Thread: Teaching in Germany

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar

Teaching in Germany

Guten Tag,

This is my third summer teaching at Paderborn University, and this year I'm here all by my lonesome. My wife decided to stay home, but will join me after my gig in London; it's our 30th, ya see.

Anyway, I have this cozy one room studio, kitchen and such, all to myself. You know what that means? Lots of dressing at night, almost every night. Why not every night? Well, I *do* have some work to do for my classes.

As I was saying, lots of dressing. I decided to pack quite light, both male and female clothing, and have been picking up the odd item over the past week. One of these was a bottle of a scent called Nonchalance. It's a light scent, on the feminine side of the M/F divide. I truly love the smell. Earlier, I spritzed a little on a top I've been wearing, and am letting the top air out in my room. The room, therefore, smells so fantastic! I mean, just the scent alone makes me feel both more feminine and more peaceful. Anyone ever had this reaction?

Of course, with a lovely beard, going out dressed is not on the table, but I do wear a little pale lipstick. If asked I can say its lip balm.

If I can figure out how to work the timer on my new camera, I'll also post a few pictures.

So, if there are any of you in the Northwest part of Germany who would like to do a meet, please PM me. I'd love to do coffee or tea.

Toodles!
    Byllie
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

I know what you mean about the scent. Last Saturday evening was my Annual Tri-Ess Banquet. My wife helped me get ready and even took my prefume (Esta Lauder "Beautiful") and put some behind both ears, across the neckline, and bottom side of each wrist. Then as I was driving to the Banquet I noticed how good the car started to smell as the AC filled the car with my perfume.

Don't see beards very much any more. Why even have one? Especially if you're interested in cd'ing?

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Rose View Post
    Don't see beards very much any more. Why even have one? Especially if you're interested in cd'ing?
    This was a compromise with my wife, whom I love dearly. Besides, as my byline states, "Neither male nor female".
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

hello

i am also in paderborn how long have you been here maybe we can chat one day