Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surprised by my neighbour.

Surprised by my neighbour.

I got the chance to go out dressed Saturday evening it was unexpected and a little rushed as I didn?t know my partner was going out for the evening in fact neither of us knew until her friend rang to invite her out, so I wasn?t really prepared but I didn?t want to miss the opportunity for a drive and hopefully maybe a dive through. As I was in a hurry I didn?t have time to go in the loft to get my clothes and makeup but luckily I keep enough clothes and makeup in the garage for times like this, so I got dressed in my black knee length dress black tights and boots.I wanted to go out just before it got dark so hopefully no one would see me leave the house, so my makeup was a bit of a rush but passable I topped it off with my shoulder length brown wig. I put my hooded coat on as I wasn?t intending to get out the car and I could take it off as soon as I got out of the area, I had one last look through the window and there was no one about so it was time to go I started buttoning my coat as I opened the door and came face to face with my neighbour who was just about to knock I?m sure those of you like myself who are in the closet can imagine the sheer panic that came over my face. She was smiling at me and said why are you wearing a dress and makeup!! I had nowhere to go so I had to come clean. I asked her in and shut the door and she said so why are you wearing woman?s clothes!! I said I?m not trans or gay but I do like to cross dress.
    Because my neighbour lives alone I sometimes do odd jobs for her and she is usually really talkative but I think the shock of seeing me dressed took the wind out of her sails eventually she asked me who else knows and I said no one does and she said well no one will hear about it from me as it?s your business, the reason I came across was to ask if you could do me a little job when you have time, I said no problem at all.
    as she turned to go she asked if I was going anywhere nice? I said no not really I?m just going for a drive she winked and said enjoy.
    As soon as she had gone I jumped in the car and drove to a quiet spot to take off my coat, I drove around the town for a while it was nice to be in full fem mode catching the odd glance from other drivers and pedestrians but in the back of my mind I was still thinking about what just happened and what the consequences could be. I have known my neighbour for a long time and we get on really well so I don?t think she will say anything to anyone. I decided not to go to a drive through as I had enough drama for one day, after about a hour or so I made my way home and by this time it was dark. After I got changed I had chance to reflect on what happened earlier and how the conversation might go when I pop over to see my neighbour.

Wow, that was a nice story. I hope that you will have some followup stories to tell us, with regards to your neighbor. Maybe she would like to go out with you as a couple of girlfriends. Could be a real plus for you. Thanks for sharing, Rach

Platinum Member
    Hi Charly ; It can Happen when you least Expect it,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Wow, your heart must have dropped at first but it does sound like she will keep things quiet.
    As Rach just said please give us a follow up when you can.
    Crissy

In hindsight, it can be a blessing (or at least a relief), because most of us have found out that it WILL happen sooner or later. And, who knows? This may be the beginning of a new and rewarding type of relationship with your neighbor!
    Life is too short to wear ugly panties!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Another reason why, when leaving during daylite hours, I dress, enter my car in the garage, drive away with a hat, sunglasses, a men's jacket on, and no wig!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Charly, That is a wonderful story. I'm glad your neighbor was accepting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    That was a bit of a surprise, but it turned out pleasantly.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I know it's a heck of a surprise but it sounds like your neighbor will honor her promise. When you see her next please thank her for being so understanding.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Thank you for your interesting scenarios !!! I will let you know how things go when I speak again to my neighbour.

Charly I can understand what kind of a shock it must have been to open your door and see your neighbor. I'm happy that it went fairly well with her and I'd think the wink and saying enjoy means you can definitely trust her to not say anything to anyone.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Wow Charly, my heart would have been racing so bad I'm not sure I could have continued out. Hope she keeps her word, but you might have found a confidant. Looking forward to the follow up.

Banned Read only
    A heart-warming story and thank you for sharing it. It is lovely to have female friends that you can confide in and sometimes ask advice.

But don't get carried away imagining where this could lead to and don't push it. Hopefully she will be intrigued by what she has discovered and will want to know more. The next time you see her thank her for her understanding and hopefully that will prompt her to talk about it.

But if not, drop it. Then let her initiate any conversations on the subject.

Wow I think I would die on the spot, you have to keep us posted please.

What a shock that must have been but it sounds like it went as well as possibly. I think you relationship with your neighbor just got much closer.

Sure sounds like something that was very much meant to happen. My $0.02, as others have said, thank her when you see her (to help her as she asked). And you know she thought about what happened too, so you can very casually offer, "If you have any questions about my CDing, I'm happy to answer." This is very possibly an opportunity to open up.

I can feel the shock. I know about that mad rush form the house to the car. I go through it every month. First it is from my house to the car fully dressed and made-up and with a wig on, then make a 4 hour drive over to Atlanta, GA. And all the time I am in Atlanta I am Leslie 12/7. Then I, Leslie, drive home and have to make a transfer back to the house.
    Also, sometimes, I do some photo shoots of Drag Queens as they perform as Leslie. That is on the average of 7 hours out of the house. All my trips, short or long, I travel alone. I have no other CDer that I travel with.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 03-21-2023 at 12:23 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

On my way home from the shops this afternoon I saw my neighbour who was just going out, we smiled at each other and I said you look nice are you going anywhere special !! She laughed and said no not really just shopping, I said I?ll come over one afternoon this week to get that job done for you, she said that?s fine as I?m in every afternoon this week and if you don?t mind when you come over I would love to have a talk to you about Saturday night!! I said yes of course we can.
    To be honest I will be a bit nervous but she is really nice and easy to talk to.

Charly I don't think you need to have any worries about talking with your neighbor about Sat. My hope is that she just simply wants to understand and maybe be somone local that you can talk with. Please let us know how the discussion goes.

Hi Charly,
    Well this is becoming really interesting, a bit like a tv drama.
    Can?t wait for the next instalment!

Hi Charly I had that very same feeling of sheer panic when my wife told the florist to deliver to the rear of the house when she had me hanging washing in a full Maids outfit. To be confronted by a young woman dressed like that was mortifying at the time but looking back now I can see it as funny as my wife did. It does sound like your neighbour is curious and supportive but I wouldn't keep it from your wife.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Charly,

As Lucy said "Well this is becoming really interesting, a bit like a tv drama.
    Can?t wait for the next installment!"

Banned Read only
    Things seem to be progressing really well. I think that it's your neighbour who wants to talk further and not you pushing it on her bodes well. Good luck!

Very interesting! Does your partner know you CD, and about your neighbor?

Like Lucy and Jolene, if it was on PBS I'd watch it!
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.