Thread: My Fantastic, Unbelieveable and Erotic Dreams. What about yours?

My Fantastic, Unbelieveable and Erotic Dreams. What about yours?

Back in the olden days,... Must not go back too far into history.

I used to have recurring dreams about being caught out in the street in my underwear. For some reason I never had a propensity to do this.

Other times it was about girls dressing me up in their clothes and taking me out.

This dream did come true and is part of history.

Other eroticisms were dating men, living as a woman, married and raising children.

These have all paled into insignificance as I haven't even dreamed of being thrown into a womens prison by mistake and spending my time there as chief concubine.

Well not lately anyway.

What outlandish dreams have you had?
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 03-26-2014 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Typos
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    A few months ago, I dreamt that I was carefully fitting a porcelain tile on a stairway step. I do not have a tiled staircase and have no intention of ever going so far!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Do I hate be a kill joy, but most of my reoccurring dreams have to do with complex math equations that I cannot solve. I wake up when both sides of the equation do not match. Yes, I took one too many boolean algebra classes in graduate school. The killer is, I have not had to solve an equation in more than 20 years in real life.

Being an avid 'Dreamnaught', I have had numerous lucid dreams throughout my lifetime.
    By default, I'm always female when I know I'm dreaming.

Recently I have dreamt about the city that I work in...everything is painted white...buildings, streets, trees, the lawns, and no people. The sky is blue, the air is warm.
    I'm a young woman wearing a white toga, barefoot, long hair blowing in the warm breeze as I walk through the empty streets.
    I know where I'm at, and I know where I'm going, my home is on the next street.
    I enter my house, which is obviously a womans place.
    In my bedroom are all of my clothes and I'm free to dress myself as any girl would.
    I peruse my collection of lingerie, dresses, shoes. I do my makeup and fix my hair all while seeing the real Carmen reflected in the big dresser mirror.
    Now I find myself at a familiar bar. My friends are there, everything is as normal as can be.

So what make these dreams so special?
    I'm 100% girl!

I always awaken feeling very relaxed and happy.
    Last edited by Carmen; 03-26-2014 at 10:39 PM.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've never had very erotic dreams while sleeping. But, I have had VERY sexually stimulating ones while awake!

I try top have Sherry live my fantasies. None of which can I get into here. However, I CAN say they ALL involve adult women, period! And, I'm the women in many of them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    ... but most of my reoccurring dreams have to do with complex math equations that I cannot solve. I wake up when both sides of the equation do not match...
    I did that too, years ago! I was taking my differential calculus and physical chemistry classes. I started keeping a pad and paper to write the answers down.

Aspiring Member
    My recurring dream theme is that I'm always in a full white slip with stockings and heels, wig and full makeup. I constantly run and hide, afraid that somebody will see me and I'll have to face the consequences of being dressed as a female.
    Eventually I reach a place where I can no longer hide and I'm suddenly in the center of many people, yet nobody seems to care. I start walking around, enjoying the freedom of just being me. A feeling of bliss and comfort comes over me.
    Then I wake up-dammit!

Platinum Member
    Hi Bev. , It's amazing what our minds can fantasize .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I think that I have had only about three dreams in my entire life ( 71 years of it) where I was in female clothing.

One was that I was dressed as a woman and no one even noticed. But I felt embarrassed.

The other ones were where I was being chased and was fleeing for my safety by some dark force.

Wouldn't mind have some dreams where I was just dressed as a woman in normal surroundings.

One dream I had (and I wish it was recurring) is when I was 12 or 13 I dreamt I was kidnapped, a hood thrown over my head. When they took the hood off I looked down and they were turning me into a Mermaid. The female kind. It was amazing. Every night I hope to have that one again. Maybe I should watch Ariel before going to bed. One reason I like long, tight skirts.

It's extremely rare that I dream of dressing any more, but used to frequently. On those occasions my dreams were usually nightmares - of finding clothes/shoes I liked, but not in my size, and of being outed. Never had a lot of erotic dreams, dressed fem or otherwise.

When I wear nightgowns to bed I often dream en femme. Cool, to walk around in public in a dress, or a nightgown, or lingerie. They are always fun dreams.

Banned Read only
    Hi Bev,
    I had a recurring dream back in my childhood. My bed could fly and it would go through a window into a large room and all over the floor were girls clothes, if you fell off the bed and onto the floor you had girl's clothes on and as much as you struggled to get them off you had another layer underneath.
    The times I've tried to relive that dream, managed to get the bed to fly but I can't find that building !

I used to have dreams of transforming ... never erratic.... more being trapped in a department store ... having access to everything I needed... but all those dreams stopped when I started going out enfemme... I'm living my dream....
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-28-2014 at 11:36 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Like i said previously, I had only about three dreams in my life where I was dressed as a woman.

Unfortunately I never have any like these anymore. Wish I could!

I was part of the testing for the original nicotine patches and they would put up to 4 of them on my body. Nicotine can create 'vivid dreams' and, wow, did I have some. The dreams were in Hi-color, HD Hi-color and they would seemingly last for hours.

Lately, the effects of the estradiol I started taking 4 months ago are creating some very interesting and erotic dreams!!!!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Platinum Member
    A friend of mine made the mistake of smoking while he wore a nicotine patch and had an extremely vivid and disturbing dream in which he was an axe murdrer.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    I rarely have erotic dreams - in fact I think it's been years since I've had one. Mostly, I've always had nightmares.

Since taking Finasteride, I have had way mre dreams of me being out and around with family and friends en femme and it not being anywhere out of the ordinary... I wish i had the "women's prison concubine" dream though ;p

My crossdressing dreams are infrequent, but are nearly always about being caught by someone specific, someone I very much would have preferred didn't know. These are stressful dreams, yet in the midst of all the angst there's just a liiiiitle bit of secret pleasure. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    My recurring dream theme is that I'm always in a full white slip with stockings and heels, wig and full makeup. I constantly run and hide, afraid that somebody will see me and I'll have to face the consequences of being dressed as a female.
    Eventually I reach a place where I can no longer hide and I'm suddenly in the center of many people, yet nobody seems to care. I start walking around, enjoying the freedom of just being me. A feeling of bliss and comfort comes over me.
    Then I wake up-dammit!
    I totally identify with this. I have been having these dreams for years. I have noticed recently though that I no longer feel afraid or try to hide in the dreams, what I am wearing seems normal. Ofcourse, then I wake up and face reality - I don't actually own that awesome outfit I had on.

Silver Member
    I rarely have any kind of erotic dreams, but I do have nightmares occasionally, sometimes involving finding myself in public in my underwear or naked (as a man.) As bad as they are, they are not as bad as the ones I have where my teeth fall out, gawd I hate that one

When i was a teen/20something I would always dream that i was, wearing pantyhose and panties/slip, and on the verge of being caught, i felt so guilty and there was usually a mess on waking.