Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SO and sex (as a woman) *straight male CD only please*

SO and sex (as a woman) *straight male CD only please*

***Looking for Straight Male CDer responses only***

Edit: Title should say Straight. Not Cis.

Hi girls,

I am wondering if anybody has been lucky enough to experience/experiment with their SO in a sexual way while dressed, being in the women's (passive) role.

If so, I would like to know how you got the ball rolling. Was it something you partner was already interested in trying/experimenting with? Did you have to beg/plead? Did it just 'happen'? And If not, Is this something that you've fantasised about? Would you ever be open to trying it?

For those that have, did this make you question your sexuality at all being in a passive position? Do you have sex as the "man" AND the "woman" (maybe taking turns for example) or do you only have sex as the "woman"?
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-06-2017 at 11:18 AM. Reason: There is no need for the cough cough comment

I only wear women's clothing to bed (7 years) so as far as I'm concerned, in bed I'm the female.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Yes, but do you take the passive position during sex? Do you ever act as the "man"? I'm sorry. Your answer was quite vague.
    Last edited by Kas; 11-06-2017 at 06:43 AM.

yeah i have "been the female" ha ha..i dont really know how i got the ball rolling, i sort of just happened i am in a long termish relationship and we experiment abit..liking a cheeky role reversal from your girlfriend is not the same as being having the desire to be taken by a man, personally it did not open the flood gates of bisexuality.
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-06-2017 at 11:21 AM. Reason: edited out comments that are not really required

Reality Check
    There were a few times when I was dressed and had sex with her as another woman (lesbian sex) but as it progressed, I took off my bottom clothes and we had "normal" sex but with my top half still as a woman (boobs, wig, etc.) Lately, she is not interested in that and her first command is "Take your boobs off."
    Last edited by Krisi; 11-06-2017 at 06:23 PM.
    Krisi

Umm yes.

Did i question anything after nope. It just sort of evolved from play to its what she prefers. Coincidentally I do too.

It's good to hear everyone's stories. Me and my partner tried it for the first time the other week. I don't like to admit it, but if I could I would probably choose to do it every time and it has definitely made me a little bi-curious. The funny thing is i haven't even done it dressed yet. My partner told me that she wants to do it while I'm dressed and I am worried I am going to like it a bit too much. I am also worried I will start to find it hard to get the same thing from regular sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    There were a few times when I was dressed and had sex with her as another woman (lesbian sex) but as it progressed, I took off my bottom clothes and we had "normal" sex but with my top half still as a woman (boobs, wig, etc.) Lately, she is not interested in that and her first command is "Take your boobs off."
    Had a similar situation with my ex. She didn't like it. Said she felt like she was having lesbian sex. Never tried it again.
    Jon
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-06-2017 at 11:25 AM. Reason: quoted post edited

when your tied to the bed she's gonna be on top no matter what....

Straight male transgender woman here. I have not had the experience you describe. Would I want to try? Absolutely.

I’ll say yes, I’ve had sex while dressed. Because I’m a lady, no further details will be revealed.

My wife enjoys what she calls "lesbian love" or she might say something like how about a little lesbian love?? That's pretty much how it goes for us. So when I'm in the mood and dressed then I may give the same responses....basically.

I have had sex dressed as a woman. It was nice is all I can say.
    Part Time Girl

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    No not yet and yes I do fantasize about it though

Yes I've had sex and experienced oral with my wife many times while dressed as a woman, I cant say I took the role of the woman, it was pretty much turn about, I am comfortable with my sexuality, I am 100% heterosexual, I let my wife erm,,,, do me lol sorry keeping it clean, please excuse me, it was very enjoyable but certainly not something I'd like to experience or experiment with' with a man, I have no desire to get involved with a man what so ever.
    How did it happen, well I dress regularly with my wife and where there is alcohol involved it's easy, it just happens, any insecurities you or she has just vanish.

I hope I wasn't too graphic, it was necessary to paint a picture of my experience to answer the question.

I have definitely been dominated in bed before by my wife. One day...when I work up the courage, I want to try to wear something feminine while we enjoy each other... Just haven't gotten there yet. I have fantasies. But, in the end, they are all with my wife. Love her too much.

I dress completely for sex, everything including high heels. It started out with just panties and progressed till i wear it all except jewelry and wig. I am hoping to complete that part that someday. There are some really sexy dresses out there. It's a real thrill for me I get excited while i dress. My SO seems to be okay with it, we never had better sex than we do now, (I think).
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Well for my wife she will take it anyway she could get it, prefers me in male mode but if there's opportunity and I'm dressed it's usually ok. She will usually ask me to remove the wig, but I believe she loves the smoothness of the pantyhose rubbing.
    I don't know how much I could explain without getting this removed but for me better then the sex is when we are sitting on the couch and we start to touch each other. She will subconscious feel my legs and then she may start putting her hand under my skirt and run her hands across or cup a boob. That's when I feel so feminine and it drives me crazy, almost like she's also portraying me as a women. What a feeling.
    So pretty much for my wife it really doesn't bother her that I'm dressed and will add the sex is alittle more intense when I'm dressed, but pretty much it's the same in male or female mode. I hope I helped you with your question alittle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I don't like to admit it, but if I could I would probably choose to do it every time and it has definitely made me a little bi-curious...
    I am also worried I will start to find it hard to get the same thing from regular sex.
    That was how it turned out for me. I’m sure others mileage varies.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Because I’m a lady, no further details will be revealed.
    I like your style, Micki!

Not yet, still in the DADT phase

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I don't know how much I could explain without getting this removed...
    I know that some posts here have already been edited for content. My understanding is that this forum is a public forum, which means anyone can read it even if they're not registered with the site. That would include kids. Please (everyone) keep in mind how open this particular forum is.
    Last edited by Pat; 11-07-2017 at 09:48 AM. Reason: reorder thoughts
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Yes, I am the girl in the relationship. Quite frankly we both prefer it that way. So let's just say it works for us both. Many mornings its my heels that are heard in the kitchen while I prepare breakfast.

Platinum Member
    Decades ago when we were first married we incorporated nightgowns and hosiery (stockings and garter belts) into our bedroom play. She was ok with that until my interests started to progress. When it went past "fetish play" to cross dressing she did a total reversal and nightgowns and hosiery were out. The difference was the perception it was now "lesbian" sex total shut her down on the idea.

Banned Read only
    Kas,
    I have to go a few years but I had two GFs who were perfectly OK with being dressed and sex, the bottom line is they knew how it affected my drive and they got more than they wanted ! A win -win situation !

My first GF liked me wearing her panties, the other found me wearing her baby doll nightie , it was like lighting the blue touch paper she just loved the sharing of clothes especially underwear .

My wife just didn't relate to it so I slept in her nighties in the day while working night shifts and she was at work .

The clothes didn't change the sexual arrangement but moved my performance up a gear , my work mates teased me that only went to work for a rest !!