Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your role model?

Who's your role model?

Just wondered if any of you girls have role model's or women you admire and would like to look like? My role model is Christina Aguilera she's a girl I try my best to model my look on because I like how she's put together how about you?
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

I cant really say shes my role model but I would love to look like Breonna Queen. She does makeup tutorials on youtube but shes African American so I can't quite model my look after her the way I wish I could. I have mixed blood but I look completely White.

I have my favorite actresses but as far as my height goes and figuring out what clothing will likely look best on me, I've been looking up photos of Olivia Wilde and Kaley Cuoco.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

I can't really look like her but my role model is Bae doo na (a Korean actress), her life and her job inspires me and she's really beautiful. I would like to be like her haha

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    I'm going to sound corny here but mine is my wife. She is always the vision of femininity whether she is in sweats or done to the nines.

After spending last night on youtube watching all of Shania Twain's old concerts and videos, I'll go with her. A better live singer there is not, and she's as beautiful as any. And still is hot to this day (well, not as much as when she was in her heydayshania-twain-11 22k.jpg, but still).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    In a word: Me.

Lexi,
    I agree with you, a very beautiful woman, and I love her music.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

I really admire Edie Lambert, she is a news anchor at KCRA channel 3 news in Sacramento, she is very pretty and classy, I try to look look like her

I don't really have a particular "role model" per say. but if I had to choose one I guess it would be any GG that took the time and put forth the effort not to go to walmart in their PJ's.
    A while back I was "taken aback" by a younger woman in a grocery store, she was about 5'11" and slender (a gg) and had herself very well put together... Longer midi skirt that was loose and flowing, button down blouse ironed and (dare I say it) starched, a bolero style sweater and matching flats.
    Quite honestly, I was mesmerized by her.
    That was a look I want to duplicate, but I seem to be stuck on the slender part...
    Make it your goal to make someone smile every day!

Platinum Member
    Vanna White is 58 years old. I think she still turns heads in addition to turning letters.

Hell-o Nicole

There are many women that I admire, for one reason or another.
    As far as a muse goes.....(and in my wildest dreams)
    Catherine Zeta-Jones is a one,
    And Karen Fairchild, from the band Little Big Town, is another.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

My role model is a wwe diva called Paige. Not only is she beautiful, she had helped me through some tough times and gave me something to believe in when i had nothing. The respect I have for her is immense.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ellie May 😘

Bando Tamasaburo V

The reigning diva of onnagata performers. He must have a genie in a bottle somewhere because his elegant performances are the epitome of feminine grace and dignity.

...guess that's not really on the topic of who I want to model my look like though.

Or maybe it kinda is. lol I go through tons of white makeup.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Wen4cd; 12-10-2015 at 04:20 AM.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Mine changes from time to time, but recently it's been Jennifer Anniston - as she looked at the start of "Friends". She has a lovely face,a perfect slim figure, and she's a very good actor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

As far as modeling my look... I'm just finding what makes me comfortable. My role model tho... I really have to say Eddie Izzard.

I first saw him when I was first starting to have questions about my gender, and here was a man, smart, funny, confidant. Wearing women's clothes. Not even trying to pass, just dressing and wearing make up because he wanted too.

Aspiring Member
    even though i am old enough to be her grandfather i see meghan trainor as an ideal role model for plus size girls like myself

Banned Read only
    I'm totally PINK!
    images-3.jpg

Banned Read only
    My Great Aunt Minnie Ellis, who's name I took as my own middle and last. A humble woman, she had little use for makeup or other things she considered vanities. (I'm absolutely nothing like her in that regard!) She reared her siblings after their mother died, her youngest sister was my grandmother. She was revered in our family, with nieces, nephews, cousins just everyone loving her because she had a hand in helping raise all of them too. She was a wonderful cook, she had a green thumb and could grow anything. (Again, I'm nothing like her in those regards either.) She had no children of her own.

But regardless of my short comings compared to her, I hope she looks on from wherever her spirit resides, and sees me with some favor, though I don't measure up to her. Few women could though - I take comfort in that.

I know it may sound a little weird but I have always since a kid (many many moons ago) loved Wonder Woman, I still do, her eyes are to die for. More then that, it is the fighting for Justice and being sexy at the same time.

Playmates like Gaye Rennie, Debbie Davis, Louann Fernald.

Also if I were female and 19 years old now I'd be a lot like Tavi Gevinson.

Aspiring Member
    Quite a few of my GG friends (not even close to being out to them) as well as local bloggers on Instagram provided me indirectly with a rough gauge of current fashion and beauty trends. Still relying mostly on old clothes from the storeroom anyway.

I wish I looked like the singer in the below video. I only say 'I wish' because that's a physical impossibility.
    https://youtu.be/ZJWye6vG3vY

Playmate Candy Loving has always been a role model for me, she's the kind of girl I aspire to be.

Hillary!

The Donald's toupee looks even worse than my wig.

Quote Originally Posted by OverTheStarlight View Post
    I wish I looked like the singer in the below video. I only say 'I wish' because that's a physical impossibility.
    https://youtu.be/ZJWye6vG3vY
    You list from Singapore; is that where the singer is from? I've already gone through Kpop and Jpop on the way to discovering more east Asian female singers. this one almost had me until the rap style stuff started (I can't stand most rap, it just ruins songs for me).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.