Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do u have sex like a man or woman?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Do u have sex like a man or woman?

I read a wonderful post in another thread by our amazing Shannon and it made me wonder! She talked about how she needed romance and affection to want to have sex with someone. While I'm clueless to having a fem side, what she said rang tru for me.

I've always needed an emotional bond before I could be truly turned on to a woman after that first time. I remember my bar days. Sometimes I'd meet some young hottie I'd been admiring and she'd say 3 words and I'd want out!

In fact, most of my partners have been the aggressors in bed! So, maybe I DO have a fem side? In bed, anyway!

It made me wonder how many others here r fem in bed? All the women I can remember being with were girlie girls. But, that didn't stop them from taking over if I was going too slow!

Do u need "romance" to connect with someone? Who's been the aggressor in the bedroom in your experience? U or your dates/SO?

Leave out all sordid details, please! Just the facts, mam, just the facts!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Dee Dee
    Well Sargent Sherry,
    I can say I have had my better sexual experiences while dressed with my GG lover being the "dominate" partner, (but then was I really being a "lesbian trapped in a male body", I'm not sure). I do adore intimacy and tenderness, and like being "putty in my lovers hands"...Just sometimes I become Silly Putty..... :LoL:

Aspiring Member
    Yes, frankly, I need something more than" let's hit the bag." I have experience the pushy type and one summer, post divorce, I was in a hotel lounge and a woman attempted to pick me up,she was going to show me the best time I had ever had, and she was pretty good looking, but I said, no thanks, my girl friend wouldn't approve and she was so insistent to the point that I just had to leave. some time later, i met a guy who actually took her up and he couldn't stop raving about the night but for me it just wasn't anything of interest without some human connection.

Sherry I'm glad you posted this.

I wanted badly to comment on Shannon's orgasm description. I didn't want to sound like a perv to her. I guess my one one fantasy would be to experience a female orgasm. The women I've been with have been able to have multiple orgasms per session while I held off on finishing. Once I'm done it takes a while to have another. Hope that's not TMI.

As for being female and needing foreplay and emotional connection I would fall under the female category. I never had a one night stand while single and have been shy like a girl. Not your typical guy, hard and ready for action at the drop of a hat.
    Last edited by Marleena; 06-16-2012 at 11:55 PM. Reason: TMI

Banned Read only
    I know you say to leave out the details, but I can get away with it.

I've always felt EXTREMELY uncomfortable asking a GG or GM out on a date. It just bugs me. And the two times a GG asked me out, I didn't even respond, I literally turned around and walked away. Almost all times in these situations, I had known the other person for less than a month. From what I can tell, these... mentalities, I guess, are percieved by the general community as feminine. This comes from... requiring more information about the person? I don't know. Is that feminine or masculine to want to know a lot about some one before even asking them on the first date? Another weird situation is that one time a GG wanted to kiss me. I had to punch my friend in the stomach, so that he would get out of my way, so that I could get away from the GG. I know, weird as all hell.

Personally, I'd be insanely interested in other people's interpretations of these events, most likely in PM or something, to keep this thread on topic.

In fantasy land, on the other hand, I appear to be like several people on this forum. Very submissive, needing emotional (even fake fantasy) connections, etc.

I don't know if romance is a necessity but it sure gets me goin! From the small experience I've had I was the aggressor, but probably with the right person I wouldn't mind it bein the other way around.

Like a woman. I like to feel and respond as a women.

Honestly, when we are in the heat of it- gender does not apply. Yeah, I fantasize about femininity during sex, but we work hard to time things right, and a lot of effort goes to that. I love it when she treats me as a female, and she loves it when i treat her as a female.

But really, gender is not so important when you are hot and bothered- you just do what feels good and right.

When I'm with a guy, I like him to be in total controll. If I'm with a GG, we go back and forth between being in controll.

While romance and emotional connection are nice, they aren't a necessity.
    Proud Daughter of the South
    http://www.facebook.com/loren.smith.581

I believe in equality. I also enjoy foreplay more than the actual event.
    T and I had a lot of fun trying all sorts of different things!

I have no idea, what I do know is I have no desire to be in the typical male position at all.
    Nor do I really want to use the one eyed monster either.

As far as I can tell I'm attracted to both, but is having it and not wanting to use it selfish?
    I often wonder.

85% of the time B is more submissive (for lack of a better term). It can go either way though. When dressed I can be a little more submissive, but B likes me to be in control because I know exactly what buttons to push on her to take her over the edge. B is multiorgasmic to an extreme. I on the other like Marleena am not (damn) )

-Candi
    Loving girlfriend of BrandyGG

Actually I'd say this is the wrong forum Sherry.

I don't know anymore. The frequency is so far apart anymore. I do relish being the submissive and waiting for her to make the first move now. I guess that is why the frequency is so far apart. many years ago I always initiated, but now I don;t want to. I want the foreplay and her playing with my top area than the bottom area.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Banned Read only
    I have always been somewhat gentle and for a guy not the type to usually push or talk a girl into bed.I am mostly submissive yet attentive with my GF and she's slightly tomboyish and she brings out the most intense girly side of me that I've ever felt.She says when I make myself up and put on pretty lingerie that she gets very turned on by me,which is good.The fact that I moan like a girl when we climax apparently is a bonus,but that's just how I feel.

I hope that helped and that's all the detail I will provide LOL

Hugs Victoria P xo

Depends on how I feel at the time, just go with the flow.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    I have to have genuine love for the women I am with (my first girlfriend I knew for almost a year before we formed a relationship.) Without love and a deep emotional bond, it might physically feel good at the moment but afterward it leaves me feeling very empty emotionally inside. I also tend to usually be the submissive/passive partner when it comes to intimacy.

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    For me, while the intial physical chemistry of attraction has to be there, a woman needs to seduce my brain not only on an intellectual level, but on emotional levels too, before I'd even consider sleeping with her. Frankly for Moi, having a deep conection turns it from just sex, to a meaningful bond which can be truly amazing!

I'm generally dominant either way. Though sometimes it's nice to switch
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

well, this is a little tricky. It all depends, I guess. I mean, I'm very girly about sex most of the time. A fairly aggressive girl, but a girl nonetheless. If I'm in a dry spell (I am well-known for remarkably long dry spells), I lose a little of the girlish attitude and then I'm very much a guy. I do enjoy being the more submissive one, but if my partner isn't quite getting her end of the job done, then you have to step in and take one for the team. If I'm with a partner that prefers to be the girl, then sure, I'll be the guy. Half the fun of sex is seeing just how much you can please your partner. In my opinion, a really strong finish is well worth going at it in a way that you may not prefer. Sex is too much fun to get hung up on stuff like that, IMHO.

I'd say it took a long time to figure this out on my own. Our culture makes men so mono-dimensional. This is a good thread for CD's to read and understand that it's ok to be this way. In my case, I'm very much the same as many have posted. I'm attracted to strong, intelligent, assertive women (like my wife). I like it when she takes the lead and I enjoy satisfying her in anyway she likes. We have very long foreplay sessions and we cuddle afterward. If she wants to switch back to the traditional the-man-roughly-takes-what-is-his (which seems to form the basis of much GG fantasy) then I can accommodate but you know she never asks for that. Orgasms are deeply emotional for me.

That is how i feel. I very vocal at the ending as well. never really thought about it till your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria P View Post
    I have always been somewhat gentle and for a guy not the type to usually push or talk a girl into bed.I am mostly submissive yet attentive with my GF and she's slightly tomboyish and she brings out the most intense girly side of me that I've ever felt.She says when I make myself up and put on pretty lingerie that she gets very turned on by me,which is good.The fact that I moan like a girl when we climax apparently is a bonus,but that's just how I feel.

I hope that helped and that's all the detail I will provide LOL

Hugs Victoria P xo
    Life is too short not to be happy!

I'm way more aggressive during intimacy when en femme RS. It must be that something gets activated in the genes when in femme mode Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Curious that this thread is here now......this is the problem in my wife's and my relationship....something that needs to be repaired.
    Of course, the part about affection and romance, and intimacy are what it's all about. Good post Sherry!

Much more like a woman for me. Though, even with a femme (GG/TG) partner, I have, and can take the lead. I did not see it mentioned as part of reply posts, but I think it is worth mentioned, that I make, and enjoy, my self - pleasure activities as feminine as possible too. I love the intimacy, affection shown to me, and the feeling of security that a partner who is in control is giving me.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Aspiring Member
    A few years ago while having intercourse with my wife I felt a "pop" down there. My penis had broken and is still broken. So now sex that way is almost impossible. So now we have " female" sex and it works fine for us. I'm sure that my wife would like my equipment to be like before but I would just as soon have it removed. Leanne