Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: night gowns?

I have about 15 growns and wear them to bed every night. I have all lengths and color. Red is my favorite.

Yes...always, sometimes with thigh highs and bra...a spritz of light perfume is nice.

Every night for me. I have at least 8 different items of female sleep wear, from short tops and sleep short sets to full nylon gowns. As the weather cools I have been searching for some warm long sleeve flannel nightgowns.
    Joan58

hi Eemz , yea the book is great. it’s by a a youtuber i watch that has 2 channels i like (vera wylde -crossdresser tips tricks, and council of geeks - doctor who, everything else geek cool stuff) but the book i read on kindle or there is paperback too. the book has a few parts : a cross dressing life story, tips tricks for CD, and culture / society’s view of CD.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

crazy how many different styles and opinions here i just didn’t think about nightwear for some reason. i too am used to just underwear to bed. but maybe i’ll try some of everything here 😉 nighties, satin, gowns, etc

My usual sleepmode is undies and a camisole, though i have both lightweight and flannel PJs, and 3 or 4 nightgowns. At home, I always wear femme garments for sleeping. My wife is entirely used to it.

The toughest thing for me is when I visit family, and when I go on "guy" trips with friends to hike/bike in the mountains and we stay in group cabins. My closet is short on guy underwear, making sleepwear choices tough, though I do have some gender-neutral exercise wear. Regardless, it makes me uncomfortable to have to hide. C'est la vie.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Giggle.... I have quite a few of these VF Short Nightgowns and I have a few pretty cute cotton nighties. My bestie always buys me PJ's and they are nice and confy but not very pretty in my opinion. I also have a pretty sexy nightie (posted a pic in the picture section recently) but that one is not for sleeping . I don't have a full length nightie but want one.... anyway bottom line is yes I often sleep in a nightie or night shirt but not always.
    I come in colors ev'rywhere; I comb my hair; I.m like a rainbow; Coming, colors in the air; Oh, everywhere; I come in colors!

My wife feels weird about sleeping with me when I wear women's clothes, so I wear a half-slip to bed maybe once a week. I prefer the knee length half slips since they ride up some but still have enough length to keep me covered. Otherwise I sleep in boxers.

always a night gown

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    satin, everynight

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    when I was a kid I hated PJs and robes, I always slept with just undies and have kept that up most of my life. Last couple years that I've really gotten into dressing I was wearing tights around the house alot and started wearing them to bed, unless its really cold they just feel too hot. Last winter my wife came up with this idea of us getting matching Christmas PJs and I started wearing them, just a soft top and bottom, pink with Christmas themed print. A few weeks ago we had a cold night and the next time we were shopping we each bought T-shirt style night gowns. Mine says happy camper and has a cute little camper on it.

It's been warm and last night I wanted to wear something cute and wore just a loose fitting sleeveless dress.

Every night I don one of my pretty nightgowns to slumber in.
    Sometimes it's long and flowing, sometimes it's a silky chemise or sheer baby doll, but always bedtime finds me in something very feminine.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gowns only. Have full length flannel for cold nights and lighter gowns for warmer ones Pjs just ride up too much.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Evenings, night and mornings always silky long gowns or silky pjs every day. Wife has bought me a few but I buy almost all my female cloths. If it's cool I also wear a long sleeve long robe and ballet slippers.

Aspiring Member
    I have a silky satiny one, I like wearing it to sleep, however I find it to be not so movable while sleeping I wale if I turn, the material is not suitable to sleep in.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Platinum Member
    My early years of wearing women's clothing included wearing my mother's nightgowns to bed. Stealthy I would retrieve one from the laundry hamper and wear it for awhile when laying in bed. I shared a bedroom with my brother, so I had to squirm into it under the covers. When my wife and I were first married we bought several nightgowns and peignoirs for me. When she realized there was more to my love of nylon, i.e., understood the increasing like for women's clothing, that ended wearing nighties to bed. Sigh! Fortunately when I was still working I had to go on an occasional business trip, and, took my nightgowns on the road.

Now I have about half a dozen nightgowns and peignoir sets. I do concur with others the gowns tend to strangle someone who tosses and turns all night. That's me. I've taken to wearing a nylon panty and a plain white oversized tee shirt to bed. However, when lounging around and watching television I like wearing a nightgown with a matching color bra and panty...and a glass of wine.

Nightgowns for me.
    Vera Wylde's Book Skirting Gender is a really good read from my point of view. I have bin washing her you tube videos( Crossdressing Tips for Beginners) for years.

Always, Babydolls mostly. Wore a long gown once and got wrapped up in it.

Kelsey

I"ve been wearing female pajamas any night that I'm alone, for about ten years now.

Pink baby doll vermont store.jpg
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

i’m getting super excited and giddy now after seeing this crazy thread lol. and
    —Nina— yea love her channel as well i found it when i first started dressing 4 months ago

I slept in athletic shorts while the kids grew up, switching to nude for several years post empty nesting. My wife doesn't sleep well unless the house is colder than I'm comfortable with. After panties, nightshirts and women's pj's were some of my first purchases when my style changed towards the feminine. I have a couple of tap pants/tank style sleepwear, but I mostly like my shoulders covered while I sleep. I can take or leave bottoms and mostly sleep in nightshirt and panties.

I have a few sets of men's pj's/sleep pants, but they're not as soft and not indulgent like wearing something from the ladies department. I mainly wear the men's stuff when the grandkids spend the night.

It’s the one thing my wife doesn’t mind so I wear night gowns every night.

I toss and turn all night and so as a rule I only wear panties to bed but I do have some night wear. My favorite is a dusty rose strappy night gown with small round holes embroidered in to it. I usually wear them when I am home alone lounging around the house before bed. Right now my youngest grandson is staying with me and will be here until the end of the month. He by the ways is 21 tears old. I always dress in my skirts and tops or dress, that does not bother him at all. But I don't think a nightgown would be OK.

Fran
    Last edited by Fran in skirts; 10-08-2018 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Spelling

As you can see by my picture, Love silky vintage nightgowns

Nylon nightgowns for me. I love Shadowline products.

Always nightgowns. Have never been a PJ type of person