Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cd to ts

sillygirl

cd to ts

I have cd for 30 some years, and recently, by trying hormones, and really thinking it through and being honest with myself, that I had been hiding who I really was, I went on hormones for six months And instantly knrew I was truely needed to be a woman. Have you ever had that experience? If so what were your feelings?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have used herbal hormones, to enhance my already natural 40 B's. but I have never tried real hormones and have no desire to do so. I am a CD, but nothing more. Under the silk and satin, I am a man and happy to be one. I don't want to be a woman, I just want to wear their clothes!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Just wondering.... is that the hormones talking or weren't you almost there anyway when you decided to take hormones? Not that anythings wrong or bad or anything just interested..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    I have been dressing (cding) for over fifty years. I am a husband, father, and grandfather. But last October I started hrt with estrogen and a spiro T blocker. It was wonderful. My breasts began to hurt and then they started to develop. For three months I floated in the pink fog. It just felt so right.
    But then my breasts were getting too big to hide. I quit the hrt, for now. But I think that maybe I'm transgender. I'm too old for srs. My wife doesn't know about these feelings. She has a lot of stress in her life with both of her parents declining with poor health. Her job is stressful and then in a month our son will be married and our daughter will have another baby. I can't lay this on her as well. And so it goes. Leanne

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    Spanky and leanne, might I suggest seeing a therapist, that is experienced with gender issues. I don't know where you got the hormones, but please see an endo, don't self medicate. Hormones isn't something to play with, they can kill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Just wondering.... is that the hormones talking or weren't you almost there anyway when you decided to take hormones? Not that anythings wrong or bad or anything just interested..
    Good question, Karren. Upon reading some threads I've been curious about that myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan Merrie View Post
    Spanky and leanne, might I suggest seeing a therapist, that is experienced with gender issues. I don't know where you got the hormones, but please see an endo, don't self medicate. Hormones isn't something to play with, they can kill.
    +1.
    Dressing is one thing. Making changes in your body chemistry can be fatal. Talk to an endocrinologist that specializes or at least is practiced in TS medicine. Now. XX and XY body chemistry is different, and not easily changed, even by surgical removal of organs.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I always like CDing. But going from CD to TS is huge step, and this step must be taken with doctor's supervision. I wish one day I can take that step too.

I think I have an interesting theory though. I love growing up as a boy becoming a man and all (not really have the feeling of being a girl trapped in a male body). But I just thought wouldn't it be great for anyone who wants to just be able to spend half your life as a man, and half as a woman.

I'm confused, OP's very first post on 5/18 talks about getting the green light from a therapist to go on hormones and by 5/21 we've "tried" hormones and have been on 'em for six months.

Transitioning isn't something you try, nor are hormones. And having injected estrogen or spiro or whatever coursing through your veins doesn't necessarily make one a woman either. You should know what you are, and what you want before going on the juice, hopefully with the help of a qualified therapist.

I think 9 of 10 of OP's posts have to do with hormones. Makes me think, but that's just me.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Smile this

i have to be honest im sitting here in my bra and panties with my forms in and i just sent an e mail to my freind from work and i told her i just wanted to be a woman like her just like her without all the bs that goes with being a woman and a mom thats a big responsability i just feel theres a woman inside of me that wants to come out so badly its hard to discribe its an incredible drive that cant be controled its weird and kinda sucks in a way but i (WE)have to go with it and im somehow gona make myself passable if it kills me its that important iv hidden myself for to long i have to be me without the surgery its time for patricia!!!
    Last edited by Holly; 05-22-2009 at 10:17 AM. Reason: TMI

After readng a number of these "transitioning' posts I am beginning to think that a lot of this I want to be on HRT..is a lot of fantasy. I want to be on hormones.but don't want breasts. I want to be on hormones but I want to stay my manly self. I want to take hormones so I can develope breasts. Way too many seem to take HRT very lightly....
    Hormones are no joke,serious medicine with serious mind and body altering effects. Nothing to play or to induldge a fantasy with.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 05-21-2009 at 11:11 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Shanon, WHAT a beautiful idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanon Bond View Post
    But I just thought wouldn't it be great for anyone who wants to just be able to spend half your life as a man, and half as a woman.
    However, in MY case, it's TOO LATE for that!

I SHOULD have spent the first half as a woman! With a sexy young body, I MITE have gotten away with being homely!

THEN, becoming the skinny old man am now anyway, wouldn't seem so bad!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by spanky1959 View Post
    I went on hormones for six months And instantly knrew I was truely needed to be a woman.
    I kind of knew this for a few years before I even got the offer of hormones...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

hi well i've been cding since i was 6 and is not until now that i'm 34 that i started seeing a gender therapist and then start hormones, so i thought i was to old for this, but after i made the decision of going to see the therapist then she told me that is not to late, if that is what i really want to do with my life and must important if going this path is going to make me feel happy. so yes i know i want to be a woman
    Sgrid Cutie.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    I'm confused, OP's very first post on 5/18 talks about getting the green light from a therapist to go on hormones and by 5/21 we've "tried" hormones and have been on 'em for six months.

Some people, it seems, have a difficult time keeping their stories straight.

I'd also be concerned about the sanity of anyone messing around with his body chemistry... and the literacy of said lunatic posting what is obviously a transexual matter on the section of the forum clearly labelled "cross-dressers."

Multiple failures to RTFM? Or rampant fantasy?

sillygirl

cd to ts

I am seeing a gender therapist on monday. You are right, Dont mess with with any drug without a drs, close watch. By the way, I have always wanted to transition. A life long desire. Can't wait, to be my true self. YEH!

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    Some people, it seems, have a difficult time keeping their stories straight.
    And still do as evidenced by the latest post, or simply a failure to read and understand what has been written. Hormones and fantasy are a dangerous mix, especially with so many impressionable minds around here. I'd put a lock on this one but it's not really up to me.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Banned Read only
    What am I missing here?
    I see people talk about "trying" hormones as if they were some OTC thing you pick up at Walmart. I thought the effects of hormones were irreversible?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Brown View Post
    What am I missing here?
    I see people talk about "trying" hormones as if they were some OTC thing you pick up at Walmart. I thought the effects of hormones were irreversible?
    Some effects are permanent, some aren't. The TS folks can probably give you a more complete run down on what permanently changes, and what doesn't. I do know that testosterone and working out over long periods of time will give you a permanent linebacker body build as far as skeletal development is concerned. I don't remember what all the irreversible effects of starting female HRT are, but I'm guessing at least some additional breast development is probable, as well as diminished sperm production. Try googling it and read read read, like everyone else does. There's tons of information out there just for the asking.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

sillygirl

Thumbs up All the people

I have reserched hormones for years, know the dangers. The criticits are set in there ways. I respect . but for those of Transexual people, it is something they need, my therapist says it is no more dangerous then smoking, Overweight,You name it. All I want is to be who I am

Cd 2 ts

This is a big step but you're doing the right thing in seeing a gender therapist. It helped me two years ago even though it was only 3 sessions. It didn't give me the answers I wanted to hear but it gave answers that made sense, that made me take a realistic look at myself. My case turned out different from how your case might which is the wonderful thing about one on one counseling from a professional.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] The use of Hormones alone does not make you TS, just as dressing in women's colthes make you a woman. It's all in the mind. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

interesting question.. i will do the same as i did last night when i asked my self the same thing.. i'l sleep on it. hehe.
    ~xTx~

I have reserched hormones for years, know the dangers. The criticits are set in there ways. I respect . but for those of Transexual people, it is something they need, my therapist says it is no more dangerous then smoking, Overweight,You name it. All I want is to be who I am

No more dangerous than smoking... what a relief !
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Who said anything about being critics??? It's about calling a spade a spade. Again, hormones do not make you who you are!!!