Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Real Boobs

Real Boobs

Looking at pictures I see so many beutiful pictures of girls that look like their boobs are real, how do you get away with it when you are not dressed up as a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Looking at pictures I see so many beutiful pictures of girls that look like their boobs are real, how do you get away with it when you are not dressed up as a girl?
    I doubt anyone would have real boobs if they're not fulltime. I do, but I'm never not dressed up as a girl.

hi

i am fulltime..so woohooo no worries for me having mine...got mine done about 2 yrs ago...love them love them love them!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB View Post
    I doubt anyone would have real boobs if they're not fulltime.
    Some on the forum do have them and are not full-time. Some got implants because they wanted them, some have them for medical reasons (e.g., Karren), and some have them due to past or present weight conditions.

Mine are developing a bit for no known reason (possibly side effect of medication); self-measurement suggest I might be as big as a small B, but I need to get an independent assessment: the volume is spread out enough that it looks like less than an A. If anyone has noticed them yet they haven't said anything. I promised myself that if I ever got real ones of my own that I wouldn't hide them away, and I haven't... I've been wearing bras to lift and magnify them. When I am sitting down, even bra-less, I get the classic under-bust fold in my top; no-one has remarked on it.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...light=cleavage

[SIZE=4]The above link may give you the idea...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I have A cups and I usually wear loose shirts and try to act normal. This DOES mean I cannot go bare chested so anytime I go to the beach I wear a wetsuit top. This works for me because I used to do a lot of scuba and I actually DO prefer to have the top since it keeps me warm and I get cold in the water. I also use a tight "under armor" top if I have to wear something slightly tight.
    I can never go FT and sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice, but I really (REALLY) enjoy the look and feel. In any case, I've made my bed and now I have to sleep in it so I can't complain. (Fortunately, Most people don't notice my chest... they're to distracted by my long hair.)

CAT

Trust me on this.... If you have any significant boobage, and look anything like a girl, they'll get noticed.. probably first thing. A personal observation.. Guys seem to look at my chest before they look at my face...boob-dar I call it . Moral of the story.. be careful what you wish for.

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Trust me on this.... If you have any significant boobage, and look anything like a girl, they'll get noticed.. probably first thing.
    I could live with some of that

always girly and love it Linda St. John's Avatar
    Well, Jordan , obviously baggy clothes ! Winter is easy but even in the heat of summer .. the style for guys is a shirt over a tee or tank . I am a 40 C from HRT over the last ten years but with a tightish tank from VS (to stop the jiggle and sway ) and a large sport shirt , I don't get the comments or even a sly glance, at least I don't think so .
    twitter : @ lindaesj

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    [SIZE=2]I don't get away with anything....because I don't live as a guy...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Yup, Kel is 100% correct....Guys eyes go straight to my boobs...(and many girls eyes too) , especially when I'm not wearing a bra......So I don't think they know what my face looks like....just my boobs...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Hide my girls? Not a chance. I'm very proud of them and make sure my bras help them look their best. Of course I am a full time woman so I don't need to hide them.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

I saw a video once of a CD taping his AA-cup breasts together, adding a little padding, and using a push-up bra to make it look like he had a B cup. It was quite impressive to say the least.

The whole video was interesting really. He went from looking like a definitive guy to an iconic girl. I wish I bookmarked it.
    [SIZE="1"]The beginning of your story may never be edited, but your story's ending has yet to be written.

Website | DeviantArt[/SIZE]

Trust me on this.... If you have any significant boobage, and look anything like a girl, they'll get noticed.. probably first thing. A personal observation.. Guys seem to look at my chest before they look at my face...boob-dar I call it . Moral of the story.. be careful what you wish for.
    Kel
    Kelly, you are 100% correct. I've noticed the same exact thing.

Try This

Get a little tape recorder and somehow get a little external speaker sewn into your bra. Then when some guy starts oogling your boobs,

press a button so that playing out of your bra speaker is a deep masculine voice that says "Dude, whatcha looking at?"

Then stand back and watch. I know its twisted but it could really be funny....

Katie

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Im a full time woman and just got my implants and I love my boobs.

Mine are not really very big but they do look out of place on my medium frame body... mostly when I take my shirt off. The other day my GP doctor that already know that I cross dress asked me if I was taking any hormones on the side and I told her only the testosterone that my endo prescribed me because of my low levels that keep even lower than before but that is another story..I really love the extra tissue it help to create cleavage very easy

It's really a pain, mentally and in a real sense. Baggy shirts and loose fitting t shirts. No going shirtless. If you don't wear a bra, they hurt from bouncing around. I'm a 42C...BJ

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB View Post
    Kelly, you are 100% correct. I've noticed the same exact thing.
    It's funny because when I first got my implants I flaunted them by going bra less or wearing low cut or skimpy tops. I grew out of that after a while, and then I entered a stage where I began to feel a little self conscious because of the attention that I was getting, and my check these babies out attitude changed to a what the hell are you staring at? haven't you ever seen breasts before? type thing. You can stand there having a face to face conversation with someone and sure as s**t they're eyes will drift down to your chest. I got to a point where if I thought some guy was staring I'd look down to see if something was hanging out and I am always cautious about not bending over without placing a hand over my chest to keep from exposing myself. . Like I said earlier.. be careful what you wish for!

Kell
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have had 40 B's since age 9. That was over 60 years ago. A doctor recommended that I wear a bra at that time, and except for 4 years in the military, I have worn one ever since. I rarely ever go topless, and even swim wearing a full coverage suit (women's of course!).
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

It's funny because when I first got my implants I flaunted them by going bra less or wearing low cut or skimpy tops. I grew out of that after a while, and then I entered a stage where I began to feel a little self conscious because of the attention that I was getting, and my check these babies out attitude changed to a what the hell are you staring at? haven't you ever seen breasts before? type thing. You can stand there having a face to face conversation with someone and sure as s**t they're eyes will drift down to your chest. I got to a point where if I thought some guy was staring I'd look down to see if something was hanging out and I am always cautious about not bending over without placing a hand over my chest to keep from exposing myself. . Like I said earlier.. be careful what you wish for!

Kell
    Kell what size of implants did you get?

Cleavage

Raine mentioned a good video clip about creating cleavage and Tamarav gave a good link. If you have any body fat - creating the cleavage look from the chest fat is not hard. It takes some taping and positiong along with bra and forms - an whala; cleavage! Its an experience showing off cleavage in those wonderful exposing tops. Now I know what it is like being a women and having men (and women) to gaze at your chest.
    The joy of being a woman!
    Love
    Stephanie
    Womanatheart

thank you for all of your answers

Hi Jordan,

have a look at www.proactiveprosthetics.com, cleavage without surgery.
    In April, I met a french girl, Loita, wearing these and they looked fantastic.www.lolita-on-line.com

Andrea

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    There are also a lot of folks here who are very good at using breast forms in creative ways. You think you are seeing real breasts, but not.
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

very helpful ty