Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accepted by your GG

Accepted by your GG

I have a question for you ladies. How does your GG make you feel accepted and loved? I try to do little things...for example my SO's birthday is this week so I painted my nails the colors of the TG flag. I am just wondering what let's you know you are accepted and loved?

Thanks for the advice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]----Live....Laugh....Love------SO of Cassandra Lynn.

One of the sweetest things that my wife ever did was to put a present for "Kim" under the Christmas tree. That was a long time ago and I can't even recall what it was, but I still remember the joy of knowing that it existed, and that my wife cared enough about me to buy it and put it there.

I think like Kim,
    If my wife actually put the effort into get a present for Raychel
    anything, I would be ecstatic. It would not really matter what it was.
    I would be overjoyed. Just the simple fact that she accepts enough and
    gave thought to get something, That would do it.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

She just kisses me and tells me as we hug...enough said.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    My wife has purchased a few things for me, and gone shopping with me. I think the biggest thing she does to show her love and support however is that when I come out of the bedroom and I'm dressed she doesn't say anything at all, it's like just a normal thing.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

The little presents that mean she's thinking of me are wonderful. I recently got home to find a gift card to our favorite jewelry store on my pillow and for Valentine's day I got lip liner and perfume. I smiled for days.

Even better though, is just being able to talk about my experiences with her and work constructively towards a better relationship. And when she goes out with me... bliss.

-Bree

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    One of the sweetest things that my wife ever did was to put a present for "Kim" under the Christmas tree.
    My wife does that for me, too, Kimmy. She's done if for many years now.

For me, it's the little things. E will see something at Kohl's and get it for me or if she's going to get makeup, she'll ask me if I need anything. She's also a good feedback system with regard to what looks good (clothing, hair, etc.) or not. And we go to our local TG support group as a couple.

At Christmas and my birthday, Stephanie usually gets a present too: a skirt, dress, jewelry, etc.
    Stephanie

My wife went to Lane Bryant recently and brought home a pair of panties for me, and said, "I thought these would look cute on you." A little thing, but it meant the world to me.

My SO/partner totally accepts and encourages. Its everyday life for us so no biggie.

Hi GG 7irsh, Do not paint your toe nails , do hers. The color she likes. My GG loves when I bring her ear rings,neckless, rings . They don't have to be diamonds, but tasteful trinkets. Plus you get to wear them too. Go shopping with her, this way u get cloths too. Jo

Platinum Member
    Everyday things...but nice things, like genuinely affectionate hugs and kisses when I'm en femme. Most important was her comment that she could see th joy that this brings out in me.

My wife is my best friend.
    She is always there for me and I make damn sure I am always there for her.
    We go around the world touring and we have a damn good time meeting others and exploring things.
    At the end of the day....

We are there for each other.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife is a real encouragement to me and my dressing, not only does she buy Christmas and Birthday equally between male and female gifts, she also encourages me to buy the things that delight me all year around.
    But the day I felt most loved, as Tina, was the day I stayed home from work, and she knew I'd be dressed, she sent me flowers
    With a sweet note, I was on cloud 9 for days, dried the flowers and framed them, still have them some 15 years later.
    It was the first tile I really realized how important flowers can be, I've sent her many bouquets since then, as pay back.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Banned Read only
    Irish, my wife simply treats me normally. I am no less loved in pants or a dress. Now, on a rare occasion, she will buy me something for Jennifer and that is just an overt sign that she's ok with the cross dressing part of me. I don't need more than that.

My wife gave me a ladies wedding ring. The top has three small circles with that all interconnect. She told me that it represents my male side my female side and her. All three connected together as one.

She has brought me flowers and always ask if I need anything when clothes shopping.

How does your GG make you feel accepted and loved?

The most important thing is, she doesn't go running and screaming in the opposite direction when she sees me dressed lol

My SO has been absolutely great when it comes to my being a CD. She shows me nothing but Love and acceptance. She has been nothing but supportive and we talk quite a bit about all of this. She also loves to go shopping with me all the time, for clothes, makeup, and whatever I may need. She actually has started to buy me little things, like a change purse (because she said girls need change purses for their purses lol) some nail polish and other little things. She won't buy me clothes though because she has said (and proven through the years) that she never gets the right size and such and hate buying clothes for other people.

I think the most important thing to me personally is that she didn't try to limit my dressing or impose rules. That would have bothered me as I really don't go out or do anything "over the top" and rules is like a form of ownership to me. When I feel like dressing I may say "I think I may dress for a bit " and her reply is always "go for it". She'll come home and say "do you want to go to _______ with me?" and I'll say "In my dress?" and her reply is "whatever your wearing is fine". It's these little things that mean the most to me because I understand how lucky I truly am in all of this and I love her beyond words and she loves me the same.

That is more important than any material object could ever be. It means she stands by me no matter what and in this day and age, it's a rarity.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GG7irish View Post
    I am just wondering what let's you know you are accepted and loved?
    I know I am accepted and loved because she treats me in just the same loving way she always does, no matter how I am presenting. Ok, when we're out in public as "girlfrends" we don't hold hands or kiss, we have to save that for home, but her attitude towards my dressing is participation and encouragement and she's told me plenty of times that she thinks I look cute when dressed

My wife is also not too crazy about the term "accepting" because she says it implies passivity and also carries a connotation that there is something negative about having a transgender spouse. She says we usually speak of "accepting" those things that we don't really like or that are a burden in some way. She's prefers the terms "supportive" or "encouraging" rather than "accepting." That said, she's never been bothered by anyone describing her as accepting because she knows what they're trying to say.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Hello GG7irish,
    How are you ,apart from being told every day my wife makes it quite clear that she fully accepts me by including my Joanne side in everything like birthdays, Christmas and anniversary's and even when we go shopping she will not just look for herself but always looks for me" being" Joanne as well , I simply know that I am accepted because she tells me so , I am who she loves regardless of what others may think of me .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Aspiring Member
    My wife does many things to show that she accepts and supports me , but i have some favorites.

1) When im having a bad day, she asks "How can i help"

2) When im feeling insecure she makes an effort to help me feel more secure with myself.

3) When we are out she guards me like a lioness. If someone is rude to me she fixes it before i can even react.

4) I find small little gifts from time to time on my vanity and she doesn't say anything to me about them. It makes me realize that shes thinking about me when im not there.

5) when she holds my hand while we are out and im in full drag.

6) how she educates the people in her life about LGBT culture

There are so many things i could list here but these are my faves.

-Donni-

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by GG7irish View Post
    I am just wondering what let's you know you are accepted and loved?
    Ah........when she stops nagging me. Sorry, just being Honest.

She has been right there from the start about 6 months ago. I couldn't have faced the world as Suzanne without my loving and supporting wife. She has taught me about makeup and helped me assemble my wardrobe. There have been numerous gifts of Suzanne related items. Best of all though is that she has accompanied me out into the world. She has helped me experience my dream to be out in the world as a woman. What a woman she is!
    Suzanne

I have been thinking how to answer this all day. I don't have a better answer now than I had this morning when I first read it. There is so much more to accept about me than just my need to feel feminine some times. /shrug I have always believed she was the "One I was meant to be with". Everything she does every day tells me how she feels about me. Everything from asking me to take care of something around the house too reminding me to keep my toes pointed forward when I am wearing heels.

As far as my dressing goes, She is a driving force in it all. She has encouraged me to bring Rita out as far and as fast as I can handle. She is more than accepting when I feel we are pushing limits of comfort. I believe she is very anxious for Rita to be able to come out whenever and wherever we chose. She often says "I am having way too much fun with this". The thought occurred to me her exuberance could be some form of a defense mechanism in order to hide from troubling emotions. I don't know if this is true, but she doesn't really like to explore her uncomfortable feelings too much so it's not impossible. Only time will tell on that score I suppose.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Grandpa View Post
    I have been thinking how to answer this all day. I don't have a better answer now than I had this morning when I first read it. There is so much more to accept about me than just my need to feel feminine some times. /shrug I have always believed she was the "One I was meant to be with". Everything she does every day tells me how she feels about me. Everything from asking me to take care of something around the house too reminding me to keep my toes pointed forward when I am wearing heels.
    Hi Rita, I should be envious and hate the fact that I don't have what you have.(reminds me of someone) But, instead, I am very happy for you and the Mrs. I live through your stories that same day I may have what you have. The Mrs. is just a truly wonderful woman. You are "blessed" too have a woman like that at your side. Kudos too you my friend.

Gold Member
    My wife has always been fine with my being TG. We are spouses and that is what counts. So we go out together all the time and she has no problem tell her friends. She even recognized this part of me in a tattoo she got:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...61#post2827861