Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone not want to be a crossdresser?

Talking Does anyone not want to be a crossdresser?

I often think to myself about the shame and guild I have gone through over the years due to my cd’ing. As a young teenager would wear my mother’s clothes including her underwear. When I went baby-sitting I would try on the next door neighbours clothes. I’ve tried my brother’s girlfriends clothes when she had left some at our house. I even stole a girlfriend’s skirt that happened to be left in the saddlebag of her bike (she used to ride to work and change into a wonderful black pencil skirt that I just couldn’t resist). As I grew older I’ve bought women’s clothes and then had the purged. I hate to think how much I’ve spent. I made my girlfriend think I was gay by wanting to swap clothes. I’ve spent money I didn’t have on clothes for cd’ing when I desperately needed some drab wear. I could go on for ages. I never wanted to be a cd’er, but I am so pleased that I am!

If there was a magic pill I could take that would make me “normal” (or at least not cd) I would not take it. I think cd’ing is part of me. I may be all macho on the outside with as much chance of passing as a fart in a lift but within me is the thoughtful, caring and feminine self, the real me. I would not be without my cd’ing as I think it is what makes me into me. I never wanted to be a cd’er and still can’t understand why I love it so. I wonder if it is a case of I’ve tried the forbidden fruit and now can’t give it up.

Do others feel the same? If a give-up-cd pill was available would you take it?

No, I would not and could not give it up. I am female inside so it's not crossdressing really is it? In fact, are we not crossdressing everytime you put on that "guy" outfit? I feel this way when I dress for work as a guy. I'm crossdressing in that the outfit that doesn't match who I am really....

TerriAnn

For many years I probably would have been happier if I could hang up the heels and never think about dressing again. But as I've aged, gotten out a bit, and become better at the technical aspects of putting together an outfit, doing my makeup and so forth, my attitude has changed quite a bit. I like the craft of crossdressing -- doing the best job I can to look like the person I want to be. And I've met some wonderful people and had a variety of experiences in the women's side of the world that have added a great deal of richness and satisfaction to my life. Although I have to be discreet about my activities to some extent, I now think of this more as a gift that has let me explore areas of the world normally off limits to a plain-looking 55-year-old guy, and overall, I think it has been positive for my intellect, emotional life and creative urges.

- Diane

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    I would take that pill. After 15 years of excepting my crossdressing it has yet to evolve into anything more then playing dress up in the closet. I don't feel female inside at all. And I would really like to know what I could do with all that emotional energy if I could apply it to something else.

Oh, how I hate the term cross-dressing! We simply want to get out of the horribly narrow constraints placed on males as far as clothing and grooming are concerned. If only we could go back to the times when it was normal for boys to wear dresses and Mary Jane shoes, and have long hair - the 1940's and before. Some reprobates got it in their minds to spew forth their bilge about how "boys don't wear that", "boys don't do that", "Be a man" and how society got infected with those perverse ideas. Parents that say that to their boys in my opinion are engaging in child abuse that has resulted in the pandemic of "masculine anxiety" paranoia.

I would dare say that when boys wore dresses if a man wanted to wear a dress it was not such a big deal. Back then it was the women who were persecuted for wearing pants.

Now if a man could wear a robe or kilt and wear war-paint makeup with the acceptance of society we would not be seeing all the hang-ups that litter this website. It's a shame that 911 happened since it would be nice to wear an Arabic robe but that would bring back painful memories - look at SkirtCafe.org and you will not see men wearing Arabic robes or thobes. They wear skirts, kilts, and dresses.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 05-28-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Platinum Member
    If the premises is I would never have a thought about cross dressing, no matter what the cause, of course I'd take it.

No I like who Iam, only wish it was all the way forever, the female in me is real and I enjoy every minute of it.

Gold Member
    I take enough pills now, I do not need more.
    As for cross dressing, why would I want to stop? I enjoy wearing woman's clothes,
    Am I a female trapped in a mans body??? I think not; I do not want to transition.
    Just wear pretty things.
    I remember when I was barley a teen ager, I would spend summer up at the
    Grandparents house on a lake; They had dressing rooms for people to change into their
    swim suits. So when they left them behind because they where wet, I would wash them all
    at the request of my Grandmother. After they where dry, I would sneak them into my
    bedroom, and wear them to bed at night. What a wonderfully feeling to feel the spandex all
    over you at night. I will never forget those wonder full summer days.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Tatiana View Post
    Yes I would so I could stop dressing like a guy.

Aspiring Member

I am OK with it

I self identify as transgender so I couldn't stop my CD-tendencies.

Fortunately my wife is also fairly accepting, that makes life easier.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    NEVER NEVER NEVER. I feel blessed to be the way I am.

Yes.... I would be happier if it went away... Maybe happier isn't the right word. My life would be sooo less complicated if it went away... But I do not feel guilt or remorse... I am what I am and there's no changing that...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I just want my outside to match my inside! And not the other way around either! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Wouldn't it be so great if I could just be 'normal'?... and do what normal people do... sat in the middle of the 'normal' distribution curve... MOR... the mass...

NO! I want to be ME!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

For many years I would have taken two pills just to make sure they worked. Even now, one pill....yes. But I would miss it.

Yes ,because of the pain and hurt it has caused my wife.

Hi Tatiana!! this is officially my favorite thread!! I love it!! and reading the reactions people have are stirring so many thoughts into my head right now. So I will just quote away. Don't mind me...

Quote Originally Posted by Tatiana View Post
    I never wanted to be a cd’er, but I am so pleased that I am!

If there was a magic pill I could take that would make me “normal” (or at least not cd) I would not take it. I think cd’ing is part of me. I may be all macho on the outside with as much chance of passing as a fart in a lift but within me is the thoughtful, caring and feminine self, the real me. I would not be without my cd’ing as I think it is what makes me into me. I never wanted to be a cd’er and still can’t understand why I love it so. I wonder if it is a case of I’ve tried the forbidden fruit and now can’t give it up.

NOOO WAAYYYYY!!!!! I used to think about it all the time. But the truth is in your words. Forbidden fruit though??? Where once I thought that I was doing something wrong (forbidden) I can no longer justify it that way because I realize it's in me. It's always been in me. I am her and she is I. Nothing forbidden about it! lol weeellll....,,,,it is forbidden to be this damn sexy!! hehe haha lol just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by terrianncd View Post
    No, I would not and could not give it up. I am female inside so it's not crossdressing really is it? In fact, are we not crossdressing everytime you put on that "guy" outfit? I feel this way when I dress for work as a guy. I'm crossdressing in that the outfit that doesn't match who I am really....

TerriAnn
    spoken like a true TG. It's cool. I'm the same way...and improving!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ReluctantDebutant View Post
    I would take that pill. After 15 years of excepting my crossdressing it has yet to evolve into anything more then playing dress up in the closet. I don't feel female inside at all. And I would really like to know what I could do with all that emotional energy if I could apply it to something else.
    If playing dress up with no femme feelings attached was all that it was for me, I wouldn't need a pill to stop....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    Oh, how I hate the term cross-dressing!
    John
    It's not cross dressing.....it's cross sexxingggg lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    If the premises is I would never have a thought about cross dressing, no matter what the cause, of course I'd take it.
    truth!

Quote Originally Posted by KARI AN View Post
    No I like who Iam, only wish it was all the way forever, the female in me is real and I enjoy every minute of it.
    preach!

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I take enough pills now, I do not need more.
    As for cross dressing, why would I want to stop? I enjoy wearing woman's clothes,
    Am I a female trapped in a mans body??? I think not; I do not want to transition.
    And the buck stops there. I can't see myself transitioning either but I can't say that if and when the opportunity presents itself that I will turn it down. Just understanding now what I wish I knew then would have changed everything but in my young 30's and a life I've built behind me would make that a very difficult choice, regardless of how femme I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Yes I would so I could stop dressing like a guy.
    A girl that knows what she wants!! go on wich yo bad self!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra1746 View Post
    I self identify as transgender so I couldn't stop my CD-tendencies.

Fortunately my wife is also fairly accepting, that makes life easier.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746
    you're just lucky lol

Quote Originally Posted by geri-tg. View Post
    NEVER NEVER NEVER. I feel blessed to be the way I am.
    Me too darnit!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yes.... I would be happier if it went away... Maybe happier isn't the right word. My life would be sooo less complicated if it went away... But I do not feel guilt or remorse... I am what I am and there's no changing that...
    Life would definitely be less complicated without this. Maybe this is what chaos dealt us? Could be worse....

Aspiring Member
    I'd often wish I could just be 'normal' & not crossdress but not so much anymore. I absolutely love it, I can't even describe how it makes me feel. Dressing up a little now & again is a lot of fun to me & is the best way I can deal with my obvious gender issues. Sometimes I take a break, because I like to be a guy too, but I always come back to it. It's a 'need' for me.
    If there was a give up cd pill, I'd think about it for a second or two then flush it down the toilet

No way I'd take that pill! I've always felt female inside, and one day the outside wrapping will reflect who I truly am inside
    [SIZE="3"]
    Hugs,
    Cassie

In the great words of Popeye: "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam,"
    [/SIZE]

I, too, would pass on the pill, injection, hypnosis, or anything else that would "fix" me. Don't wanna change.

Banned Read only
    I don't want to be a cross dresser.

If I was I'd be dressing in a suit and tie for work and smelling rather poorly.

No thank you.

Julia

Crossdressing is just a part of many related interests, for example this weekend I watched Forbidden Zone and Pink Flamingos, and created a new profile photo and avatar on photoshop. It is about the clothes but goes beyond that on other levels, I could never remove that one part without destroying my psyche completely. I do not just crossdress, I am a crossdresser. There is too much to lose if that went away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I've thought about the desire to crossdress for most of my life. After all of these years, I have come to believe that there will never be the time that I wished to end my desire to dress fully as a woman. Yes, I've been through the purging phase several times, but I soon return to wearing those "forbidden" clothes each time more comfortable than before.

I'm in a creative business. I need all avenues to express every aspect and idea that comes out of my brain.
    If female expression is a side effect of it all , then so be it. I can handle it.

I often wish I were "normal." It would make life a lot easier. But I fear the "pill" you describe, the instant stop that really did work, would leave me with regrets, and I have too many regrets in my life already. There is no answer to this that is satisfactory.

Michaella