Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surprised by my neighbour.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaiden View Post
    Very interesting! Does your partner know you CD, and about your neighbor?
    My partner knows I do the odd job for my neighbour but she doesn?t know that I cross dress.

Hi Charly,
    I would have died if that happened to me, but, it sounds like she'll keep it to herself and seems interested which bodes well. Your lucky it was a female neighbour, as women are often more understanding and open to this, especially when it's not their own partner. If it was a male neighbour I fear that your secret would be out by now. As others have said let her take the lead, hopefully it'll lead to at least having someone to talk to about it but, thread carefully. Good luck

I went over to to see my neighbour Friday afternoon to sort out the little job she wanted me to do and have a chat about last Saturday evening, she opened the door and thanked me for popping over and explained what she wanted my help with, all she wanted me to do was replace a couple of light bulbs on the stairs light which she could not reach to be honest it was only a five minute job for me.
    I went back down the stairs to the kitchen and she thanked me for replacing the bulbs and asked me if I would like a tea coffee or glass of wine so I went for the wine she said good choice I?ll have one too. We both sat at the kitchen table and she again asked me if I was sure I didn?t mind talking about Saturday night although I was a little nervous but I said not at all. She asked me how long had I had been cross dressing and I said I can?t really remember but it?s many years ago when I was a lot younger, she said how on earth have you kept it secret all that time I said dressing at home when my partner was out or on holiday and being very careful. She asked why I crossed dressed and how does it make me feel, where did I get my clothes from and who taught me how to do makeup.
    I said I guess I like to explore my feminine side the feeling for me being fully dressed with makeup and looking in the mirror and seeing someone else looking back and to be honest I love the feeling wearing a nice dress with stockings and sexy under wear.
    Theses days I usually get my lingerie and clothes and makeup from the internet which is pretty anonymous but in the past I have brought from shops before the internet made it more convenient. I learned to do my makeup from YouTube and watching my partner, I said talking about makeup yours always looks fabulous how do make it look so good? She said thank you but I do my makeup every day and I?ve had years of practice.
    I asked her what were her first thoughts when I opened the front door, she said It was a bit of a shock but I don?t judge and I could see the shock on your face too and the truth is you looked kinda nice, one thing I wanted to ask you is why were you wearing a wig when you have lovely long hair, I said I?ve tried lots of times to do some kind of feminine style but I can never get it right I?m ok with a bun or ponytail but that?s about my limit so hence the wig. At that point I said I had better go before my partner gets back from the shops, but I just wanted to say i really enjoyed our chat and thank you for not saying anything. She said I really enjoyed or chat too and let?s do it again and please don?t worry I won?t say a word to anyone and if you like I will help you with your hair and makeup in fact you help me out so the next time you get chance come over and I will do your hair and makeup for you if you would like me to. I said yes please if you really don?t mind, she gave me her mobile number and said ring me anytime. I left her house thinking how nice it was to really talk to someone after all this time and I?m really looking forward to next time.

Wow, wow, WOW! You experienced what we dread the most and lived to tell of it. I admire your composure -- I probably would have shut the door and hid. Wonderful how it worked out for you -- what a nice neighbor! I would say you should definitely take her up on her offer.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Wow! I believe I would be sizing her up to see if she can hand anything down. Lol. Of coarse it must be beautiful to have this opportunity to talk to someone but in our position caution is always in our vocabulary, especially that your wife doesn't know and she does. Years ago we had a divorced niebour and our children became friends and my wife suggested to make things easier for my dressing we should tell her, after all we had an amazing relationship but I wasn't to convinced. Well I don't know what happened but we found out she was two faced and was talking trash about us behind our backs.
    Then again when I was younger and still living at home I was being very adventurous and watching TV wearing jeans and with my pantyose feet up on the table. I hear the knock on the screen door and I see the lady next door. I ran to get my socks and answered the door, she handed me a package to give to my mom. She then asked if by any chance I was wearing pantyhose because she could swear she seen them. Being younger she told me that I could tell her and she wouldn't tell anyone. I told her I was and she closed the door behind her and wanted me to show her. I took off my socks and she asked me if I wear skirts and I told her no. She was solid to my secret and she would give me some of her old pantyhose now and then but for some reason it was never wierd between us. Hopefully everything will go good for you also and just keep up your guard and hopefully it could also maybe get exciting.

It sounds very much like this is working out well. But, be careful... if you start spending more time over at her house, your partner might become concerned.

What a wonderful followup experience! That neighbor sounds like a true friend. Please be sure to treat her well with your help around the house.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    As you probably knew it was just a matter of time before you were discovered, you certainly won the M or F coin toss.
    And then you get extra sprinkles and a cherry cuz she wants to play along. I write fictional stories about this stuff.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Just a note of caution here. It is great you were able to have this talk with your neighbor. But if she is going to do your hair and makeup, now you are talking about a rather personal activity with a female neighbor that your wife doesn't know about. I can see some potential problems there. Is this woman close enough to your age that your wife might perceive her as a threat?

I'm not telling you what to do; you know the situation and I don't. I'm just saying, proceed with caution. Don't let the pink fog cloud your judgement.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Wow, great chance meeting. Hasn't happened to me yet. Thanks for sharing.

I, also, have, as of yet, not meet any of my neighbors while dressed, but a few have seen me coming or going since I have to walk between my home and parking lot (Normally at night on a well lite street). I live in a narrow-mined area.

I have even contemplated going 24/7, but then I would have to move my mobile home which has sat on this site since Feb 1994.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Charly I'm glad to hear your talk with your neighbor went well. That's fantastic that she is suggesting doing your hair and makeup. Looks like you have a good friend there. Is she an older lady or somewhere close to your age?
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Hi Diane I?m guessing she is probably a little younger than me she certainly looks it but I would never ask.

I'll echo a concern that several others have voiced.
    Be careful with how much or how often you share with your new supporter.
    I can picture how it could get your (and perhaps her) feelings tangled up and cause "difficulties" in your marriage - things like "Why am I with X when Y supports and understands me?"
    I'm not saying it will happen in your case. I'm just saying to be careful.

The wink from your neighbor may indicate that she will keep your secret safe but also that she suspects that you might have been going out for something more than a simple drive about town. It might be some interesting conversation when you go and do a few odd jobs for her.

I had a conversation years ago with the owner of a local consignment shop. When I told her I wished I had a GG in whom I could confide my secret her response was, "aren't you afraid that you'd fall in love with her?" That's a concern. when someone accepts you while your spouse doesn't, it can only lead to problems

Charly, that followup conversation is wonderful. I'm glad you have found an ally.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Charly, To be honest, there is a part of me that would like this to happen to me, but of course the risk is great as the neighbor would have to be the right kind of understanding and accepting person. I also do handyman chores sometimes for a single woman neighbor sometimes, and there is part of me that would like her to know, but I will never tell her. For one thing, my wife would never approve, but I would like to share the secret if I knew it would be kept in confidence and would be accepted. Nancy
    Last edited by NancyJ; 03-26-2023 at 03:31 PM.

As much as this sounds wonderful, and gosh it does, there are Red flags all over it. If it were just you living alone I would say go all in if you wanted to. The fact is your SO does not know about anything so you may be risking a lot.
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 03-26-2023 at 12:36 PM.
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey New View Post
    The wink from your neighbor may indicate that she will keep your secret safe but also that she suspects that you might have been going out for something more than a simple drive about town. It might be some interesting conversation when you go and do a few odd jobs for her.
    That question didn?t come up!! In our chat but I?m sure it probably will next time.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I just wanted to say thank you to you all and I really appreciate your advice and concerns and I do understand the risks but unfortunately I didn?t have a lot of choice to confide in my neighbour as she really caught me red handed so to speak, I have known the lady for quite a few years and we have always got on really well and as I said before l do the odd job for her as I do with some of our other neighbours, fortunately for me she is not really in my partners circle of friends like some of our other neighbours.

Just another 'Gurl'
    A positive experience. So great to hear of these. A pleasant change from all the hatred our community is getting in certain places.
    Just another man in a dress

Hi Charly, there's a line in a song that goes "there may be trouble ahead" I only know that if I was doing something so intimate and such a big part of me but keeping it secret from my wife not only would she a) be incredibly hurt , not something I would ever want to do to her. b) probably distrustful of you ever again and c) bounce me off every wall in the house. I seriously ask you to reconsider, it may seem exciting in the short term but long term could be devastating.

Nice story but I would not go anywhere near her suggestions for doing your hair and makeup, just stick to short verbal interactions.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I think you should thread carefully, whether you like it or not your neighbour now knows your secret, she can reveal this anytime, so you need to keep her on your side, but, also try to keep your distance. Regarding her offer to do your hair and makeup, if you refuse, she may be offended and might reveal your secret. If you go along with her, she might want you to go further eg, on a shopping trip or night out, so things could escalate. It's important that she doesn't hold this over you to coercion you into doing anything you're uncomfortable with, while it seems like she has the best intentions, proceed with caution. I wish you good luck and hopefully it goes well for you

I think it now time for you to consider telling you spouse before someone else does for you.
    It is the only thing you can do because everyone else is holding your future in their minds.
    Chances are your spouse already knows more about you secret than you think she knows.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 03-27-2023 at 10:12 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.