Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can i still enjoy being a man?

Question Can i still enjoy being a man?

IDK if i'm a crossdresser, but if i am, its my destiny to turn in a TS later in life or can i still enjoy being a man?

It's entirely up to you. No matter how you dress, just be yourself. Heck, I'm a crossdresser, but I'm still 100% male even when dressed up. So if you feel male, be male, if you feel female, be female!

I can say the same
    Heck, I'm a crossdresser, but I'm still 100% male even when dressed up.
    I love being a man, i love sports,i love video games, girls, having beard , i feel male...

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Being a guy and a crossdresser is like being 105% of myself. Me as a man plus an extra. The best of both worlds.

Miriam
    Your destiny is certainly not decided by your interest and motivation to crossdress. In fact, many of us are full-time guys who want and expect to stay that way. Those who are trans feel more than a need to dress in feminine clothing - they feel that they are truly in bodies that have parts mismatched to who they really are.

Only you can know where you fall in the continuum from lightly crossdressing to full transsexual, and you're not likely to know that right away. But this forum can be a wonderful place for you to explore your feelings and consider the possibilities as rationally as possible. I wish you well in your search.

Miriam

Indeed, I love being male, too, and I'm proud to be. My love for frilly clothes won't stop me from being that way!

Being CD DOES NOT mean that you will want to to transition in later life ... but it might! For me. I have built too complicated a life I love to want to lose... so I ain't transitioning, and I just LOVE women!

This 'thing' we have in common leads to many different outcomes, and we shape them all. I have always enjoyed being the man I am, but in my early years I had considerable angst about what was expected of me 'as a man'... a lot of it just wasn't me. And by this I mean the expectations of men in my work life; especially their need to do bond and have cliques - 'in' and 'out' groups. So I just built my own life based on openness.

Does it mean a negative impact on your libido? For me, hell know! My libido has increased continually over time and I am now more sexually arousable and deliverable than in my entire life! But we are all different here! We have lived different lives... Isn't life just so great for learning from each other!?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Makeup addict!
    My love of dresses certainly doesn't take away from my own manhood

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Of course you can enjoy being a man. I am fine with myself whether I'm my normal male self or whether I'm Amy. The main thing is, I recognize that both parts of myself are valid and I don't try to suppress one or the other entirely; it's not healthy, as I learned from experience. Instead, I try to be a good man in male mode, and a good woman as Amy.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Platinum Member
    No. Absolutely not. Once you join the Cd sorority you must forgo anything masculine for ever!

Who doesnt love boots!
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    No. Absolutely not. Once you join the Cd sorority you must forgo anything masculine for ever!

I had a huge beard and pink toenails up until about a week ago. Dont worry the beard went away not the toes, lets not get crazy now!. Just be your self
    - Jessica

I'm not a woman
    I'm not a man
    I am something that you'll never understand

I'll never beat u
    I'll never lie
    And if you're evil I'll forgive u by and by

- Prince Rogers Nelson

No- you cannot still enjoy being a 'man', because you are not one, by definition. I cannot enjoy being a 'fish' for the same reason. But I can enjoy doing fish things just fine- just as you (and all of us) can enjoy doing 'masculine' things. Many masculine things are more fun while crossdressed, in fact. Same reason we cannot enjoy being a girl, but we can certainly enjoy girlish and feminine things.

I'd write more, but I have to go and cut down a 75' pine in my front yard just now... sad as it is, it will be fun to play with the chainsaw and drop the tree precisely between buildings

kristi

The key is to just enjoy being yourself. It can lead to different places for all of us. Just go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    The key is to just enjoy being yourself. It can lead to different places for all of us. Just go with the flow.
    So true darlin, so true.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I say some can and some can't! I wish I could!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I am a bloke, however I am dressed. I dress because I think I should wear whatever I feels like/enjoy wearing, not because I want to be a female or emulate one.

So, from my perspective, the answer to your question is, "Yes."

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm a mix of both and wouldn't change a thing about myself.

It is not what you do it is more on the reason why you do it ,cross dressers, transgenders, and transsexuals all have a different reason to dress , when you understand your reason for wanting or liking to dress then you will have some idea where you may end up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

You do not have to change direction just because you are CD. You can have the best of both worlds.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi,

For many who are trans were that way from birth, its been a part of who they are, nothing about clothes makeup or shoes its who they are as a person. for many its right brain wrong in body in a few aspects,

or others of us we are female from birth, & we grow in to being women again how im born. not compleat in all ways a mix of both male / female. again clothes & all the rest dont mean a thing. or how i dress, it only shows my outer of whats really deep with in, & who i am as a person. take all my clothes away does not change who i am.or how i look im just a woman. like most others. we know what we are, & im accepted for who i am,

as you are a man i see no reason why not to enjoy who you are. its not clothes that make you who you are is it , its about you the person,

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 12-26-2012 at 04:33 AM.

Silver Member
    Transvestism is not just a layover on an inevitable flight to transsexualism. Because one likes to dress does not mean one is automatically "doomed" to be a transsexual.

Everyone is different so only you will ever know the answer to your question. There are no solid boundries. If you are a transexual you will figure it out one day, whether you face it or not is quite another thing. If you just like to crossdress then that is that. There is no shame either way One does not lead to the other, you are what you are. Sometimes it just takes a while to face the truth and figure out for yourself.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I enjoy being a male, if i'm a CD i think i'm both, but most part of myself is a man i'm 100% man and 5% woman, its like a bonus. I've heard that being a CD can help you to turn into a better gentleman is that true? I'm not a guy thats the ''cool with girls'' type, so... :/

Kaz has said it all for me. I embrace both my maleness and my femaleness -- but the bottom line is that we are not all the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Silver Member
    More of a gentleman, perhaps. But sadly, being a crossdresser will probably not make you more appealing to women, more than likely it will have the opposite affect