Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What gives you the most pleasure?

Banned Read only

What gives you the most pleasure?

Last night I had the evening to myself so I slipped on something warm and easy, a roll neck sweater and knee length straight skirt and watched some TV. After a couple of relaxing hours I thought what am I enjoying most, the feel of lipstick, the feeling of a bust? No it was my legs, feeling the warmth of the fire, seeing my stockings shimmer in the glow and the sheer sensation when my legs brushed together!... Come to think it when your driving, seeing your legs in stockings below your skirt line is pretty sexy!...I even glance across at my wife driving, her coat has fallen open , her skirt ridden up and her legs gently moving to work the pedals!....Yep definitely legs do it for me!
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-14-2014 at 09:51 AM.

I love to be able to put on hoses and a beautiful dress that is what does it for me

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad you ladies like hose so much I can't wait to take them off.

I have to agree Teresa. Legs have always been my downfall, especially legs in hose! Even seeing my own legs in pantyhose is a thrill to me.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes seeing my smooth legs for sure is it for me, I enjoy shaving them and then when I wear hose or tights they feel so nice .

After putting stockings on the best feeling for me is when i put my high heels on,it still feels just as good today as it did all those years ago.Pure heaven.

Knocking some 25 year old kid down..... stealing the puck... and scoring the winning goal in OT ..... while wearing my lucky sports bra.... gives me the most pleasure..... but that's just me...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The most pleasure I ever experienced while crossdressing was a couple of weeks ago. I had just shaved my legs, slipped into a pair of tights with a skirt and blouse. I was walking throught the living room and my wife looked up and said "wow you look sexy". I so love that woman.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Finding a well designed pair of 5" heels that I can actually walk in and not look like I'm falling down drunk...
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Besides my wonderful and lovely wife I get a lot of pleasure from doing my chores then going hunting (in season) or fishing with my wife. I love the fact that I'm retired and can get to do what I dang well want. I know you wanted something dealing in cross dressing but, I count and give thanks everyday for every day for things that seem to have worked out in my life. In answer to your guestion what gives me the most pleasure is life itself. I have found a whole other world in Grandkids, watching my own kids grow up, also it gives me a lot of pleasure to see the small church I am a member of getting its feet on the ground and start to grow. We have ex cons there, ex drug addicts, a TS couple, divorcees and various other misfits. This makes me feel great as they are starting to see the world in a different light and one day I hope that we all have a love for each other in this world. The small congregation even has a Crossdresser ( a hidden one and I am guilty) but the small enjoyable things in life are what we should enjoy most. The one thing though is at the end of the day when I crawl in bed is knowing I lived that day fair and square and to its fullest.

Nice high heels and pantyhose do the trick for me. Wearing them or even looking at them on someone else makes me warm at heart. I'm really sad that men can't wear female shoes or pantyhose without getting funny looks from other people.

Teresa,
    I can see where you re coming from, those feelings were all primary to me once also.
    As you go through life you progress on to other things and for me I et satisfaction from responses I get from here when I have been able to help someone.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I guess for me is wearing ballet clothing.... leotards, tights, tutus, unitards

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Things I most enjoy are the feel of hosiery as described already,..... also walking in my best fitting 4.5" heels, I love the way they make my calves feel when I walk,...... the taste and texture of my liberally applied lipstick,...... the gentle tug of my garterbelt straps,..... the slight sensation of long dangling earrings,...... the feel of a cool breeze enveloping my legs beneath my skirt especially when wearing stockings....... Finally, when I see that girl in the mirror looking back at me and I know I have achieved my desired look.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    stockings and heels really are my mania. i love the feel of a nice pair of heels especially when added to the feel of stockings or hose.

The most pleasurable tactile sensations are from clean shaven, moisturized legs. But then I'm a miniskirt kind of girl and legs are one of my better bits

While I love the look of a fully made up face, it is a pain and it can not follow with me whilst in drab;

Hugs, Robin

For me it's not one specific thing it's the entire ability to just be ME.
    Doesn't matter what I'm wearing (although getting all dolled up is really nice), I enjoy just being able to express my femininity.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I can only agree wholeheartedly. Tights have been my thing since I was a child. I love how my work colleagues look in a nice pair of opaques, and then when I get home later, dressing like them is what gives me the most pleasure.

My best friend works in the same office as me, and she is one of only a handful of people who know about my "other" side. She always wears tights and she teases me throughout the day.

While I love the look of opaque tights (Marks and Spencer bodysensor in black especially), the feeling of a good pair of gloss tights on, legs rubbing together, with that sound is absolutely heavenly for me.
    Everything is better in heels

Tvchix.com/profiles/Jilly1974

I do enjoy wearing hose when the temperature is not too hot

Very well spoken Jaylyn
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-15-2014 at 12:43 AM. Reason: no need to quote post if you don't have something specific to address in it

I love the transformation process, going from male to female but I guess one of the things I like most is when I put my wig on and I see a women looking back at me.

When my wife takes on the male role, and treats me like lady and/or tramp I've always wanted to be. LOL

Two sensations that make my heart flutter:

- The sound, and the feeling, of pulling up the zipper on a tight-fitting skirt. The sound of the zip, and the feeling of the skirt closing in on my hips, accenting my waist, and "hugging" my most girlie parts!

- The smell, the feeling, and the site of the mascara brush gliding over my eye lashes. It seems that eye lashes are one of those ubiquitously "female" traits. Even in cartoons, when the animators wish to give female characteristics to a dog or cat or mouse, or even an inanimate object, like a ball, they give her pretty eye lashes. I love watching my eyes transform with application of mascara.

*StacyP*

My panties as I put them on, a combination of excitement and comfort comes over me.

I have to agree with all of you. For me........It's that special feeling of calm that comes over me. The feeling like this is how I'm supposed to be but, that swoosh swoosh of my nylon clad legs it preety good as well.