Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing

Underdressing

Does anyone else go out fully dressed under their regular clothes? By that I mean bra breast forms panties stockings with a dress or something that will be camouflaged by your male clothes.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Not for a very long time. But I recall it was both needed and fun. Enjoy what it brings.

Never a dress, but I will do the whole underwear deal bra, panties, even garter belt and stockings, then cover it all up with some grubby men's clothing. A little fun knowing on top is grungy guy stuff and underneath is sexy!

Once in a while we might go out for something a bit more up scale and I other war a garter belt and stockings.

My wife loves it when I am on male mode with stockings and a garter belt.

I often go out to my shop and work on a project out there under dressed, with a bra and forms.

I didn?t realize how much I needed to dress until recently. I?ve been putting on hold or minimizing dressing for Quite a few years now because of circumstances wouldn?t allow it very often. Now I finally am in a spot that I can dress again and it?s really been amazing. I think I?ve really started to accept this side of myself. I understand that it?s not going away I?ve tried.

I do not see the point. Besides being bulky with two layers of outerwear, if I am going to fully dress and need to go out then that is what I will wear.

April, I agree!

I am retired so my time is very flexible and have much more time to dress.

Today I have been working around the house, replacing some electrical outlets. Bra, forms, panties and high heels! Makes the project a bit more fun! I need to do some work on a wall repair too. I will ditch the heels for that. I don't want to get dry wall mud on them!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    April, I agree!

I am retired so my time is very flexible and have much more time to dress.

I will ditch the heels for that. I don't want to get dry wall mud on them!
    Retired as DADT is just so good. Always things to do around the house and mostly I can wear what ever I want.

I do enjoy undressing from time to time... sometimes it's just panties and A cup bra... sometimes more.

I wear panties (every day), a bra (really close to every day) and enhancers (almost every time I wear bras). I feel pretty wearing these things. For whatever that inexplainable reason is, feeling pretty is important to me.

I underdress mostly during the weekdays while working. I will wear some form of hosiery (socks, trouser socks, etc) and bra and panties. I am hardly ever able to really fully dress. So doing what I can to make me happier is very important to me.

I always wear panties. If I'm wearing long slacks, odds are extremely high I am wearing either suspender fishnets or thigh highs and a garter belt. With a few exceptions (church and golf) I generally wear a bralette and A cup silicone inserts. If I will be driving by myself, I will also have DD cup forms that I remove before going in any place. I then put them back in my bralette until I go in another store. etc. I won't wear a dress under my male clothes as I don't want to wrinkle them. Also, as Karren mentioned, 2 layers is mighty bulky. At home I pretty much wear a bra and DD forms most of the time.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Underdressed, yes. The closest I've come to what you're describing is wearing a dress tucked into jeans so that from a distance at least it looks like a shirt.

During the week when i go into work in the early mornings I leave the house with push up bra, panties and nylons. Once I get to work I'll remove the bra. I just enjoy the drive and the feeling of wearing all of it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I first arrived here at cd.com I had the urge to dress constantly!

But, I was married with family back then. Couldn't do it!

So, I underdressed for a couple of weeks to work. But, after the initial kinky thrill wore off? Those bras, girdles, etc. became hot and uncomfortable!

Then, it came to me how childish I was acting. Knowing I had a secret that no one else knew or cared about suddenly felt pointless and unsatisfying!

I went out dressed soon after that. My very first time.
    And, I've never looked back!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Daily since 2009. These days its bra or cami, stockings or pantyhose and lately Rago 919 panties.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by april1978 View Post
    Does anyone else go out fully dressed under their regular clothes? By that I mean bra breast forms panties stockings with a dress or something that will be camouflaged by your male clothes.
    I did that many times. Once I weared a short party satin dress under my dockers, shirt and sweater at the office. Sometimes I used leggings and a basic top under the same work clothes. Later, I changed from dockers to jeans at work, so I started to use female jeans from time to time, without covering them. Then I changed shirts to blouses, but camouflaging them with crew neck sweaters. Few months before the covid lockdown, I replaced my male swaters with nice female ones (hoping them to look androgynous or unisex). So, I could say I was going to work 100% dressed, with forms and pads... Two years later, I'm still working from home, so no (under)dressing at all because of a DADT-like relationship.

I under-dress all the time - panties, cami and, usually, a bra with my forms - and generally wear ankle stockings and a bit of jewellery.
    I have, on occasion, dressed fully apart from a skirt, covered it with drab, then swapped pants for a skirt/top and shoes once I'm away from my home. I then change back before returning home. My neighbours don't NEED to know that I dress, so I don't advertise that I do. I did come home fully-dressed the night of my birthday, but it was late so risk of being seen was minimal.
    I want to get a couple of pairs of women's jeans when I can find them in my size in one of my local charity stores. I am very slim (for a guy) and 175cm tall, so if they fit my waist they're generally way too short in the leg.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 03-15-2022 at 03:03 AM.

Almost every day! Sometimes just panties, other days could be tights, stockings, suspender belt, bralette,(don't have forms, yet!), a lacy body, a satin slip, a combination of all of these, whatever the mood is. Most days, I wake up with the need to underdress. It also depends what I'm doing that day, especially for work. I just love the lovely feeling beneath my drab clothing, the 'secret' is very exciting too!

Only when I walk the dogs in the winter

Knickers all the time. When dressed casually, I have a four chain red and black necklace that my partner bought me that I like to wear under an open necked shirt. Often as well, a lacy top like the one here, https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...nt-out-to-play, which occasionally shows as I move.

During the winter when work is slow its an everyday thing. Bra with forms panties pantyhose and a panty girdle. Rings and braclets all the time with eyebrow pencil blush very light and kissable pink lipstick which is not noticeable.Painted toenails and toe rings with ankle braclets also. Early in the morning its fully dressed like now while everyone is asleep.

Wear panties (just plain black) every day. Is that strange in a DADT relationship?
    Susann_Gardener

I under dress that is to say that I wear a garter belt, stockings, panties and a full slip and half slip under my male outer clothes almost every day. I don't wear forms or bra as they would be to hard to hide and would make my wife uncomfortable as well as myself

I wear my panties and a 34b bra everyday no forms I am a bra junkie

For me underdressing does nothing. I need to go all the way or nothing.