, I dont' want to imagine how it would be like to be physically both. I'd be afraid that anyone I'd go to be with would likely take one look and run for the hills.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I always think I have both anyway...behind what I have feels just right(trying to stay clean)...I always thought I was mixed there...and thank god because I feel that makes me special. I am all man when I want to be but also feel all women when I dress.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Not to have both set of equipment but, Did you ever see the movie (doctor jekyll and ms hyde). that use to be my fantasy.

What a great crossdressers movie.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret Drawer View Post
    Not sure I would want both at once, maybe never even considered anything past the detatchable penis, as in the King Missile song. If you don't know it, look it up on youtube, pretty great...
    Wow, I thought I was the only one that remembered that band!.

Oh, Katy, I think the two types are hydo and pneumatic. All I know for sure is that the cut off is a stop****!

No, I think option 2 will never work, there wouldn't be enough biodiversity. After who would ever bother to have a relationship if they were totally self sufficient? Switch hitting might be the better option.

Aspiring Member
    Heck no if I had my druthers I'd have female plumbing only. Have never been fond of my male plumbing.

I can't really say what i would choose. But, are there not really people born with something like this?

Sure. Either scenario. It's alway good to have options! I can see the variations on a theme as being endless. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanTG View Post
    Heck no if I had my druthers I'd have female plumbing only. Have never been fond of my male plumbing.
    I am with Jean on this one, just let me have my femme plumbing........oh how elegant that would be to have all this junk between my legs out of the way

Given the choices of the OP, I'd choose number 1. As time goes on the male plumbing looses function, so an alternative would be convenient. Or just be able to switch from one to the other at will!

Hugs, Bria

No thank you. Anyway, if we had both, and you were able to impregnate yourself, would the baby look near 100% identical despite its assigned gender (except maybe for fingerprints and assigned sexual traits)? After all you're both the mother and the father, just one set of genes.
    Last edited by Kimberley May; 01-26-2016 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Expletive phrase removed - already had that joke :)
    Gurlz they wanna have fu'hun. Oh gurlz just wanna have fu'hun x

Non-binary/Questioning
    Quote Originally Posted by Lena View Post
    There is just so much wrong with this thread and the responses. Just saying.
    It's fantasy.

I'll take the triple selector switch - A, B and A+B.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    I'd like to think I have a pretty vivid imagination, but I am not sure how two sets of parts could come together when attached to the same torso.
    You obviously haven't browsed some of the seedier parts of the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    I've experienced both types of plumbing and trust me, having to find adapters for imperial to metric and then fitting BSP/Whitworth threads on iron pipes and now that danged awful polyethylene pipe with push fittings... Mind you - even had some lead plumbing in my childhood home)

Katey x
    Lol I had lead in my plumbing also when I was a youngster but now that I'm older it seems the lead has begun to vanish and the lead has turned to more like flex seal putty now.
    In my much younger days I'd say a number two would have been a very smart choice for me...... Lol

Reality Check
    I'm trying to picture how both would fit between the legs.

And if you had both and could insert one into the other, how would you make one move? It couldn't, it would just sit there. Not much fun in that.

At this point in my life, if I had the choice, it would be to have only the female "plumbing". Being able to urinate standing up isn't what it's cracked up to be and the stuff between my legs gets in the way sometimes.

I've done on-line roleplaying and written stories where scenario 1 was a comparatively common instance. Less common than the 'normal' polarized gender designations, but common enough that it was accepted in that society as a third gender 'plumbing' possibility, and not something that would make most people stare in disbelief if they found out that was how you were equipped. (Though in some of those settings, it was discriminated against like many other forms of 'being different' sadly are.) 'Hermaphrodite' is the common and proper term for condition 1.

My own personal preference would be to somehow have the ability to switch at will between the two states (as well as switching the rest of my height, figure and other bits), rather than having both present at once.

But option 1 would also be attractive to me.

Option 2 certainly creates some interesting thoughts, but I doubt it would work well, other than, as someone else stated, a very unique and more pleasant way to tuck. I think I would stick with #1.
    Last edited by Ceera; 01-28-2016 at 03:19 PM.

Scenario #2 please.

If only because #1 would mean the boy part would have to be shrunk as not to reach the girl part.
    (assuming the girl part wouldn't be hidding half a body length away, which also would just be totally wrong)

If I had both sets of plumbing, then I would be forced to act on that age-old rude familiar suggestion, that some folks suggest I do when they are angry and had a problem with me.
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 01-30-2016 at 08:35 AM.

If I had both and my lover had both .... Count me in.

Aspiring Member
    I've always considered myself a lesbian trapped in a male body.
    I would love to have been born with a female body, but I would never consider gender reassignment. I accept what I have, and even with surgery and hormones, my chromosomes would still be wrong, so deep inside I'd know that I still wouldn't be the female I would like to be.
    I wouldn't like to have both sexual organs. That would be too freaky.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Difficult enough being one sex, I dont' want to imagine how it would be like to be physically both.
    Some us don't have a choice, dear. I'm both. I have always been both for as long as my brain cells add it up and report the world to me.

I wish it was easier, but it isn't and won't be anytime soon. I either get appreciative or derisive looks everywhere I go. I'm not even 'all that far out' as far as I am concerned. I wear 'safe' but ambiguous women's clothing. I wear a ton of pink & blue in mixes on purpose. I *try* to be ambiguous. *&!^@%* I have been fighting this kind of stuff almost my whole life.

My wife took a look and almost ran... I don't think she regretted her decision to stay. At least not what she has shared with me.

- MM
    Last edited by mechamoose; 01-30-2016 at 09:43 PM. Reason: context
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder