Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you crossdress?

How much do you crossdress?

Hi girls! I've been crossdressing ever since the age of 8...or even earlier and my question to you is: just how much do you crossdress, I mean, is it like something you do every now and then or every chance you get? Almost as...whenever you're home...or not working you're fully dressed? I'd never go all the way cause society can't accept transsexual people, and due to that fact life can become pretty complicated so... I think I can enjoy my "girl" side without surgery..just enjoying my time at home, or maybe even outside...But the fact is this is something unchangeable doesn't matter what, I'm always gonna be a girl as much as I'm a guy!

I appreciate your thoughts!!!!!

Have a nice day!

I fully dress and go out 1-2 times a week in general. I also dress up at home when trying to put together an outfit or outfits for my next time out. I seldom partial or full dress just to stay home. Though recently I have been. I am also very happy and content in male mode and so far my baggage is pretty empty and I don't have to work too hard to carry it around.

PS: I just noticed that this is your first post. Welcome to the Forum and enjoy your stay. It would be cool if you could write a brief intro/introduction for the Forum section of the same name and let us know something about you.

I get to dress 1 or 2 days per week when I'm off and my wife is working.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    It varies. Sometimes I do it twice per week or more, sometimes I can barely manage once. It depends on how I'm feeling and what else I have going on.

I just posted as a Facebook status update, "When it's laundry day and the laundry basket you use for your 'girl clothes' is full...you KNOW you've had a good week."

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Platinum Member
    Typically I find I am dressing twice a week. I'm retired with a working wife, so I could dress five times a week when school is in session (wife's a teacher). When I first retired I found the pent up demand had me dressing as much as possible, which sometimes interfered with getting "boy" jobs done. Now I find splitting my time between male and female modes works well.

I'm allowed to dress 5 times a week and mostly do that except when we have to mind the grand daughter , because my daughter has to work usual happens in the weekend, when I dress I fully dress but do not use makeup and nail polish ever day

I try to dress as much as I can. But I work a lot and the wife is also home. But when the opportunity arises I dress. If I had my way I would dress full time.

Shelly

Dany,
    I dress quite often you do not need to dress any more than you desire.
    It is not a competition and I consider it a recreational activity.
    Just enjoy the moments you get. Things seem to progress later in life and you may want to dress more frequently.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

ok! ive been dressing since i was 11 yrs old, and always in secret until this last year when i came out to my soon to be ex wife. anyways, since coming out if im at home, i am dressed in womens clothes. at work, i wear my men's work uniform but i always wear panties, socks and undershirt of female's).

hugs melissa

Silver Member
    Usually every day.

I'm in something everyday, even if it is underdressing. Up until a couple of weeks ago, I was able to dress full out at least twice, maybe three times a week. But because of recent changes, I have to limit full out dressing to about once a week if I'm lucky. ~sad Dalva~
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I'm unattached and free to dress as much as I please. I go to a club at least once a week, often go out to dinner, etc another time during the week, and go visiting once a week. I'll even dress and stay around the house occasionally on a slow week. That's about all the girdles, bras, and heels I'm willing to put up with for one week!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Twice a month used to suffice. It often takes takes me days or weeks to collect the items for my sessions.

However, I'm up to around once a week now!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I live in the Portland, Oregon area, with my (now) 18-yr-old daughter.
    I'm lucky to work at home, and at this point I live alone. So I work en femme nearly every day. At this point I have to say that it's more habit than need, which is an interesting place to be considering the angst I had about dressing for the first 50 years of doing it. I have to thank everyone in this forum and what I've learned here for my growing self-acceptance...

Be well,
    Lee

Hi Dany!

Welcome to the forum! Please do go over to the Introductions and Reintroductions section and tell us a bit more about yourself.

I agree with Beverly Sims, while it is interesting to know that we very widely, from some who rarely dress to some who are 24/7, this is not a competition and you should only dress as much as you feel comfortable, there is no standard, there is no "normal."

For me? Let's see ... Eryn and I and our spouses spent the entire day today at the L.A. County Fair and then went out for dinner. Here's the plan for the coming week. Tomorrow (Monday) I plan to be dressed en femme for a visit to the doctor's office, lunch, and a ceremony honoring the deceased husband of one of my GG friends. Tuesday I have to be en femme to join a group of my GG ("genetic girl") women friends for lunch and a matinee movie followed by a group of friends who are getting together for dinner. Wednesday en femme for an early dinner with about 20 of my GG friends followed by a religious service we're attending. Thursday night is another event that I'm expected to attend in skirt and heels. Friday I have to be en femme for my standing manicure appointment.

Hope that helps.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

seductively seductive Cassandra86's Avatar
    I actually hardly ever dress. Maybe once a month or even Le ss then that. I tend to focus my time on other things that sometimes I just forget about dressing. But fir myself it's more of a hobby and something I enjoy not something I need to do. But when I do dress I have to go all out and feel like I'm perfect cus if not then I'm not happy. Oh also now that I actually went out during the day I'm dying to do it again soon!!!
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genuine and its better to be absolutely ridiculous then absolutely boring...Marilyn Monroe

Always during the weekdays (5 out of 7 days a week) when I work in my office.
    The minimal wear is pantyhose as my nickname indicates.
    All my feminine clothes are in my office, and I can't dress up when I'm home with my family.
    They don't know my other self en femme.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

Banned Read only
    Girl time is something that is always on my mind even more now with the cooler weather moving in. I do much more dressing this time of year but regardless I have to say I don't get out dressed or dress as much as I would like. If I could go all out and dress totally 4 or 5 times a month, and get out of the house 1 or 2 times, I think that would be my preference.

Quote Originally Posted by DanyGirlie View Post
    Hi girls! I've been crossdressing ever since the age of 8...or even earlier and my question to you is: just how much do you crossdress, I mean, is it like something you do every now and then or every chance you get? Almost as...whenever you're home...or not working you're fully dressed? I'd never go all the way cause society can't accept transsexual people, and due to that fact life can become pretty complicated so... I think I can enjoy my "girl" side without surgery..just enjoying my time at home, or maybe even outside...But the fact is this is something unchangeable doesn't matter what, I'm always gonna be a girl as much as I'm a guy!

I appreciate your thoughts!!!!!

Have a nice day!
    I vaguely remember being dressed as a girl by my mom when I was toddler. She also put off getting me haircuts. She wanted another girl (sister was 4 years older than I was). Dad stopped this practice when he found out. Mom want back to work when I was six, about a year later I was sexually abused and the sexual self identificaton problems started all over again as I was told that god made a mistake and I was really supposed to be a girl. Molestation and crossdressing continued together until often daily I was 14; then the abuser disappeared. By then, believed I was supposed to be a girl and crossdressed as often as I could. A few times during my life I stopped cold turkey when I was in close intimate relationships. But when alone, the urge to dress returned with a vengeance. I discovered when deprived of affection I felt the overwhelming need to crossdress. After divorce, often crossdressed every day. But it was ruining my life; I wanted a girlfriend. So I quit crossdressing this past may. I don't know how long it will last. But I'm trying the best I can. I will remain a crossdresser; but I will not crossdress today. And, I take it one day at a time.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Dany, I dress for a couple hours every morning and most Evenings.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

24/7 usually and I love it.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I usually dress on my days off or my short days where I am home by noon. I'd say 2-3 times a week. I have noticed that I have seasons also. During the summer/spring/winter I do not dress that much at all but during the Fall it's every chance I get. I don't look at this as a hobby nor a full time gig but it does help me relieve some stress and get a better perspective on things.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I dress daily when work is done.
    If it's my day off I'll sometimes dress all day particularly if the weather is bad (like mid-winter) since I won't have any outside work to do. As for going out it's usually a few times a month as I have a pretty full schedule with work these days.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I dress whenever I am doing office work at home or otherwise hanging out at home, maybe four days a week on average. I like to doll up and go out at least once a month. I don't go out dressed around the neighborhood nor for local shopping, nor when visiting children and grandchildren. I wear frilly nightwear in the evenings, but never to bed with my wife - that's her boundary, wear whatever I want except when we go to bed together, then she wants naked boy.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I don't have a schedule. Because of the situation I've gone for months withouth Tina and then suddenly she's there every other day. Tina is completely fastidious, so when I have a lot of detailed mental work to do, I'll transform as soon as I get home and let her take care of the work! So, full transformation is spotty and irregular, but I'm always underdressed to some extent. The other thing that never stops is taking care of Tina's body. The morning and evening ritual happen whether Tina is to appear or not.