Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v3.0

I posted this method a while ago but never one not to experiment I?ve revised my technique a little so I thought I?d re-post for those who missed it in one of the earlier versions of this thread.

My technique uses foot blister plasters as shown below;

compd1.jpg

They?re designed to stick to sweaty feel and stay there so are, without I hope being too gross, suited to the groin area just as well! So here?s how it works.

Firstly you need to cut a strip of thin but rigid plastic slightly longer than the plaster and about 5-8mm wide. I cut up boxes, things like grapes or tomatoes are sold in. This is stuck using superglue to the outside of a plaster. Press firmly, 20 seconds is about enough time for the glue to set.

compd2.jpg

Note I've rounded the ends of the plastic.

Now this technique works better the smoother you are between your legs. It?s the area between the base of the scrotum back towards the cheeks of our backside. You can use this technique without shaving however adhesion isn't as good and when it comes time to remove then the plaster will pull hairs out as it?s pulled off. Done carefully it?s not too bad.

It?s better if you practice positioning this plaster before you remove the protective covering on the adhesive side so once exposed you can place it where it needs to go. I place mine at the centre point between my legs. Stand legs apart when positioning. Don?t be tempted to go too far back. It also helps if you use two lengths of something like gaffer tape to pull your bum cheeks upwards. This is just while fitting and are taken off once done. Once confident go for it.

Next; a second plaster is placed along the shaft of the penis. Don?t get too close to the end, I?ll explain shortly. Again practice aligning this plaster with the first one. What you?re going to do is put superglue, again 5-8mm wide alone the centre line of the plaster and then with legs apart, tuck the boys and position the penis and hold firmly in place for again 20 or so seconds.

Remove gaffer tape, job done. I normally put on well fitting knickers at this point just while the glue finally sets.

If I use this method say on a Monday morning, it?s typically Wednesday evening, Thursday morning before it comes undone on it?s own. Otherwise I?m tucked such that I can walk around naked no tape showing and the man bits are all out of sight.

Right I said I?d explain about not putting plaster two too close to the end of the penis and not putting plaster one too far back. Once tucked you?ll have to make like a GG to pee, i.e. sit. I don't call this my PT (Permanent Tuck) for nothing. Pull the penis too far around and it?ll point upwards. Not something you?d want for obvious reasons.
    For me the great advantage of this method is if I?m out and about it takes out any need to mess about re-tucking. Just pull your knickers and hose back up and you?re good to go.

To finish, when this finally comes apart it?s usually due to plaster two coming off the penis. One and two are then left between the legs. I have put another plaster on the penis and stuck that back in place but I?m more likely to start again if I need to.

I bought my last plasters from Boots, buy one get one half price. 5 in a box so 10 plasters, 5 sets worked out at about 8 pounds. So not expensive and once you've done it a few times quick to do.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

i tried the tucking techniques i found on other forums and the one that worked best for me was the double down tuck. its basically using a small strip of tape on the testicles after pushing them in the holes of the its hard to explain but there are holes from which they drop. taping those then taping the penis backwards. that helps me a lot

I found some interesting tuck information on Youtube. They had an idea of making a gaff from panty hose.

Helen,
    I'm a little confused. Does the second one glue down to the first one? Is the penis sandwiched between the two?
    Riley

Riley,

The first one is glued to the second. The way I've done it in the past is to glue the two plasters back to back with the plastic strip forming the filling in the sandwich. The plastic strip helps stop the plasters deforming under tension.

So firstly glue the plastic strip to one of the plasters with super glue. Remove the protective covers off the plaster and place between the legs. This should leave the plastic strip exposed. Attach the second plaster to your slightly stretched penis. A line of superglue along the centre of the plaster and tuck. The second plaster should now stick via the plastic strip to the first. Hold firmly in place to allow the glue to set (20 sec).

So you should end up with groin, plaster, plastic strip, plaster, penis. Hope that makes sense.

Oh, I was confused too. So the second one goes on the underside of the penis, and it's almost like lining them up and magnet sticking them together.

Now I'm wondering if a magnet glued to each plaster would work too

They would need to be powerful magnets and even then I think the tenancy to slide would prove to be their downfall.

The steady pressure of your penis trying to retract back to a more natural position will be greater than you may think.

I've also experimented with just super gluing skin to skin, groin to penis and it'll work briefly but oils in the skin soon cause things to come undone.

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    As some of you know from my other posts, I love to attend and teach yoga class in 'hybrid mode'* so a tight and lasting tuck is essential. I use two pair of cotton G string** panties about two sizes too small. For my 34 inch (86 cm) waist, adolescent girls' medium works well. Choose strong over sexy as you will need the support to look smooth. The method is as described by other girls in this thread: push the boys up into their caverns, push Mr. Happy down and back, adjust, add a second identical G string for support. I do not use tape or a gaff. THis presents a smooth flat front which is very convincing and lasts through all the twisting and squeezing of an hour of yoga. When tucked, shaved, and in cute yoga pants, I feel so squeeky clean, very girly, and just a bit naughty. Makes the class more exciting.

Notes:
    *Hybrid mode: Presenting as male but wearing feminine clothing. In this case, girls' yoga pants, sports bra, and ear rings.

**G string is a 20th century term. THey are panties with a front triangle like a thong only thicker and stronger. The back is also a triangle. THe two triangles do not meet on the sides so only the wrap around strap is present on the hips. Cotton is plenty strong and has just a bit of stretch to it.

Hi Helen. I?ve been using a tape method for a few weeks now which allows me to take care of elimination without untucking. I remove the tape at night and redo in the AM.
    I found that methods that solely rely on tucking the shaft back allow my testicles to drop down on either side, no matter how tightly the penis is back. I want the area between my legs ?panty and leggings ready? all the time.
    For that reason I rely on taping the sack around the shaft to reduce the volume the testicles have to drop, and then pull the ?taco? back with a split tape.
    Do you find that your method keeps the boys tucked up? I think it sounds great for managing the shaft, but I?m not sure how it keeps the boys up there.
    Also, one of the critical learnings I went through was how to tape without getting.a welt under stress points when removed. Do you find any issues in the area you stick to behind the scrotum?
    I?m very interested in your technique because the morning taping ritual does take some time.

Valerie,

If I'm truthful I'd say my method is 95% successful it terms of keeping the "plums" up out of the way.

I've had no issues with welts. The only issue I have encountered is taking the plaster off the groin area. These plasters are designed to stick to sweaty feet and they do a good job of it. They will act like a leg waxing and pull at any hairs they can get hold of so gentle teasing in the shower is the order of the day. Of course once you've done it a few times there's very few hairs left to worry about.

What is the length and width of the plasters? I see small and medium but no large.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

The ones I use are 2 3/4" x 1 3/4", 70x40 mm. These are the medium which work fine for me.

I have a few questions about tucking but don’t have the time to read through all these pages, so forgive me if they have been asked before.
    I am not well endowed so that might contribute to my issues. When I direct my testicles into and up their canals is there any limit to how far they will go in? After I get them pushed in and up is there anything like tendon, muscle, bone that I can kinda hook them over so they won’t slip back down? I think I know the answer but is there anywhere to push my penis into so that it looks more like a clit? As I said, I am not endowed, so it wouldn’t take much effort.

Jennifer,

I've not seen or heard of any way of "hooking" your testicle into place and the standard place to place the penis is pulled backwards between the legs.

The penis, if held in position, and hence the "how to do it best" reason for this sticky, will keep the testicle in place and create something resembling a "camel toe" illusion.

Somewhere buried in previous versions of this sticky I believe there is a post about a metal contraption that could be used to form the skin of the testes to form the shape of labia. I don't think anyone here uses such a device. Looked way too uncomfortable and in truth not that convincing.

You can buy silicone prosthetics that give a much better illusion.

Helen,
    Thanks for your reply. I have read of some tuckers being able to leave the testicles in the canal as long as they wish and when I push mine in I can feel something like a bone (possibly part of the pelvic girdle?), so that is why I asked. I wouldn’t mind being able to leave them there for long periods or possibly permanently—they aren’t of any use anymore. My penis question was because I can push it in on itself but it won’t stay in. I knew the answer before I asked. Even though I have fantasized I am confident that I want to remain male and dress as a woman rather than have gender reassignment, I just thought it would be fun to play and work on the illusion. I will mull over your technique for awhile.
    Jennifer

I don?t have much to tuck so I don?t I still have a little bulge. I would like to be smooth as possible but I don?t know what to do so I guess I will survive. I?m still gonna read through the replies maybe someone like me has found a way.

I'd suggest some of the specialty T tapes or the tuck kit online. Works great, doesn't welt and can be used after going to the bathroom (if you're careful! )

I've made my own gaffs out of the Rose Beige Vanity Fair Illumination string bikini which is a bit tricky but works. I want to also suggest the gaff thong from Glamour Boutique. I have two in nude, extra small and they work for me. (Fits almost perfection under my panties).
    https://www.glamourboutique.com/buy/...ser-thong-gaff

lowprofile1.jpg

I've used a variation of Helen's approach. It's been in place for over 72 hrs, and I'm sitting here beginning day 4 with things still holding.

I don't like the idea of accidentally getting super glue on my body, so I glue the pieces together as a "sandwich" as Helen said she used to do.

After pushing the "bits" up, I pull out the empty sack under the penis, and wrap them together with lengths cling wrap. I then push things inward and wrap some more so there is less hanging out. I then attach the sandwich at 90 degrees across the bottom tip of the wrapped penis. Using a mirror, I attached everything in the area Helen described.

Thank you Helen for coming up with this "sandwich" attachment solution.

Not a whole lot to tuck here either lol.

Has anyone tried the "T-Tape Tuck Kit".

Wish I did not need to tuck and love it when I do a good job.

Surrey submissive CD isabelle_tv_uk's Avatar
    I have tried taping without much success I will have a try at Helen's method next time, although I find after pushing the "bits" up an under fastening corselet or body work well, I prefer hook and eye rather than press-studs

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferr View Post
    Helen,
    . I wouldn’t mind being able to leave them there for long periods or possibly permanently—
    Jennifer
    Sorry, I meant to reply earlier; I tuck most days often staying tucked by simply using knickers and tights. I think my body has developed a form of muscle memory and while it's not as good as the sticking method (but being at home I can re-set any slippage which is far more difficult when out enfemme hence the plasters) it does prove that it's possible to go for extended periods remaining tucked without any obvious lasting problems.

I prefer being limp before I don an Always brief pulled up as tight as can be followed with a full body shaper or girdle. That way seems to be most comfortable and effective. It also makes me feel more confident might there be an accident!

Question for the collective:
    I have tried the taping method (originally with Duct tape/medical tape, lately with a "tuck tape kit") and I like the feel of the tight compression.
    Downside for me is that a couple of my Diabetes meds cause me to pee more frequently than most people. Usually, this means that I untape myself, pee, then do a physical tuck with whatever panties I have on at the time.
    I have tried inserting a urinary catheter before taping down, so that I would not have to undo any tight tape-job....but have only had minimal success with that. (If I try that again, I will try to find a condom-style catheter next time. The internal catheter became an irritant after a couple of hours.)
    Has anyone ever worked out a way to keep the tip of the penis "exposed" down below, so as not to need to undo the tape when peeing?