Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back........ :) :) :)

I'm Back........ :) :) :)

Hiya everyone

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but I've recently moved house and lost my internet connection........now its back yayyayayyy.....

I've read quite a few of the posts about ~Tammy~ and I and would like to thank you all for the nice comments. We are officially back together and I couldn't be more happier if I won the lottery tomorrow.

I have a few things i'd like to clear up!!! Miss Tammy!!! Those nice boots that make your 'feet and legs' look sexy......MY BOOTS you mean!!!!!!!! You know, I noticed a few bits of MY make-up missing too........guess where I found it.....oh yes.......in her make-up box!!!!! Little does she know I stole her nice Ra-Ra skirt..... she thinks it got mixed up with my stuff after our naughty but ever so nice weekend..... hehehehe

Some of you know I'm a Beauty Therapist. For those of you that don't and would like and tips on anything to make your already glamorous selves look even more glamorous, just post away or send me a message and I will try and help you girls out as much as I can.

For ~Tammy~ You rock my world and I love you the mostest
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Amelie
    Hi Tamara nice to meet you, I don't think I had the pleasure.

Wacotxgirl can use some of your help on beauty a few threads below this one.

Love Amelie

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    Welcome back babe

Getting me into trouble already I see.
    Guess I'd better watch what I'm saying now ... or maybe not ... hehe!
    And for the record those are 'MY' boots, Tamara gave them me. Just cos I've got my own boots now doesn't mean you can have them back, but I'll let you borrow them.
    Oh, and the make-up thing, yeah I admit it, stole it. My bad.

Wow no mention of the skirt I 'stole' hehe, maybe your going to make me pay for taking it on thursday.... I just know you have something planned!!!!! Better get my whips and handcuffs ready for you flower!
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Amelie
    Please post some pics, with the whips and handcuffs. LOl
    Amelie

Hiya Amelia

Thankyou for your welcome back. I'm sure we will take some pics this time, whether Tammy will let me post them is another story!!! But we shall see
    Administrator

Julie
    Welcome Tamara,good to hear you're connected again and connecting with the forum.

Julie J

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara-GG
    Wow no mention of the skirt I 'stole' hehe, maybe your going to make me pay for taking it on thursday.... I just know you have something planned!!!!! Better get my whips and handcuffs ready for you flower!
    oooo kinky stuff tammy. im jealious
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

welcome back tamara. and no its not in here its just me
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Welcome back Tamara.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Aspiring Member
    Hi Tamara,

Welcome back here. It seems an eternity that you've been away.

It's great to hear that you and Tammy are back together again. From the short time I spent with her a few weeks ago I'd say you've got a great girl there who really loves you.Look after her, for both your sakes.

Rachel

Hiya Rachel

Thankyou for you lovely post. I do love her (that sounds kinda odd but right in a way) with all my heart and soul and its been hard not being together. This time I'm never letting her go again..... SHES MINE NOW AND NO ONE ELSE IS HAVING HER!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-07-2004 at 11:53 PM.
    Administrator

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara-GG
    This time I'm never letting her go again..... SHES MINE AND NO ONE IS HAVING HER!!!!!!!
    Thats really good news Tamara

Tristen Cox

Talking

Tamara, I don't believe I've had the pleasure to meet you. So Welcome back sweetie. Hope you can stay around this time.. Looking forward to your posts!

Love and Hugs
    TristenCox

Hi Tamara, don't think we have met, but welcome back! Think you have missed some wild times, but that's OK. Now the games can really begin!!

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    Ditto, Tamara, but, "Hi!" and welcome back! Did I see "GG"? Yea, another GG !

hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

Smile Welcome Back

Hi Tamara welcome back Tammy seems to be much happier these days . She always talked about you in a nice way glad you's are back together again.
    take care girls

Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy
    Ditto, Tamara, but, "Hi!" and welcome back! Did I see "GG"? Yea, another GG !

hugs
    kew
    They are MULTIPLYING! Yippee!

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Hi Tamara.
    We haven't met but nice to see you back I just found this site last month and can't seem to be off of it for to long a time.
    Welcome back.
    LOL
    Georgette
    Be who you want to be not what others think you should be.

Hi Tamara,

Welcome back from someone who wasn't here when you were, but showed up while you weren't here, and is now here at the same time as you.

Jenna

Smile welcome back.

hi tamara,we have never met so i would like to say hi,im racquel and like georgette only came on line last month.my first computer and one of the first things i did was try to find similar ladies to chat with and learn from.am finding it hard to stay off this site for any length of time.

clarissa3d

Welcome Back Tamara

It is great you are back, hope the move went smooth... hey that rhymes

humm looks to me that we are getting a bunch of GGs. Say I want my own GG

hehe two GGs that are makeup artist. and so many TV canvases... oh oh me next

Hiya Julie

Theres a lot of questions to answer, so i am going to sit down this weekend and really think about how im going to answer them all, instead of rushing and giving u quick answers.
    Administrator

I would just like to say thank you to all of you that have welcomed me back to the forum. It's good to be back......now I can put my Beauty Therapy to use!!!!!

Maybe I should open up a beauty salon for all you 'girls' instead. I don't find making up GG's interesting at all. Making ~Tammy~ look gorgeous (not that hard really) is far more rewarding!! Gotta love that chick!
    Administrator

Aspiring Member
    Hi Tamara,

You can work your magic on me Babe.

Did you and Tammy get to the meet last night?

Rachel