Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you're a CD who dresses all the way or not at all!?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

When you're a CD who dresses all the way or not at all!?

When I said , "All the way", I meant to the 9's or nothing. My days of throwing just a few girlie things on r long gone!

If you're a CD like me who can dress whenever I like, sometimes getting dressed is just too much trouble.

Rite?

Oh, there is one thing that makes dressing much easier for me than ANY OF U. I can put my face on in 5 seconds!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 11-09-2022 at 09:46 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Totally get that! Now that kids are mostly out of the house, I wear pantyhose or tights pretty much everyday because I like them and wife sort of likes it. Dressing some days but mostly when I?m taking photos or just feel like heels and a dress. She does not have a wish to see me walking around in heels and dresses so I reserve that when she?s out.

I rarely go all the way when at home. No makeup or wig. It's usually athleisure wear.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

I dress every day and night to some degree. However, I rarely apply makeup and nails. I am dressed outwardly (dress/nightie/top/forms/stockings) most evenings after dinner until mid-morning the following day. That's basically 8 pm to 9 am. But, the only time I have a wig and jewelry on would be after my wife goes to bed (11 pm) and when I go to bed (between 1 am and 3 am). I often put lipstick on but not foundation, etc. That's just too much trouble for such a short time. I've only been out en femme a few times.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I usually dress, but not makeup except lipstick. Will wear jewerly

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    I wish I could fully dress any time at home. At night, in my area of the house, I have much more freedom in that area and always take advantage of it. Just have to be careful. No makeup or wig, unless I go out.
    Still, a labor of love for me, I can never get enough, and I can't see that feeling diminishing any time soon..

Emily

I fully dress almost every evening, except no make up it takes too much time to put on and take off for only a few hours of dressing time. But on the weekend when all my choirs are done I do full makeup and nails
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    When I have only a short time to dress, I can understand limiting the Makeup. I always wear Lipstick and a bit of eyeliner and eyebrow pencil.---I feel I do not look like "Marina" if I don't. And those items are quite quick to apply and remove. Goung rthe full face thing with foundation, contour, Mascara, etc, Indeed DOES take too long and is difficult to remove too.

When I have time, it's all the way or nothing. I want to be entirely femme or entirely male. In between either just doesn't work for me

I wear panties every day, but when I dress it's all the way. I don't feel complete without a wig and some jewelry - at least earrings and necklace. I will also add at little light makeup like lipstick and a touch of foundation and eye shadow. With more time I add additional makeup (rouge, bronzing, eye liner, and mascara), and rings and bracelets.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

If I'm going out I dress fully. If I'm just hanging at home, unless I'm feeling like a photo op I'll just wear casual womens outfits with no makeup or wig.

It depends on my mood and what I might hve going on that day. At the very least I am always wearing bikini panties, they just feel so right. If I have nothing planned I might start the day in shorts and a top, then later in the afternoon switch to a dress.I have three wigs, Brunette, Red-Head and Blonde. If I'm wearing one of those with the dress or shorts & top it is to take pictures of myself. Right now I won't go out en femme due to the fact that I currently have a beard and that would be a dead give away that I'm a man in women's clothing. I may some time shave the beard, but I've had it since I retired from the Air Force. We'll see what happens down the road.

I dress at home every day as far as clothing goes but no makeup.Our children are out on their own but often drop in unannounced.They know about Michelle but don't want to see her so when that happens I scurry off to change which only take a minute but makeup would take too long to remove.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I depends what you mean by all the way .
    Ladies do not wear makeup, hose etc when not going anywhere.and often wear older clothes..

In days past, ladies ladies wore casual "house/day" dresses, even a "house coat" over their undergarments around the house.
    Ladies house coats are still available and many are quite feminine.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 11-08-2022 at 08:01 AM.

If I dress head to toe and from the skin out it's always classic vintage. But, in getting older now it's more trouble than it's worth. The dress and garter hose and heels and perfume and light makeup is regular but adding the list of foundations and then nails and full hair set and classic heavy makeup, sometimes with false lashes it tacks on another hour to the dressing time. Keeping the look all day is tough too as nails scuff, makeup cakes and the curls slip in the hair set. Amazing how the ladies managed to keep that look all day long back in the old days and do all the washing, housework and cooking and cleaning all while most of them juggled kids at the same time too! Whew!

I will usually wear skirts, hose and heels however if I have work to do around the house
    I will wear leggings or jeans, but I always have makeup on.
    Depending on how warm it is I will occasionally take my wig off to cool off for a little bit.

Hi,
    I always dress some of the way.
    As a Bearded Man In A Dress you might consider that I never go all the way.
    Stay healthy!
    Luv J

Reality Check
    It's either "all the way" or not at all. It's either "Krisi" or "Homer". There is no "Kromer".

That said "all the way" includes shaving, beard cover and lipstick. Not full eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, etc. Most women my age don't do all that for every day.
    Krisi

I'm kind of in the middle. I sometimes get dressed casually without makeup or wig for hanging around the house. Other times I go all the way even if I'm not going out. Depends on mood and amount of time. In order to get my makeup right I need to spend a lot of time on it, and a fair amount of time taking it off when the day is done. So, makeup is usually reserved for full day or going out.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Banned Read only
    With my wife fully retiring and the Covid self imposed restrictions it is rare I can fully dress for any length of time. For me that is dress, hosiery and heels and all the proper undergarment as well as a wig. When it comes to makeup which includes nail polish I ditched that years ago. I looked around and realized few GG's bother with full makeup which includes my wife. I will use lipstick as it leaves a smudge on my coffee cup which is a nice touch.

I am a yes or no person. Why underdress? Full steam ahead or stay in port.

Natalie that's become so me. Why underdress. I can't dress and not put on makeup. I can do foundation and lipstick and be ok. But when I dress I usually go full or not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

Oh, there is one thing that makes dressing all the way easier for me than ANY OF U. I can put my face on in 5 seconds!
    Gotcha beat, my face is already on! Sometimes I take the time to shave, but that's it.

To answer your question, my "all the way" is different from most of y'all's. My "all the way" never includes makeup, rarely includes heels, and since I haven't had a haircut in years there's no need for a wig. In the early morning I can do whatever, in the evening I can't wear a skirt or dress or a visible bra (mother in law lives with us) but I wear short shorts, cami's, women's t-shirts or tanks, leggings, whatever's appropriate for comfort.

Aspiring Member
    95% of the time it is all or nothing. If I am going to make the effort, I want to go all in.
    Sara

I'm all-or-nothing almost all the time, even if I'm just staying home. Occasionally I'll skip the wig and makeup if I need to scratch the itch but don't want to spend that additional time to get there.

I've been out to see my therapist en femme twice recently and the only thing I skipped was gluing on nails.