Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you Crossdress every day if everyone knew?

If you consider wearing panties to be crossdressing then I already crossdress everyday, without everyone knowing.

I underdress every day, but would love to crossdress without wig and makeup everyday and not worry about who sees me and be about to talk to neighbours, have people over and only wear wig and makeup when going out like shopping and stuff.
    I work and even though the company I work for is supportive of transgender people, I think from what I have seen crossdressing at work is a no no unless you identify as Transgender.
    Sophie Mosley

Probably not because a lot of times I'm lazy and just want to throw on simple stuff and go do what I gotta do.

no..I like being a guy too much. I tend to get kind of burnt out on crossdressing if I have a bunch of consecutive days. That's why I like my little two or three day getaways...they top off my crossdressing tank

I am a nurse and scrubs are basically unisex. I am in male mode at work. If everyone knew and accepted, yes. If not everyone accepted, no. Trust at work is mostly acceptance! I would be out more if knowledge included acceptance! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Yes, I am already out to the people that need to know, ando, frankly I don't care what anybody else thinks. So I do crossdress in one way or another every day. But then again, so do all of those who underdress every day!

Lana Mae,
    I too am a nurse. There is one co-worker that always wears the skirt version of scrubs and pantyhose every time she works. She is GG. A openly gay CNA always wears headbands and whatever he wants. To my knowledge he is not a crossdresser. If I am not mistaken most nursing employers have strict non-discrimination policies.
    Last edited by Billy; 01-16-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Yes, I would without hesitation. Especially, when you consider that I crossdress every day while at home.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

This is really a loaded question... Define cross dressing. It could be as simple as wearing a pair of panties or as complex as going full on presentation as a woman.

It takes a lot of work to maintain my feminine figure. I'm very hairy. Shaving takes a lot of time to tame my male beast side. My face couldn't handle the close shave every day either. If I shave close for more than two days, I start to seriously break out and get infections. So... I couldn't dress every day.

If I could present everyday and not have to go through all of the shaving... YES! Absolutely would love to. Maybe someday I will.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

I would, unless I thought it would bring discomfort to someone I cared about. In an ideal world, no one should care. We all know the world is a cruel and judgmental place. Discretion is always necessary. Everyone knows I prefer jeans and a polo shirt. But at times, other attire is necessary.

I would probably dress more often,but keep some male garb for occasions when dressing drab would be appropriate.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Not every day I think, but at least half my time would be spent in femme mode, maybe a little more depending on the circumstances. and I could go a week or more at a time fully dressed.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I have known females that do mechanical work.
    I know several females who do mechanical work of one variety or another, I work with some every day. Invariably, they do NOT wear stereotypical female clothing when doing so! One exception though - a very cute female computer engineer several years ago who preferred wearing skirts / dresses when making site visits. She kept a very stylish jumpsuit in her kit for any occasion when any heavy work was required! But she was the exception that proved the rule!

As for your original premise... No I wouldn't crossdress full-time. For me, crossdressing is a contrast to / escape from the 'everyday'. So, while I'd enjoy the freedom of being able to crossdress whenever and wherever I liked, once the initial pink fog had dissipated I crossdress when I felt like it but not otherwise.
    Last edited by Judith96a; 01-04-2017 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judith96a View Post
    Invariably, they do NOT wear stereotypical female clothing when doing so!
    No kidding. Just try imagining a girl sliding out from under a truck in a polka-dot a-line dress. Grease monkey mascara.

But careful... "stereotypical female clothing" today means something much different than a mere few decades ago.

Maybe the boss could special order some pink gloves.

Even in the proposed scenario I wouldn't. I still like being a man and dress as one in the best possible way. However, I think I would dress more as I would definitely want to wear my business outfits to work.

I dress every day after work as it is, and that is how I would continue. The only difference would be being out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by windshear View Post
    Just try imagining a girl sliding out from under a truck in a polka-dot a-line dress.
    But careful... "stereotypical female clothing" today means something much different than a mere few decades ago.
    Just saw the movie "Hidden Figures", and was a scene early in movie of a car stopped and a woman under car in a dress. She was working on the starter.

Why is it every time that a dirty job comes along that some retreat to their men's clothes. They do make women's clothes made for dirty work also, maybe not as pretty as our beloved dresses, which I wear everyday unless I need to do dirty work. When I was employed I wore business women's pants and tops, but would change to jeans if needed.

If I were a FtM CD as a man dressed up in a fancy suit, I would change to old men's clothes for dirty work.

Yes I would, I already have an extensive wardrobe and could very easily start full time. BTW Duluth Trading Company has some awesome womens outdoor work wear.

I don't think I would dress everyday, but I would definitely dress more, and go out a lot more than now.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Practicality
    Roofing in a dress, skirt, or even with unisex clothing? Men's clothing does have practical application.
    Here in Denver we have a construction company where the whole crew wears kilts (yes they did roofing)
    A construction crew in Littleton called Karpenters in Kilts adopted tartans in 2002. Denver Post
    . In Other parts of the world I am sure the men wear some things similar to dresses and skirts to do "manly" things Here's one in Philly
    http://philly.curbed.com/2013/1/22/1...-your-basement.

@Lorileah, the whole planet? And the question is "if everyone knew", which has nothing to do with the level of acceptance, etc...
    I read the OP as intending for something more realistic.
    For the love of Pete...let's reword this since you seem to want to nitpick. If "Everyone" the OP knew...EVERYONE...the butcher the baker the candle stick maker...everyone...even the little man on the corner...There..good enough? No not the poor aboriginal in the rain forest because they don't know the OP...just EVERYONE who knows you and who really gives a damn...OK? But let's say the aboriginal knows too because they are pen pals.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wear womens clothes everyday so I CD every day technically.

Yes but not everyday but more often then I do now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    For the love of Pete...let's reword this since you seem to want to nitpick. If "Everyone" the OP knew...EVERYONE...the butcher the baker the candle stick maker...everyone...even the little man on the corner...There..good enough?
    Sounds like the Truman show. I'd be looking for the exit.

OK, You say everyone knew and I had nothing to hide. I am taking that to mean that my life would be pretty much as it is as far as interactions with family, at work, in public and in social circles.

First, I already wear women's clothes every day. Bra, panties, and women's jeans.

What would change is that I would add pantyhose/stockings, skirts and cute shoes and more feminine tops to my everyday wear.
    I would get a little more aggressive with my nail color and would probably start wearing a little makeup, just because.
    I would get up every day and choose what felt right for that day; sometimes more masculine, sometimes more feminine.

I would also get my body hair lasered and get small breast implants - assuming, of course that by everybody knowing I can infer that they also accept(fantasy world here), otherwise, probably not.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby