Thread: Sometimes stars and moon align

Sometimes stars and moon align

Interesting day. A few days ago wife found a red skirt at Macy's for $15. I looked at it and decided to check the size chart. Good move, as XL was 32 waist. Boy oh boy, I can't remember those days. So told her it wouldn't work, but it gave me the idea to check out Macy's cheap skirts. I found another red skirt in my size and ordered it. She has also so ordered a top for herself with 3/4th sleeves. It didn't fit, and after claiming dibs on a simple white top yesterday it dawned hey, instead of giving to girls, you can wear it. So when came out of shower, it was on bed. " Wear this today for our TV time." Like I'm going to say no, yeah. But when we looked in closet the closest skirt was a clashing red and black skirt just didn't make it. Then this afternoon the other $15 skirt arrived. A matching red, what are the odds? It was too hot for wig and hose, so just used blue peep toe medium heel wedges. I felt good. Wheeeeeeeee. A good night. Going next time with wig. I just can't stand wigs when the temps are in the 90's.

That is too hot! Seriously... I would move. To the mountains or further North. Somewhere is is cool enough to wear a wig 24/7/365!!

Reality Check
    I live where it gets hot in season but I just keep the air conditioning on. I can wear my wig whenever I want to.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That is too hot! Seriously... I would move. To the mountains or further North. Somewhere is is cool enough to wear a wig 24/7/365!!
    The last place we lived was 10-15 degrees hotter in the summer. AC ran all the time,here inside temps are 10-15 degrees cooler during the afternoon because of a deep south facing awning/porch cover. Not old construction like old adobe mud walls, but similar effect so AC only runs a few days during the summer.

So the hottest last night inside was 81, but still didn't feel like a wig.

I can not sleep unless it is 72 or less. Let alone dress and wear a wig. Today it is 57 out and still have the heated floors on....

Platinum Member
    I don’t care what the temperature is...I won’t go without a wig if I’m to be dressed properly!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

There is nothing more affirming to my femme persona than when my wife suggests that I wear a particular outfit as she suggests that we spend a day as two women for a day or a weekend. I once asked her why she recommended a certain outfit. Her reply was so that she could select an outfit that would make us look good together. Doesn't get any better than that!

Wow Teresa you are a very lucky lucky lucky lady!
    Last edited by char GG; 05-03-2021 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

I never liked wearing a wig. I just grew my hair out and had it highlighted and if I fix it up looks as good as any wig.