Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you Crossdress every day if everyone knew?

Would you Crossdress every day if everyone knew?

If everyone knew you were a crossdresser and had nothing to hide, would you crossdress everyday?

Given enough time and opportunity, I'd say it could escalate that far (like donating all my drab in a torrent of pink fog), but eventually I imagine many would have to walk it back.

But lets also keep in mind that your question relates to those within your circles- what about friends of friends? Friends of family? Complete strangers? It is an isolating behavior to an extent.

The scenario is that you are confident with your identity and accepted as yourself regardless of your attire.

Aspiring Member
    In the abstract, absolutely. In the real world, not gonna happen.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I definitely would not crossdress everyday, got no need and no desire to do it that often

Why not?

Self acceptance is great, and "crossdress everyday" is different than "going 100%". I CD everyday more or less, but I do not CD 100% of the time. There are things to consider when going "all in" or 100%:

Obligations to Others
    For example, my SO is accepting, but it would go over well with her. I'm not placing any blame on her- I have my obligations to her which I am NOT reluctant to fulfill. I have a role in our relationship, I intend to come through for her like she has countless times for me.

Social Considerations
    CDing can draw attention to yourself, and thus some venues I'd argue would be inconsiderate. Overlap this with events where it would be bad for you to not attend, and you have issues.

Practicality
    Roofing in a dress, skirt, or even with unisex clothing? Men's clothing does have practical application.

So my answer would be, I already CD everyday that I feel like it, but going 100% is a Rubicon I'm not sure I'd cross.

Great question!

Windshear, the OP said "everyone" that would be...everyone
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

yes I dress everyday not all day but everyday and all night wake up in the AM very happy with my C forms on my chest but then I live alone
    hugs
    Ronda

@Lorileah, the whole planet? And the question is "if everyone knew", which has nothing to do with the level of acceptance, etc...
    I read the OP as intending for something more realistic.

Post #3 The scenario is that you are confident with your identity and accepted as yourself regardless of your attire.

@Billy In which case I'd be in the higher 90th percentile dressed. I still wouldn't want to ruin a good dress working on the house or in the yard!

Aspiring Member
    Yes and no. I already cross dress every day - it is currently a week since I wore any male clothing or any form of trousers but that is not the same as presenting to the world in these clothes. I do this from time to time but the reality is that in most professional situations you have to look professional and in my line a sharp skirt suit or dress would not work. You need to appear credible as well as smart and cross dressing is still regarded as pretending to be a woman, and as someone who works in a very masculine way I would not make a credible woman. So even if everyone knew (and very few do) I would present 100% male at work as it would make me better at it.

Not every day, but certainly more often
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Then that would hit the trans gender line - you would not be a crossdresser; for me crossdressing assumes a female role when dressed and if assuming that roll all the time I would on a list for M to F surgery, being a crossdresser I do not assume that roll all the time - so no ................................Debra

Not every day, because of social issues, Yep that is a big line to cross and there are clothes that men wear to do mechanical work and such that require clothes that get dirty. So, Being able to be male and dress dab is okay,
    Part Time Girl

I have known females that do mechanical work.

Aspiring Member
    I would still not go full time. But I would go out once a week or so.
    Sara

Maybe not all the time, but a side 60% of the time. However if it was everyday or never again, people would be seeing my dress collection, an see it grow lol

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Why not?
    Was this directed at my post?

No. Acastina.

I would have replied with quote but have been told by moderators not to do that when responding to previous post. You beat me and got between Acastina and me.

Not every day, but certainly more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    No. Acastina.

I would have replied with quote but have been told by moderators not to do that when responding to previous post. You beat me and got between Acastina and me.
    LoL, awesome!

Banned Read only
    Billy,
    I'ts a definite YES.

If all those restraints were taken away I would dress everyday. It would be great to wake up and decide what sort of day I had planned and dress accordingly , some days I wouldn't wear heels, in fact I would do what most GGs do and dress appropriately .

Not many appear to have read your question correctly, it clearly says no restrictions , you also added with confidence but that wouldn't matter with unrestricted acceptance.

For me it would be a dream come true, it would mean I could set up my art group on my doorstep or even in my own home and teach people art while dressed .
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-04-2017 at 02:18 PM.

I am only out to my wife, yet essentially I have been wearing all female clothing (with the exception of footwear and jumper) for over a week. I pretty much live in leggings in the house anyway...

If I was fully out, would I dress 24/7, most likely...