Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who among us is a Crossdresser Only?

Love to dress, and that's enough.
    LauraL

Just a crossdresser here too. I don't feel that I have a female persona, and I don't feel any change in sexual appetites. I just want to wear fun stuff.

I just don't feel that either of those terms (Transgendered or Transsexual) fit me properly. Look at them more closely...Trans-Gendered, Trans-Sexual. I'm gendered and I'm sexual, but nothing has transitioned or is in-transition. It's always been there, and it's always been me.
    (Also, I look at the term "Gender" as applying to your plumbing, where the term "Gender Role" is the idea of how a gender is supposed to behave.)
    Last edited by Ashley S; 02-21-2010 at 07:55 AM.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time.
    So have a good time. The sun can't shine everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry V View Post
    I am a crossdresser and I love it. Wearing womens clothing is a real thrill in my life, I love wearing sexy under garments and my favorite is the feel and look of a well fitting bra it feels so good and the more lace the better. When I first discovered how much I liked wearing bras, panties and slips I felt so guilty about it but now I have come to grips with who and what I am and no longer feel that way and just enjoy what I want to be when I want to be.
    Yes, I am a crossdresser, in a loving and happy relationship with the most wonderful wife. Like Terry, it's lingerie that does it for me, particularly sexy lacy underwired bras and matching panties. Just got the most lovely pinstriped teddy with suspenders, and I feel so good wearing it with lace top stockings and my favourite bra and g strings.

I want no more than this - to feel feminine, but stay happy as I am.

i do it but i just started experimenting right now but i havent gotten to going out in public a cd yet but want to

Please don't read this as me recruiting more for my style of dressing, I'm asking this out of legitimate curiousity and desire to learn more about a perspective different from my own. For those of you on here insist that you are only a CD and not transgendered, why is it so important for you to present as female if you do?
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    That's me! A crossdresser only.
    But, ny desire is to dress in the clothes that I enjoy and then go out into the world.
    Rachel Lea

Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkeyOnRye View Post
    Please don't read this as me recruiting more for my style of dressing, I'm asking this out of legitimate curiousity and desire to learn more about a perspective different from my own. For those of you on here insist that you are only a CD and not transgendered, why is it so important for you to present as female if you do?
    To me it just seems that when go for the clothes I really want to wear, they always come out super-girly. I guess I just like the styles and colours.

I also don't really make a conscious effort to make my face appear feminine, I just try to make the makeup match, and accent my features. Choosing mostly pinks and light blues tends to make the whole ensemble pretty girly, but that's the way I like it.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time.
    So have a good time. The sun can't shine everyday.

Just a Crossdresser

I'm a crossdresser, but if someone wants to call me transgendered that's ok too. Karren, that was a great clip!
    Dana Fleming

Me Me Me

ok I am one CD
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Yup, I am just a Crossdresser also and happy with just that.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Sissy, why can't BOTH CDing and sex be "fun"!?

I have fun doing either one, or both together!
    They certainly can both be fun, either separately or together! My late wife and I had almost 50 years of doing both!

I was referring to the wearing of female clothing for the main purpose of having sex "as a woman!" That is definitely not my thing!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I am a crossdresser and a little Bi-Curious. I work as a woman and enjoy wearing cute outfits and shoes to the office everyday. Took me many years to realize my goal and I am enjoying every minute.

Me too. And please don't take that as a put down of anyone else.

Jaydee

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    I'm a crossdresser, but if someone wants to call me transgendered that's ok too. Karren, that was a great clip!

Thanks Dana... it's the story of my life in cartoons!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You read my mind

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I am a Crossdresser! I freely admit it, and am proud to do so. I am NOT transgendered or transsexual and have no desire to be either one.

There is no desire in me to actually become a woman! I just like to wear the same clothing that real women wear! I really like the fit, the feel, and especially the look of feminine clothing on my body.

So who else on this forum feels like I do? I know there are some who go out in public in feminine clothes, but looking like a man. I do that myself, more so than I used to since I lost my wife to cancer! She always did my wig and my makeup! What I am looking for is pure CD's, who dress simply for the fun of wearing female clothing. Not for sex or any other reason! I know you are out there, so "fess" up now!
    Hi Stephanie:

You must have been reading my mind.

I could not have expressed myself any better than you have done. Your words are my exact feelings.

I too lost my wife to cancer but I was not into crossdressing until after she passed away. I seldom leave the house unless I am dressed.

Enjoy.

Cindi
    Last edited by Cindi; 02-21-2010 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Spelling error

I know I'm not TS but since I dress virtually every day I also know I'm more than a crossdresser. I gave up trying to figure out where I fit on the "gender scale" because it doesn't really matter. I'm just me.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Banned Read only
    I don't really see how many of the people on this thread who have avatars of themselves presenting as women, and who have said in other threads that they want to feel like and appear as women, can also say that they are not transgender.

Sounds familiar.

This is totally related to the sexuality issue. I think it's probably got something to do with a fear of emasculation.

The delta between the presentation effort and the self identification around here is truly mind boggling, (or perhaps I'm easily boggled).

I mean seriously, browse through my photo albums and then imagine me saying that I just dressed up on a dare. ...yeah, that's what I would think too.

-Misty

Just a Crossdresser, though I do desire to be able to go out dressed without attempting to pass. Like many of us, or so I believe, that would be pure heaven. Know that wouldn't be accepted by society in my life, but I do push the envelope.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Beth View Post
    I know I'm not TS but since I dress virtually every day I also know I'm more than a crossdresser. I gave up trying to figure out where I fit on the "gender scale" because it doesn't really matter. I'm just me.
    Although I don't get to every day, I dress a lot.

Oh, and I am never "just" something. That minimalizes it IMO. I AM "XXXXXX"! Be proud.

Add me to the ranks of crossdresser only. Too ugly to go out. But I do enjoy women's clothing.

Rey

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Simple answer, JT.

I find closet CDing to be a big turn on!
    I have NO DESIRE to present as a female to ANYONE ELSE!

(Except in pictures!)

If dressing up in a bunny suit got me as excited as appearing to be an attractive female, I'd be doing THAT instead!
    I don't think I'm the ONLY ONE who feels this way!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

[SIZE="3"]I also would say I am only a crossdresser. I have no desire to take this hobby any futher than presenting as a female on ocassion. I do love almost all things fem but, would not want try it 24/7/365. [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

definately a crossdresser here.

If I were a van halen song, I'd be "best of both worlds"
    If I were an oreo cookie, I'd be that thin gap between the creme and the cookie
    If I were VCR, I'd be both VHS and beta
    If I were a operating system, I'd be both a PC and linux

Why

Why label ourselves, we are who & what we are. I love to wear womens clothes etc., just enjoy the experiance, I do.