Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When you're a CD who dresses all the way or not at all!?

My wife likes anything I wear but I don't do face or hair which is has been her long term request. I do also just underdress and wear heels with my regular other clothes and she is fine with this. She is very worried about what others think and it gets very confusing because she sent me out to parties before the pandemic and even attended a party with me after I went for about 8 times....

For lounging around the house, Just my underwear and breast forms. If in the mood, I'll add the hip pads.

I wear a wig for going out, but am trying to make my own natural hair look more fem when at home. I seldom wear makeup.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques View Post
    Hi,
    I always dress some of the way.
    As a Bearded Man In A Dress you might consider that I never go all the way.
    Stay healthy!
    Luv J
    Jacques, I am also a bearded man in a dress. However, I rarely ever shave for any of my pics! U ought to try a mask sometime. So much easier!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    It's either "all the way" or not at all. It's either "Krisi" or "Homer". There is no "Kromer".

That said "all the way" includes shaving, beard cover and lipstick. Not full eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, etc. Most women my age don't do all that for every day.
    Thanks for adding that, Krisi. I consider make up a part of "all the way", too. Only in my case that doesn't require shaving!

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryAverageGuy View Post
    Gotcha beat, my face is already on! Sometimes I take the time to shave, but that's it.

To answer your question, my "all the way" is different from most of y'all's. My "all the way" never includes makeup, rarely includes heels, and since I haven't had a haircut in years there's no need for a wig. In the early morning I can do whatever, in the evening I can't wear a skirt or dress or a visible bra (mother in law lives with us) but I wear short shorts, cami's, women's t-shirts or tanks, leggings, whatever's appropriate for comfort.
    I don't wish to correct u, OAG, u may consider no make up or wig to be "all the way". But, most of us consider that to be "never dress all the way"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Reading this thread I realized how easy I have it. I have "alopecia universalis", which is an auto-immune disorder where one loses all their hair, (everywhere). Yeah, I never have to shave anywhere. It was traumatic at first (nearly 30 years ago) but I have since realized the blessing (feminine) of it. Still I rarely go all out in my CDing. I like leggings, hose and a simple skirt or dress, always wear panties, have cute tops and wear a little make-up and a colorful head scarf, but I am thinking of buying my first wig.

I under dress regularly, but lately I only get an hour or two to go more fully fem. I always try to create a complete feminine image with shapewear, wig, lip liner & lipstick, earings, jewelry, shoes. I go out like this and think I pass pretty well. But I don't have time for foundation, eyeliner, mascara - all of which I really love and they improve my look - those have to wait until I am out on an overnighter.
    Traci
    Last edited by traciJ; 11-08-2022 at 07:34 PM. Reason: typo

Since I can't be fully Larissa all the time, I enjoy underdressing (panties, cami, and women's hose) most of the time. I sleep in women's pajamas or nightie over panties every night. I use women's deodorant, body mist sprays (and occasionally perfume at home), shampoo, conditioner, other hair products, body lotions and creams, and cleanser and moisturizer for my face (even when not removing makeup). Larissa is such a big part of me that I have to express her side (3/4 of me?) as much as possible, and partial dressing and using women's beauty products keep me satisfied. I do try to limit my femme presentation in front of my wife even though she is very supportive. I don't want to take the risk of overdoing it to the point where she's had too much. When my wife is not home for extended periods, I usually stay in full femme the whole time, unless having to interact with family or friends (only out to my wife).
    Last edited by Larissa Cassandra; 11-10-2022 at 01:52 PM.

I wear lingerie or satin pjs to bed every night, I wear a wig and forms and/or a bra with the lingerie on nights when my boyfriend and I are intimate. I'm closeted so I never use makeup.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    What is all the way sherry? Different at differing times of day and mood. I certainly don't put my face on for bed, but I can feel just as fem/ normal then as at when I am made up to the nines.

Thanks for pointing that out, Jane. I thot "All the way" was self explanatory. But, judging by your and other replies apparently it's not. So I'm adding your definition!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I only like the clothing. Never makeup, wigs, perfumes, jewelry, etc. I am a bearded, hairy man in a dress.
    I only dress alone at home. My girlfriend knows about it but has only seen me underdress in panties and a bra or camisole.
    I am fully satisfied at this level and really am not interested in anything more.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I at least, ALWAYS have to wear Lipstick when I CD, or it's not Cross Dressing to me at all. Lipstick and (sometimes) eyeliner are quick to get off. I always have to have SOMETHING on my face or I am not "Marina". Despite any other clothing I wear. But then Lipstick is what started it for me---I consider the CLOTHING an accessory to my makeup. But sometimes Cutting down on the makeup is the way I save time for a "minimal" CD. Yes I do the clothes, but they are quick to get on and off if need be.

I don’t fully dress any more as i am retired and so is my wife. So, when she goes out for a few hours, I get to enjoy wearing my lingerie.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaTwelve200 View Post
    I at least, ALWAYS have to wear Lipstick when I CD, or it's not Cross Dressing to me at all. Lipstick and (sometimes) eyeliner are quick to get off. I always have to have SOMETHING on my face or I am not "Marina". Despite any other clothing I wear. But then Lipstick is what started it for me---I consider the CLOTHING an accessory to my makeup. But sometimes Cutting down on the makeup is the way I save time for a "minimal" CD. Yes I do the clothes, but they are quick to get on and off if need be.
    Thank for making that point, Marina. I feel similarly.

I'm either a man in a dress or Sherry. And, being Sherry requires doing EVERYTHING!

Anything less is VERY unsatisfying for me!

All if the chance arises!

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaTwelve200 View Post
    Lipstick started it for me too!! But I do feel like I am always Larissa no matter how I'm dressed, or whether I have any makeup or lipstick on. I just love the way lipstick looks, feels, and sometimes tastes. I put it on whenever I can, EXCEPT when I need a shave. Mixing a beard with lipstick and any other makeup doesn't do it for me. When not fully dressed, I also occasionally do eyeliner and/or eyebrow pencil (since my brows are pretty much nonexistent without it), which as you say, are easy to remove. Perfume is also a big thing for me, but can't be quickly removed! So depending on how strong it is, and whether I need to go out or entertain guests, I'll spray on a little or a lot and enjoy it as I go about my day or evening. I find it very soothing to go to sleep at night with the scent of perfume or a floral body mist in the air.

For me it depends what I can be bothered with, but I've never tried makeup.

For example, on Tuesday evening I spent the evening in bra, panties, suspenders and stockings under a favourite denim dress, but tonight I'm wearing pantyhose under the same dress and nothing else.

I actually really love the freedom of wearing nothing except pantyhose under a dress.

Same here. All, or nothing.

All or nothing for me.

Hi. I almost go all the way when at home. I would rather not do make up at home. So 99% there. When out in boy mode I do have things under my exterior...lol. I have started wearing my Torrid wedge boots and their denim shirts when out. My wife accepts me at home with heels, wigs and dressed like it's new years eve and as for her too me with no make up on is her preference. She says she tolerates the wig and even complemented the one I had on last night. I want to wear my black leggings out cuz they are just so so comfortable. Trying to come up with a look where I can do just that.

I pullout all the stops. I want total glamour.

Hey, Maria in heels, totally off subject, but I wore a dress like yours at Halloween this year!
    P1700012 (564x640).jpg

Once I remove all male clothing and put on any female clothes, well then I'm dressed 'all the way', as 100% of my attire is fem.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I don?t know whether some on this site would even consider me truly CD I always wear panties, recently a preference for seethru lace, occasionally a skirt, or a kilt (commando). Never fully dress
    As an ageing, overweight, balding and bearded male I?d never pass; so just wear what makes me comfortable.
    Last edited by Rachael; 11-12-2022 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Words missing

I go all the way whenever I do dress up. I will drop all of my male clothing off and replace it with a bra and panties and go all the way from there.

Sherry, I always dress all the way. To the 9s.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".