Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dinner thing

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Dinner thing

I had been out all day in my normal 50 /50 mode today and was headed home when I thought well maybe I will stop and get dinner in a new shopping area.
    Had rolled my hair last night and slept on it so my hair was super wavy and in a very femme style.
    This shopping area is new so I didn't know what was in there. As I cruised around it was like I had been transported in a small village and it was unlike any shopping area I had ever been in.
    Really cute and homey and when all the stores are done I will go back, clothing stores make up boutiques lots of interesting shops.
    Anyway I decided to try a BBQ place.
    I walk in and this really cute waitress that looks about 15 LOL greeted me and told me the specials.
    I thanked her and she stood there smiling so I walked around her to the order area. place my order make my drink and find a table.
    The whole time she is looking my way and I 'm thinking OK she can tell I'm trans and semi approves or is intrigued.
    I have seen this look before so I let it pass and answer my ringing cell phone.
    As I was ending my call she comes with my order and asks if I need anything else.I say no.
    About mid way thru my dinner I notice her looking (staring)at me again.
    I am like this is really weird do I look that strange? Have I got one black shoe and one brown one?
    Ok I was ready to leave and cleaning up my table she comes over and said you sure you don't want anything else?
    I said no and handed her her tip.
    She said I really like your outfit and you don't see many guys wearing girls stuff and wear it tastefully.
    Your hair is really awesome too. I thanked her for everything and the compliments and was heading out the door and she stops me and hands me her phone number.
    Crap I am old enough to be her Dad and maybe even Grandfather !!!
    At this point I said honey I appreciate everything and you are really pretty but I'm gay.
    She smiled and said you can still call me.
    So I have no idea what just happened really.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-17-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Maybe a new wingman, er, wingwoman? Oooh, that's awkward-sounding.

LOL Tracii,, wow getting hit on by a young girl. Heck call her and she wants to talk, maybe just to be friends..
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    To be honest she is way too young even for a shopping partner.
    She seemed really nice and accepting but I don't know her intentions.
    Does she have a "daddy " syndrome or just into older guys? I have no idea.
    All I know the age difference is probably 45 years and that to me screams creepy.
    Any young man would beg for a girl this cute with a tight backside and a pretty large set of boobs.
    On the plus side she seemed really genuine and slightly embarrassed when she mentioned what clothes I was wearing and my hair. I'm sure some of you have seen that one woman that pushes all your buttons and you just have to say something and end up coming off all goofy.
    She could be into trannies who knows?

if a young beautiful girl was starring at me, i would think it was because my zipper was down...
    i think i would still call her. it could be innocent, she could just be a really friendly person or maybe
    she has a brother or friend who is TG and just has some questions. maybe she wants to know who does
    your hair, or better yet maybe she does hair on the side and wants to do yours. maybe she wants to know
    where you shop. it could be anything... and if it does turn sexually, simply say that you're flattered and
    thank you... then give her my number
    paula

Tracii,
    I believe you handled it correctly, too many succumb to needless temptation and get their fingers burnt.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wouldn't be so fast to just blow off someone that wants to become friends. I have lots of gg friends. Most are younger than me. Yes they come up to me give me complements and ask to be friends. I like being different.

I said honey I appreciate everything and you are really pretty but I'm gay.
    She smiled and said you can still call me.
    Today's newer generation (young GGs) have many many interactions in high school. Some of their best friends were exactly; gay. You appear on a day at a BBQ and crossed baths with a generation "Z". What you did is, shut door on a simple pleasant exchange.

From wikipedia
    A 2014 study Generation Z Goes to College found that Generation Z students self-identify as being loyal, compassionate, thoughtful, open-minded, responsible, and determined.[50] How they see their Generation Z peers is quite different from their own self-identity. They view their peers as competitive, spontaneous, adventuresome, and curious; all characteristics that they do not see readily in themselves.[50]
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 06-18-2017 at 02:57 AM. Reason: additional info
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

While the idea is fun, I wouldn't want a "friendship" with someone that young.
    I wouldn't have used the "gay" line, but still 15-20 is a very annoying age.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Spammer
    Not sure I buy into the whole generation letter designation thing people are people and I don't judge them by age but by how they act.
    Wikipedia is not a solid source of information and that explanation they gave was someones opinion and essentially double talk.
    This girl seemed really sweet and didn't have any tattoos all over her which was refreshing for a change.
    The age difference is a sticking point I'll be honest even for me and there is point in a friendship between a man and woman as to what is proper and improper.
    If I ever go back there I'll be nice but call her I don't think so.
    @ Rachael I am gay so that was not a line or excuse.
    I do have some GG friends that are 10 15 years younger than I am and we shop or just hang out together all the time.
    I'm not a prude but a 40 year age difference is significant.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-18-2017 at 05:11 AM.

I would not get involved with her! Like you said 40 years is a large difference. And it may be totally innocent on her part but...no! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I heard the term generation Z at a graduation ceremony so I Goggled it. The Mayor spoke of them, they are the first generation to be the most ever plugged in. And used as a marketing tool for today's business metrics, politics and web sites like this. Wiki is not the bench mark/belly button of information and if ever quoted in a college paper as a source, the professor would have dinged you . I was posting to your statement "So I have no idea what just happened really." Just a theory Tracii G because you wrote a post and encounter with a younger person........Hope the dinner was good
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 06-18-2017 at 06:31 AM. Reason: typo
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Traci, The only young women who approach me at my age are salespeople.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Maybe I should start doing this 50/50 mode thing!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Besides her comment on how much she likes the way you have put yourself together and maybe wants you to put her together, I can't seem to figure out what the two of you would have in common with that huge age difference. Sometimes it's like people do things just to make you think what there up to, or what there real intentions are.

Has anyone considered she is trans?
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Was she a legal age? You said she looks about 15. That would scare me off. Any way I'm a happily married man but this sounds kind of strange. You can still give her a call and ask her what her intentions were then if they turn wrong just hang up. Does your cell phone have that button you make your number now show? You definitely don't want a stalker or under aged girl chasing you. Flattering but then illegal....

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Tracii,
    I believe you handled it correctly, too many succumb to needless temptation and get their fingers burnt.
    Oh heck, Beverly, I've had my fingers burned a few times....they heal

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    "She could be into trannies..who knows?"
    Maybe she's trans.....

HMMMMM, quite the conundrum. I often get compliments about my hair and/or jewelry and sometimes my clothes depending on how far to the femme side I'm dressed but always by "older" females. Maybe she thought you were younger and wants to pick your brain about style and is just curious as to "who" you are. Yes kind of an iffy thing about age difference but who knows maybe you can be a mentor for a young lady. As always caution is needed. Good luck in what ever path you decide.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Platinum Member
    I wouldn't call her. Whatever her motives may be, which are probably innocent, the age difference strikes me as weird. As a cross dresser I really do not adhere to society's social norms and expectations, but, getting involved at any level with a girl/woman who qualifies as almost a granddaughter also requires the ability to extricate oneself from a situation. You handled it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    She said I really like your outfit and you don't see many guys wearing girls stuff and wear it tastefully. Your hair is really awesome too.
    Great compliments. Am I the only one that wants to know what you were wearing? Please tell us.

The age difference is only a thing if either individual is considering something other than a simple social friendship. I wasn't there, but from the description, this does not sound like anything more than that. Any time a young person, particularly one I don't know, indicates that they would like my attention, I give it if I can. Might be a kid I don't know from Adam, wanting to tell me a story when we cross paths in the park. Or it might be a young waitress who's heard about transgendered people but never met one in person and is dying of curiosity. In both cases, one should keep in mind the rules of propriety - look around for the kid's minder, make eye contact, nod and smile before engaging the kid further, or smile back at the waitress and just ask her what is on her mind. If her reasons seem, well... reasonable, offer to do as she asks. Call and set up a time to meet, at an appropriate venue, and talk. Friends are good to have. Don't pass up an opportunity to make a new one.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I have a friend, non CD, whose family hosted an exchange student. One night, he foolishly allowed her to have an adult beverage. His wife was not home. She got buzzed and came on to him. He told her no, and nothing happened... until the nect day, when the student went to the police and made up a story about sleeping with him. He's lost his job, has a pending misdemeanor charge against him, but fortunately his wife believes he didn't cheat. I know Tracii is smart enough to know this, but in case anyone else gets too much pink fog and isn't thinking clearly, DON'T PUT YOURSELF IN A SITUATION WHERE EVEN THE APPEARANCE OF IMPROPRIETY CAN BE ASSUMED! Especially with an underage kid!

Banned Spammer
    Allison I am no dummy and there is absolutely no way I would get tangled up with her in any way shape or form.
    Her trans??? Being trans myself I'm pretty sure I know all the signs of which she had none so MtF trans no.If she were FtM she would have had those tell tale signs which are guy clothes and no make up and a buzz hair cur,none of those indicators.
    Super curvy body and very nice boobs (well endowed) for what I'm guessing for being approx a 21 year old girl. Lets just say she had a very young looking face thats why I said 15 LOL.
    The impropriety factor is somewhere I don't want to go.
    Kind of sorry I even mentioned it now. Some of Y'all sound like you would call her and that to me is creepy.