Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: The BIG Halloween thread./POST ALL YOUR Halloween posts here!!

I'm sorry to hear about your pains friend, hope all is well soon.
    Yeah, I decide not to go because I wish to do only seriously y'know? That and I was doing a couple of research papers...all right, I have no excuse lol. After all of the initial excitement, when the time comes there is much procrastination to deal with.

8rys, going on walkabout

Well that was fun

So today my SO and I went to a local anime convention, there were a lot of us there. More than usual. The crowd was younger, they call it crossplay. I guess it makes things easier for mom and dad to take.
    I saw about 40 FTM and 15 MTF. I am sure there were more of us lurking about.
    Halfway thru the evening my SO suggested that I go and change into something femme. I declined, next time.
    I hope tonight went well for all of you!!

My first wig isn't working out too well, since it came out of the package already very messy but I certainly look a lot less ridiculous than when I was previously, dressed in this school girl outfit while sporting a buzz cut! I like my limited makeup a lot more too, especially with how my cheeks get flushed while drinking.

I'm at my own party where only Agnieszka is invited, so it's going well.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Well, I dressed as a vampire and had a blast here in Vegas... saw dozens of crossdressers of all types and found Waldo (of "Where's Waldo?")

National Crossdressers Day Has Come & Gone For Another Year

"And you are?" the MC asked, mike extended.
    I smiled and in my coy little voice said, "I'm an angel . . . "
    The audience laughed.
    "An Angel with a whip," he said, "That's a new one."

Halloween has come and gone and I hope everyone had a great time! Across the CD world there must have been a veritable blizzard of skirts, tops, makeup, and heels being tossed in the air and sorted through. Probably caused a wobble in the planets' rotatiom.

Now it's time for sheer exhaustion and tired feet and dreams of future crossdressing plans.

My spouse and I went to an intimate club in Hollywood to enjoy the wonderful music of a group named "The Four Friends."

I was supposed to be a whip carrying She Devil in a leather skirt, but accidentially forgot my sequined horns barrette on my dressing table. Don't you just hate when that happens?

It wasn't easy to get to the club. The streets of Hollywood were packed with costumed revelers, even though it was a long, long way to the "official" West Hollywood Halloween Costume Carnaval. Traffic was jammed.

And parking at the club wasn't easy either. I dropped my spouse and our GG friend off at the door and ended up parking a couple of long blocks away on a dark and lonely side street.

Creepy enough for a woman alone, but made worse by the long walk in 5" super stilettoes. I call them "super stilettoes" because the heels are 1/4 the size of the tiny little spike that a normal pair of stilettoes balance on.

What a great chance to practice walking on some of Hollywood's best broken sidewalks. It was wonderful to finally arrive at the club!

The audience was filled with costumed revelers, the show was excellent, and we all had a great time.

Then the three of us walked back to the car together and we headed home.

I hope everyone's evening was as enjoyable as my own.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Was going to dress, but the party I was going to was also attended by my son's friends and my daughter. If I'm going to dress I want to look my best and I didn't feel that would be right.
    As it turned out my stuff got there, my daughter found my wig (went as Alice in wonderland) and my daughter dressed my son in drag (sort of) since he couldn't find a costume he liked. Me I was Ozzie Osborne so at least I did wear a wig, liner and black nail polish. Oh well, at least now I go out as Nikki at other times so I don't feel so bad.

General success!

I had a pretty good Hallows, all things considered.

Spent the day dressed casually, jeans and a nice layered top combo, etc. out and about the town. You could say I chose to take on the world, no holds barred, and came out without any scratches this time. Hit the stores, even stopped into my work for a scarce moment but didn't really acknowledge anyone (they were all busy), but bumped into a few people that had not seen me dressed before, and they were great to talk to!

By the time Trick or treat time came around, I had changed into my costume, and again was ready to walk without fear.. AND my parents came down from NH to go treating with my son and I - this was the first time my parents would see me dressed! (albeit in costume)... but again, went off pretty well - I think my father was taken aback, but seemed to just let me be me.

Two parties later and SO MANY friends to talk to, I made it home sober and sadly shed everything and went to sleep..

Ultraviolet did her best to make a good appearance though.
    Last edited by Angel.Marie76; 11-01-2009 at 10:39 AM.

Dressed for Halloween

I took the chance last night and dressed for halloween, sorry no pictures. My fiance' was gone all day so when she came home, she found me completely made over. She wasn't very excepting especially the fact that I had pierced my ears. We went out to a party and many of my friends said that they thought I looked like one ugly girl. My fiance' told me that she would have been more excepting of my costume if I wasn't her fiance. From this experience, I have the feeling that she will never except my crossdressing. Anybody have some advice?

sure do

If you love her move on with the CDing and keep it to your self
    Summer

Quote Originally Posted by Angel.Marie76 View Post
    Ultraviolet did her best to make a good appearance though.
    Glad you had a good night. Ultra violet is very cute. Is she a comic book character or your own creation/alter ego?

Banned Read only
    Most women are quite accepting of crossdressers..........so long as they are not married to, or dating them. My old girlfriend "just loved" her gay hairdresser. But had nothing to do with him otherwise.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar

River City Gems Halloween Party

My wife Marla and I went to the River City Gems Halloween Party. 42 of us at the house of a member. We listened to Halloween pop songs, danced, played pool, had a tasty hot "goulash" dinner, and afterward everyone played a Halloween Triva Quiz. It was fun! Here's a couple of pics of me and my zombie wife!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Halloween was fun. After taking the kids trick or treating we hit a couple stores in town.

i had a great Halloween!! i went to friends house where she did my makeup although she was trying not to laugh while i was in costume as it was the first time shes seen me en femme. left her house and picked up a friend to go back to the girl's house who did my makeup as she was having a party. anyways, before we went to the party, i had to get gas in my car. i go inside to pre-pay and the guy behind the counter gives a little grin meanwhile the customers where all looking me u and down....lol. i pumped the gas (it was cold as hell out!) ad then headed to the party. got there and all the guys were giving me respect for wearing a dress because they said they couldnt do it..lol. all the girls were envious because they thought my costume was cute and told me i pulled it off so good because of being skinny. some of em said i even looked better than they did....lol. anyways, heres a pic of me at the party in my costume:

<3 Jenny

Unhappy

Not for me this year. :-(

had to work sat and sunday, start time of 1:am.

Thumbs up Last minute decision - went out!

After reading this thread yesterday I decided that I had been missing out on a great opportunity. I've gotten my look to where I sorta pass so I might as well go for it. Told wife after kids were done with trick or treating I was gonna dress and go shopping. She was ok with it. First time I tried going out in public with her knowledge other than a walk in the neighborhood.
    Knee length skirt, red sweater, black tights (should have worn reg. pantyhose being H'ween), 3" pumps. Went to a couple stores which were about to close so I didn't go in. Went to Meijer (24 hr.) walked in bought some lipstick, some flowers for my fantastic wife, looked at some skirts and dresses and left.
    Doesn't sound like much but this was my first long time relaxed shopping experience. WOW was it great.
    Thanks to everyone here for sharing their experiences giving me the courage to do this. Next H'ween is gonna be awesome!!
    Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

I went to a local rock club near where I live but I made it a little late for the costume contest. Fortunately I wasn't the only CD'er there. I got a some great compliments, too!
    Darling Little Girl

The Best Halloween ever!

This year, I was determined to have a GREAT Halloween, with the day falling on Saturday, and I really did. as everyone knows, it all starts with preparation. I looked on E-Bay for different costumes and decided to be a Southern Belle. Bidding on dresses became a lesson in not giving up. I finally did get the red dress that would help make my day very special.
    On Friday after work, I stopped by a nail salon and sat and had acrylic nails put on. I asked for the most feminine nails they could do. The gal looked at me and I said it was for a costume for tomorrow. They did the job and painted them a bright dark pink to match my dress. That night, I went out to the drug store with my new nails and had fun with the cashier. She even said she would like to have nails like mine. Then off to get supper, again, the cashier asked, but he did not see the humor in this.
    On Saturday the fun begins. I get cleaned up and make sure bu whole body is clean from the neck down. Then change into a nice skirt and top. My wife helps me with my makeup and jewelry for the day. we get done about 11:30 and she says she still needs to get candy for tonight. I said I would go for her and she allows me to go out. This is what I looked like. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...1017713021This is just a lot of fun going to the grocery store in fem mode. I made it there Ok and got to the parking lot and did not even wait in the car. Got out and walked to the store and picked up a cart and started shopping just like the others there. I finished and the hardest part there was waiting in line. When it was my turn, the cashier said Thanks Hun and that maid my day. There were second glances and the young girls did not know what to think, but no one was disrespectful. I returned home and all the SO could say is did you get any bread! It was not on the list.http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...1&d=1017713021
    We had lunch and took a nap. It was now time to change into my costume for the evening. I freshened up my makeup and then dressed in my costume. My hair was perfect and with my nails http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1017713021and the makeup, I think the look was perfect. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...1&d=1017713021
    I handed out candy all evening until there were no more kids, Some of the parents did not know what to say, some of the older kids had fun, but the older girls gave compliments on my dress and nails. Then we
    went to a friends house to have a couple of beers and watch the last of the kids do the candy thing. When we arrived, my friend did not know what to think. I had a lot of fun there. Whenever the girls would say something, I would mention how hard it was to do thing. I got into their pictures and most did not know until I spoke. I will have to work on that. We had fun there and my friend had a hard time looking at me with out laughing. Just a GREAT time. After we left, she sent me a text saying "I was very impressed!" That alone made my whole weekend.
    Today I had to cut off my nails and take the polish off. I still need to try and get the acrylic off, but that might happen later.
    All in all, a FANTASTIC weekend. I now have to start thinking about next year!http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...1&d=1017713021

Halloweeen!

Gave me the chance 2 dress for the first time!

Me and my Girlfreind got dressed up and took her little sister around the town. Was Great 2 be fem'd up and out side... although the heels i brought for it didnt fit and hurt my feet

heres a picture of me before hand... what do u gals think of my first outing oufit?

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

this year costume

Keep it simple, I was a BIG HIT at Lake Havasu street party, went to a local bar that had lots of party goers.

The women loved my outfit, lots of "macho" guys enjoyed it also

That is my Neigbor in the bottom photo.
    JoanAz

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Halloween Costume for Trick or Treaters!

I am not talking about what the Trick or Treaters wore, but what you wore to hand out candy!

Unfortunately I can only tell you what I intended to wear! I had to usher at my Church Saturday evening, and only got back home in time to answer my front door for some trick or treaters. fo the next hour plus it was a constant stream, so I did not have time to change clothes.

What I had planned to wear, instead of my usual Drab clothes, was my Hooters waitress outfit. For those who are not familiar with the Hooters chain, the waitresses wear shiny suntan tights, high heeled shoes, bright orange short shorts, and white tank tops with the words Hooters emblazoned just their own breasts. Of course they all have large breasts!!

I could not obtain a Hooters tank top, so was going to use a plain tight fitting white tank top. I have natural 40B's and with push up pads they will stand out pretty nice. I was able to obtain a pair of the shorts that Hooters uses and also the shiny tights, which BTW I love! I have them in both suntan and black!! I was also planning on wearing my black 2" heeled boots. I know, I should be wearing higher heels, but remember I am a 77 y/o CD!! Balance is not that great!

Anyway, I want to know if anybody else dressed up, or down, to hand out candy. And do you think I should try to wear that outfit next year? I actually did think about going out to the local Hooters for dinner on Saturday. It was Halloween!! BTW, I did put it on just to satisfy myself that I could!! Wish I had taken a picture!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My thanks for all the members who have shown us their Halloween costumes...I am impressed.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Looks good on you. Glad you enjoyed yourself

Super Cute!

I guess I'm the old poop! Since I dress almost every day I don't dress up on Halloween.
    Margot