Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Disney dude are you?

Which Disney dude are you?

The answers all seem to be male-oriented. Have fun.

Guess who I got.

Which Disney character are you?

My Results:

White Rabbit

You can become paranoid and stressed quite easily, but your great work habits make you a responsible person.

Platinum Member
    Attachment 99464

Aladdin

You dream of a life with a beautiful princess, and have the courage to risk it all for that one special magic carpet ride.

Holy s#@* I got Quasimodo!!!

Should have known, all the results were Disney dudes. I was warned.

So to make myself feel better, I took the boy/girl quiz and that was a no-brainer result. Then I took the sexy quiz which made me feel happy once again!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Awww, Sara. *pats head* Sorry, that made me laugh. What was the reasoning behind you being Quasimodo? Now I'm curious.

Kieron: Shoulda known you were a hopeless romantic. Apparently you're even worse than me!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    Kieron: Shoulda known you were a hopeless romantic. Apparently you're even worse than me!
    lmao Esther said the same thing, she said im the biggest hopeless romantic shes dated....i think thats a good thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    lmao Esther said the same thing, she said im the biggest hopeless romantic shes dated....i think thats a good thing lol
    Here, dude, just for you and Esther. Aww, it's so cute it hurts! Actually, yeah, it really hurts!

And as for myself...

My Results:

Peter Pan You are imaginative, and are able to soar past the traditional boundaries of the world to find something new around each corner.

Woooo. I get to fight pirates.
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

Gaston

You are a self-centered brute who is sturdy, strong, and has both great courage and a great ego.

ahhh, self-centred.
    never heard of this dude. who is he?
    FTM TG, can be a bit blunt at times.

"The thing that upsets people is not what happens but what they think it means."

"It's sort of like crossing enemy lines, hoping not to get caught, and realizing that you are being looked at as one of their own... because you are."

I got Quasimodo too.

Quasimodo

You are kind and soft-hearted, and do not focus on the fickle things in life. Your personality shines.

- C.J.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    Gaston

You are a self-centered brute who is sturdy, strong, and has both great courage and a great ego.

ahhh, self-centred.
    never heard of this dude. who is he?

The bad guy in beauty in the beast (im a classic disney geek lol)

Beauty and the Beast is very likely my favorite Disney movie!

"For who could ever learn to love a beast?" Awww...that's my life.

Not to mention Belle would be my type of lady...

(Nice to meet another Disney geek, Kieron!)

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    (Nice to meet another Disney geek, Kieron!)
    yeah none of this Disney/Pixar crap (although i do love finding nemo, monsters inc & Toy Story)...classic disney all the way, Fox and the hound i think has to be one of my most favourites
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 10-15-2009 at 05:32 PM.

Oh Lord, the Fox and the Hound. You wanna see me near tears? Get me to watch that movie. The part when she leaves Todd in the woods and drives away? Oh my God. And what a heart-wrenching, though necessary, moral for kids to swallow. (Do what society says and become what it expects of you, or pay the consequences.) Spectacular.

I know there are others that I really like, but for the life of me I can't remember right now. Though I'll say many of the Pixar/Disney films I really liked, most particularly Finding Nemo.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I was obsessed with 101 Dalmatians for years and I still love it. I still have my old 101 Dalmatians comforters and a pillowcase. I was also obsessed with the Lion King...I used to know every word in that movie off by heart.

Edit: The Fox and The Hound...I refuse to watch it, because I bawl every time.

- C.J.
    Last edited by C.J.; 10-17-2009 at 04:28 PM. Reason: See "Edit:"

Aw, crap. I'm Quasimodo too. The description is nice, but why oh why must I look so ugly?
    Quick! To the beauty parlor, it's an emergency!

You are kind and soft-hearted, and do not focus on the fickle things in life. Your personality shines.
    Last edited by Andy66; 10-17-2009 at 11:32 PM.

Hmmmm........
    Funny enough I got Peter Pan

You are imaginative, and are able to soar past the traditional boundaries of the world to find something new around each corner.

Not to bad considering more times then not Peter Pan is/was played by a girl.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Glad to see plenty of Quasimodo's to join me!!!

Now where's the "princess" survey???
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Since Ze got the White Rabbit I was personally hoping for the hooka smoking catapillar but got Goofy instead:

My Results:

Goofy You can be a bit crazy sometimes and like to try new things, but you have a heart of gold for your friends and family.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by 4serrus View Post

My Results:

Peter Pan You are imaginative, and are able to soar past the traditional boundaries of the world to find something new around each corner.

Woooo. I get to fight pirates.

Wow Serrus, You get Ze's hat, my tights and you want to fight Trey.

I got Genie, I think they spelled it wrong

Here's what they gave me
    Attachment 99673

Here's what I wanted
    Attachment 99674

(I was afraid it was going to be the Beast so...I guess it's all good)
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-09-2010 at 01:11 PM.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by pamela_a View Post
    Since Ze got the White Rabbit I was personally hoping for the hooka smoking catapillar but got Goofy instead:
    I dunno, Pam, Goofy's looking pretty psychedelic there!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Bring it on old man!
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

ohhhh a gauntlet has been cast. (oh no I am speaking like Thorny!!!) Do I hear a tick tock somewhere?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

and speak of the devil...

I'm not quite sure what a gauntlet is...the tick tock might be my pocket watch, or my wrist watch, or my other wrist watch...i need another pocket watch (I like watches I really wish horology was available at this school ...)
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

a Gauntlet is the glove worn by fencers with a high wrist that was thrown to the ground when one challenges one to a duel OR if it is an Opera then when one challenges one to a duet

See and they say this forum isn't educational

(don't even want to know what "horology" is cuz it sounds like it may involve me)
    And another of Ze's threads is hijacked
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

Ahh, see...now Here I was thinking a gauntlet was a kind of huge pot...

Horology is the study of timekeeping, so unless you've been naturally punctual for every event in your life...sorry it won't involve you...
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.