Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pierced Ears

Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    Well done
    Anyone notice?
    Yep. We had a massage last evening and the woman (a friend of my wife's) noticed. She said they looked good, but that's to be expected. This weekend we'll see our social group and I expect everyone will say something, but I'm a big girl (boy) so I'll handle it.

After getting my ears pierced at the mall we went to dinner. Our waiter had both ears pierced. Little hoops.

We won't see the family until Thanksgiving (unless there's wedding or funeral) and by that time I should be able to take them out when I'm around them. Even if I don't, there's not a lot they can say and nothing they can do.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I have had pierced ears for over 50 years, just single piercings initially but now I have three in each ear. In public I wear a single stud in the left ear.

Well, we saw a bunch of friends and aquaintances over the weekend. How many noticed my newly pierced ears with the little gold balls? - Just about all of them.

So, I used the "I'm just trying to recapture my youth." line.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

More importantly... How did your wife feel about the attention, Linda? Was she ok with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Joan_CD View Post
    More importantly... How did your wife feel about the attention, Linda? Was she ok with it?
    When I get nervous, I shut up. When my wife gets nervous she talks. A couple times she said "I just hope he doesn't get into my jewelry box." I would rather she hadn't said that, but what are you going to do?

Tonight, we're going to dinner with friends and the girl has seen them but the guy hasn't. We have this relationship where we ride each other constantly and I know he will have something smart to say about them.

I'm going to respond with "You don't have a single hair on your ass if you don't get yours pierced too."

We'll see how that goes.

BTW: She did give me a pair of diamond (not real, I suspect) studs from her jewelry box to wear when I can change mine.

Good luck Linda. Sounds like your wife is still supportive and that's all that matters in the end!

Well, my friend couldn't stop riding me about my earrings. He even took a picture on his phone. I told him he didn't have a hair on his ass if he didn't get his pierced too. He said he would shave his ass before he wore earrings. I got my wife to tell him he should get his pierced. No dice.

He asked which side was the "gay" side. I told him I didn't know, that's the reason I got them both done.

LOL. You showed him!

My ear piercings are stretched to zero, and the only comments i ever get are from other people with stretched piercings. Quite frankly, I make it a habit not to discuss tattoos or piercings with non-tattooed or pierced people. The conversation is just too boring to hold my attention. After all, how many times can you answer "Does it hurt?" without the sarcasm flying out at the person?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan_CD View Post
    LOL. You showed him!
    He was trying to get a good angle for his picture and kept asking me to turn my head (this is at the table in the restaurant). Finally, I just stood up and stuck my ear next to his camera (phone). I reminded him that with a little creative computer work, I could take a photo of him and superimpose a pair of earrings on his ears. Long, girlie ones.

I've had my left ear pierced 6 times, though I've only had a small hoop and a bar in for a while, I will occasionally make sure the others are still open. Will get around to having my other ear pierced at some point. No one takes any notice of men with pierced ears anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey Summer View Post
    ....... No one takes any notice of men with pierced ears anymore.
    Well, that's been said several times, but my experience indicates that people who know you are going to comment, at least the first time they see you with your new earrings. Just be prepared.