Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Real Boobs

where can one buy a breast pump?

Aspiring Member

not the right equipment

Jordan,
    Tht would not be what you want to use, you should have a look at
    http://www.noogleberry.com
    or you can make your own from a plain brake vacuum pump at harborfreighttools, 2 clear plastic bowls from target (or anywhere--about 13.5 cm works well for average men) and sundry hose connections from any hardware store.

Real Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Looking at pictures I see so many beutiful pictures of girls that look like their boobs are real, how do you get away with it when you are not dressed up as a girl?
    Full B's. Dont flaunt them by wearing t-shirts etc. Just normal clothes. Used to worry about it. After a while...I forgot about it. Occasionally notice someone staring..Oh Well!!

Sometimes the wife will say, " Hey! You just got a look."

I looked up and got fitted for a bra size; the Victoria's Secret down here was very very accommodating to CD'ers. Then I stuff them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jamie-noun-(JAY-mee)-A mystifying enigma that's wrapped in a mystery that's secluded in a dark forest with mind-teasers and twisters, that loves anime and video games . . . with a rack . . .

~Vanity is a bitch, and I'm her willing slave.~

where can one buy a breast pump?
    any auto parts supply or big box retail store like "Wal-Mart" auto section will stock them. It is called a (vacuum) "brake bleeder kit". Looks like a mini-version of a caulking gun with a bunch of short hoses that attach to it. You can just buy a couple of those cheap plastic funnels sold in various sizes in the same section. The pump only costs around $20 and the funnels less than a $1.

Just use caution with the pressure you use. You can generate enough vacuum pressure to suck yourself out like an inside-out pool toy if you are not careful ! 5-10 minute sessions can produce results. But just like beauty...it fades quickly...
    Last edited by eluuzion; 06-22-2010 at 05:10 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when you say they will fade quickly like how quisk are we talking minutes or hours?

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    any auto parts supply or big box retail store like "Wal-Mart" auto section will stock them. It is called a (vacuum) "brake bleeder kit". Looks like a mini-version of a caulking gun with a bunch of short hoses that attach to it. You can just buy a couple of those cheap plastic funnels sold in various sizes in the same section. The pump only costs around $20 and the funnels less than a $1.

Just use caution with the pressure you use. You can generate enough vacuum pressure to suck yourself out like an inside-out pool toy if you are not careful ! 5-10 minute sessions can produce results. But just like beauty...it fades quickly...
    Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. This sounds fantastic.

Aspiring Member

the science behind breast pumping

Skin tensioning has been around a long time and there are many patents for such "breast enlargement" devices. Noogleberry is one commercial apparatus (fron the UK) and Brava is one such modern device (US, very expensive) and if you go to their website, you will find an article (in Elle, I think) by a model who used one successfully.
    Skin tensioning is used in medicine and a means of inserting various things under the skin,--heart pumps, etc.
    The way it works is that when the skin is pulled out over a sustained period of time under uniform pressure, it begins to grow new cells and blood supply and fatty tissue. (Sort of lizard like in that they are able to grow new tails--one can actually use this procedure to stretch the skin and fill it with mostly fatty tissue.)
    It can take quite a bit of time, works best on women who have has children--because the skin has already been stretched when the milk ducts grew and filled with milk) but does work on males and I am proof that it works-- in combination with other things..
    If you have NO FAT on your chest, it will not likely work--because you need something to stretch and fill. IT does work, Brava is FDA approved but that unit is very expensive.
    If you decide to do this, about 2 inches of pressure is sufficient (get the pump with a guage) and you should do it for 30 minutes or so, several times a day for MONTHS. Some growth will remain after you quit (does anyone really ever quit?) so there is likely to be a little maintenance work. As in life, there are NO GUARENTEES but you'll never know until you try.
    When I finish writing out my entire method, I'll try and get it on some picture site that everyone can access easily. Can't post that kind of info here, so I'm led to believe.
    Last edited by busker; 06-22-2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: spelling as always

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    I am not even close to being a full timer, in fact this year I have only dressed about once every two months. I have male boobs. They developed when I came down with Chronic Fatigue. The Dr. is not sure if there is a link or that i just happened at the same time. They are embarrassing at times when I am in drab. I can fill out a 40C bra with out any other padding. As far as cleavage is concerned, I don't like to see it on over 65 women unless they are in really, really good shape(tight and firm). At 68 and about to turn 69 and not tight or firm you won't see it on me any more even though I have it. In boy mode I just can't bring my self to bare my chest to anyone, not even my wife, who love my girl side but not naked.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

Aspiring Member

here is a place to visit

Quote Originally Posted by shayleetv View Post
    I am not even close to being a full timer, in fact this year I have only dressed about once every two months. I have male boobs. They developed when I came down with Chronic Fatigue. The Dr. is not sure if there is a link or that i just happened at the same time. They are embarrassing at times when I am in drab. I can fill out a 40C bra with out any other padding. As far as cleavage is concerned, I don't like to see it on over 65 women unless they are in really, really good shape(tight and firm). At 68 and about to turn 69 and not tight or firm you won't see it on me any more even though I have it. In boy mode I just can't bring my self to bare my chest to anyone, not even my wife, who love my girl side but not naked.
    Shayleetv,
    Were you taking any medication for the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Is so, it might go away after a while, and if you have a "fatty" chest, you would likely loose a lot of your boobs just by loosing some weight, since your body will burn fat first.
    Otherwise, if you are trying to deal with a poor image of yourself, you might have a look at
    http://www.gynecomastia.org
    where you will find a lot of folks in your situation, who have boobs and don't want them. The are medical doctors on line that will answer questions. Might be worth a try.
    best wishes
    Mandrake out of water

Quote Originally Posted by pinkeverything View Post
    Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. This sounds fantastic.
    Karen Hutton posted a great image when we discussed this in a previous thread.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...highlight=pump
    That is the exact set-up I use too.

Just buy the cheapest version you can find that has a pressure gauge on it. (so you can monitor pressure visually). You can find them for $20.

Karen Hutton posted a great image when we discussed this in a previous thread.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...highlight=pump
    That is the exact set-up I use too.

Just buy the cheapest version you can find that has a pressure gauge on it. (so you can monitor pressure visually). You can find them for $20

when you say they will fade quickly like how quisk are we talking minutes or hours?
    Jordan,
    That is like asking a CD if they are passable...lol. It is through the eyes of the beholder (beer-holder).

Depends on the pressure used, length of time you apply the vacuum and frequency of "sessions".

I can still have impressive results a couple hours later.
    Last edited by Forum Admin; 06-24-2010 at 06:46 AM. Reason: use the edit button multiposting is not allowed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I posted a reply that got delete because I also mentioned herbals ... oops. Is it just specific herbal products that cannot be mentioned? I can't find it in the Rules, but I remember reading it somewhere.

The information I read on Brava is that it is intended to be used many hours a day (e.g. all night while you sleep) for as much as a year. Most breast pumps just produce short-term swelling.

Breast massage is very important, no matter what else you do. I always massage pushing upward and inward to help achieve a better nipple position.

I started out just using a nipple pump, because one nipple was starting to become inverted. After frequent use for some time, I noticed some breast enlargement. Men are capable of lactation, so a good approach to grow real female breasts may be to work on nipple stimulation to the point of lactation.

Aspiring Member

some clarification

Quote Originally Posted by juno View Post
    I posted a reply that got delete because I also mentioned herbals ... oops. Is it just specific herbal products that cannot be mentioned? I can't find it in the Rules, but I remember reading it somewhere.

The information I read on Brava is that it is intended to be used many hours a day (e.g. all night while you sleep) for as much as a year.[SIZE="3"]Actually, they say about 10 hours a day for about 10 weeks will add a cup size to your breasts (or possibly 2)[/SIZE] Most breast pumps just produce short-term swelling. [SIZE="3"]That is why it is best used in conjunction with something else.[/SIZE]

Breast massage is very important, no matter what else you do. I always massage pushing upward and inward to help achieve a better nipple position. [SIZE="3"]That is not likely to happen given that your nipple is not free floating on your chest. If you are using a pump, than you might try moving the cup off center, but if you check anatomy books, nipples are already centered on the breast.[/SIZE]

I started out just using a nipple pump, because one nipple was starting to become inverted. After frequent use for some time, I noticed some breast enlargement. Men are capable of lactation, so a good approach to grow real female breasts may be to work on nipple stimulation to the point of lactation.
    [SIZE="3"] Well, once lactation is over, so is your breast growth, and I doubt that anyone would want to have continuous lactation. So encouraging the milk ducts to grow is only really useful in the first stages to get some breast growth started. [/SIZE]

Well, fun is fun, and we all have the choice of googling all of the manufacturers of pumps, pills and promises...and believe whatever works for us. There is certainly a site to support every version of breast enhancement.

When it comes to health matters, I start taking things serious. Particularly when there is potential health risk involved.

1) I am skeptical about any advice, claims or products from any source where the person supplying the "advice or promotion" has a vested interest in the outcome...or lacks sufficient expertise or reference data to support their statements.

2) Before I would consider any substantial body modifications or ingesting anything at all, I would be totally convinced it was under the supervision of a licensed medical professional specializing in the field I was dealing with.

I'm a nice guy and all,,,,but if you took my "advice" on something involving your health...well, you are not using common sense at the price of endangering your health. I admit that I like to play doctor at home, but I am not a licensed medical doctor in the real world...lol

But, hey, that is just me...not intended to be advice to others. I have a hard enough time managing my own life, so I certainly have no business or interest in "advising others". I just share my experiences and if it implies factual info...I provide the source.

just a thought...
    Last edited by eluuzion; 06-23-2010 at 04:32 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Taping and using body shaping devices is all good for when I have clothes on.. but I want breasts when I'm not wearing all of that stuff.. Maybe one day I'll get implants.. I'm still toying with going full time or not. (knowing me and how I change my mind... I'm leaning toward the not.. although I've been seriously contemplating this for a long time..).

I have a perky set, they have the look of a teen girl. I have started taking hilbe"fenugreek" to make them a little bit bigger...If i see results I will get back to you

yes, it is much like the wild west again in many areas. I have never forgotten a comment my grandfather made to me when I was little.

"Doctors are just high-paid mechanics. Never assume they do not make mistakes, too."

I'm familiar with a few of the sites you listed and I am big on making my own cleaning products, soaps and use lots of essential oils..tea tree is a favorite. Modern day cleaners are nasty. I like the old stuff like Hydrogen Peroxide and things you can pronounce...lol

You just need to use caution when using essential oils and stuff. There is only a fine line between making a healthy cleanser and creating a disaster.
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-24-2010 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Inappropriate comment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

38 B's and i love them I wear loose shirts but still show I am using [SIZE=3]PUERARIA CULTIVAR Ro-Bust BREAST ENLARGEMENT CREAM and Capsules Pueraria Mirifica Bust Breast Enlargement. do not know how much bigger i want them maybe stop at a C-cup. [/SIZE]
    Mistybtm

MISTBUM where do you buy your cream

Don't waste your money, creams don't work except, perhaps, in the head.

MISTBUM where do you buy your cream
    ebay and it has worked for me along with the meds. but there are some that say is dosn't work and some that say it does. so it is totaly up to you. be your own judge.
    Mistybtm

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB View Post
    I doubt anyone would have real boobs if they're not fulltime.
    Didn't ask for the man boobs, but they arrived anyway (mostly from being fat on and off during my life, I think). I have a natural 'almost B' cup. I cope with it by wearing loose dress shirts, and a snug T shirt underneath if necessary. Oh, and wearing one of those 'scrub' shirts when I go swimming (I just blame 'fair skin' if anyone asks why I'm wearing a shirt). Problem solved
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I just bought a vacum pump how long should i use it and what pressure?

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juno View Post
    I posted a reply that got delete because I also mentioned herbals ... oops. Is it just specific herbal products that cannot be mentioned? I can't find it in the Rules, but I remember reading it somewhere...
    Yea, same here. My post got deleted within 10 min of posting my reply - Sorry. Should've read your post first or better yet know the forum rules.

Anyhow, if anybody's curious about a book that talks about "natural" means of breast enlargement, please shoot me a PM; I'm not going to mention that which is forbidden to talk about again. I just recently found this book (PDF format) on my computer and thought about this thread; I think I somehow downloaded it for free. Please don't get me wrong, I am not promoting this book by any means, just figured it might be an intresting source of information for those that seek natural breast enlargement.

Hopefully, this post is not breaking the rules either...
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)