Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: shaving

shaving

shaving especially my legs seem to be addictive!! Three weeks ago with my wife away for 10 days I decided to shave my legs Just up to my knee. The feel of my shaved legs was incredible especially when putting on hose! First, I decided since its winter I'll keep that part of my legs shaved. Slowly but surely I've been shaving more and more. I'm half way up my thigh and every time I shave(which is every other day) the line keeps on going up. I love the feel of my smooth legs. And because they feel a little uncomfortable with just pants on I've been wearing pantyhose or tights under my pants daily!! somewhere about middle of May I'll have to stop and let the hair grow back

i shave my leggs all the way as you say i just love the feel but like you have to let it grow back for summer so i can wear shorts as i have not yet told anybody about charlene

I've been shaving my leg for two years now and keep them shaved all year long with no problems and it dosen't bother my wife at all.
    Angie

Smile

I AM LIKE ALL OF YOU MY WIFE LOVES THAT I SHAVE MY LEGGS AND UNDER MY ARMS

not my wife! she has no clue and I want to keep it that way!!
    I have one advantage. we live in the same house but don't sleep together. in fact I sleep in the basement( full basement including a full bathroom)

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I used to worry about people seeing my shaved legs but I don't anymore. I live in texas and I go around all the time in shorts (even in feb). Next month I'm going to Hawaii. I will have my wonderful hairless legs for all to see. Of course nobody's checking out a 43 yr old anyway.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Have been shaving legs, arms, and under arms for some time now and I am now using an epilator. I do it all year long and work in the publics eye in the summers wearing shorts and I have not had anyone question me about it I occasionally get a stare but that has been it. My SO does know about Laura and gives her 100% support I know that can effect that decision for many of you.

been shaving the majority of my body hair since b4 i started cding,hair makes danica feel icky

I shave my legs all the way, however about March ill have to stop for summer.

Having smooth freshly shaved legs is a wonderful experience. If you can resist wearing shorts in the summer you can shave your legs every day and nobody will know (like I do).

I'm going to try wait a little longer! about May!

Mama said never shave above the knee unless you are expecting "company" .

When I first started keeping my legs smooth (never did shave but used waxes and sugars from the start) I wondered what people would say if they saw my smooth legs. So, being summertime, I did a little observation. I have to tell you that there are plenty of men, macho men who wear full beards, with silky smooth legs (most not to pretty legs). Do they shave? Probably not or else we have a lot more closeted sisters than we thought out there. I think the transition stage of between shaving and not is the part that would be noticeable. My legs look great smooth and tan in the summer, I am showing them off.

And I guess I expect company all the time

yes i started just below the knee but once i put the pantyhose on i just could stop from shaving all the way and then then when i unrolled my stockings for the first time i knew and was thankful that i shaved all the way
    a server

I'm doing it the opposite way, moving my line from the thigh down. I started with my crotch and just started inching my way out and down. I keep telling myself I'm going to shave all of my legs one weekend but I haven't been able to find the time.

I'm not trying to hide my shaving, my wife knows about Sara and doesn't really care as long as I keep her sexually satisfied (not a problem). Oddly, the thing keeping me from doing it all of my legs at once is my worry of clogging the shower drain. I'm such a ditz.

I have no hair on my body below the neck - chest, arns, underarms legs - everywhere. Love the look and the fweel. And I live in Florida and my clothes usually comsist of shorts and tank tops. Nobody has ever said a thing about it. My wife knows I am a CD, by the way, but does not like it. Somehow we get by.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraTV View Post
    ...Oddly, the thing keeping me from doing it all of my legs at once is my worry of clogging the shower drain. I'm such a ditz.
    If you've got long hair try using Veet (or similar) first and put it down the toilet!

buy a bycycle and tell your wife all cyclists shave their legs! When I first started to shave my legs, and yes I was a racing cyclist it wasa weekly task, but now some years on I don't have to shave that often, my wife complains that my legs are smoother than hers, and I am certain that they get suntanned more easilly. You might also try waxing, not as painful as ome would have you believe, and the smoothness just lasts and lasts

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I started shaving everything excpet my head even before I started dressing. It feels so much nicer.

I shave under my arms once a week after finding that daily shaving caused a mild rash--so now I can't wait till Saturday mornings when I can enjoy one of the most feminine moments of the week. I also think that shaving one's pits reduces B.O. as there is less there for bacteria to hang onto.

When I first shaved there years ago my wife was dismayed but now never says anything. I was a bit sheepinsh about it at first, as I was regularly going to the pool with my kids. I was reluctant to raise my arms! Got over that pretty quick, though.

I've shaved my legs off & on over the years, as the mood strikes me & when I have the time. It feels great, and except for one comment from my bitchy sister-in-law ("Oh...I never realized how little hair you have on your legs."), I've never had anyone but my wife notice, up close in bright light. In truth, I've never had very hairy legs, so it wasn't a big deal. My son, however, has the hairyest legs of all my blood relatives. Must get it from his mum's side, ha ha.
    Malori

you gals have inspired me to finish the job! so tonite I'll do it. and if I have guts I'll do my armpits as well

Wax

I don't shave my body; just wax it. It looks better and last longer. The only problem specially around my stomach is that some growing hair remains beneath the skin and i have to "dig it out". Does anybody has the same problem?

I've never had very hairy legs, particularly below the knee. I shave my underarms regulary and at least one a month shave everything below the waist. I love the feeling of hose against smooth skin. I keep the hair on my chest and stomach trimmed very short and shave it completely a few times a year (fortunately very little hair on my back). My wife likes the feeling of smooth skin but she's not happy when the hair first starts growing back which is a good excuse for me to shave more often.

That reminds me of what i use to do. Then I started shaving completey, but let it grow back for the summer. Now I shave all year round, still wear shorts, and no one notices.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

i shave my legs daily, and dream of laser. As a blond, i was shocked to discover i had stubble at night if i shave in the morning. i haven't explored laser yet, but i've heard that blonds can't do it. any thoughts?

my wife says that i have to shave every day because i'm just too much man. then we laugh and laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    . . . I did a little observation. I have to tell you that there are plenty of men, macho men who wear full beards, with silky smooth legs (most not to pretty legs). Do they shave? Probably not or else we have a lot more closeted sisters than we thought out there. . .
    Using a quote from Lori, this is what finally helped me to keep my legs shaved all year round. . .been doing this for at least 3 years. Arms, chest, and armpits aren't too hairy thanks to my genes And I recently tried shaving the other area. . .and I do like it smooth there too but my wife is kinda creeped out about that so the hair stays there I'm just going to keep it trimmed short

Jacie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]