Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Male mode in public?

Male mode in public?

I was just wondering how many of you, when you have to be in male mode in public, still try and pull off some feminine feature with your attire? I have worn heeled booties under long jeans in public. I?ve worn black pantyhose under distressed/rip stretchy dress jeans. I?ve also taken advantage of the plandemic and have worn dark lipsticks under my mask while shopping.

It was just a thought I had, wondering if others do the same ☺️

Going back before the pandemic, before I socially transitioned, a good while ago now, and I presented in male mode, (Can I remember that far back?) I always wore something femme when out and about in male mode. Women's trousers are the easiest to get away with, but tops too are quite easy to wear and socks, boots and shoes are all easily doable. The thing is you can take it as far or not as you both want and, if needs be, can get away with.

Reality Check
    Not me. For me there is only "Krisi" or "Homer". No "Kromer"!

That said, I wear panties and my jeans and jean shorts come from the women's section of the store. Plain jeans that look like men's jeans but a little more form fitting.
    Krisi

I wear leggings in public all the time; except when my wife and I go out to dinner or another social occasion. She is ok with my dressing but would prefer that I be more discreet at times. In recent days I have started wearing nail polish and yesterday I went out shopping wear the polish, along with my leggings. Age, 66, and family issues would make transitioning impossible. But I can effect a nice feminine appearance otherwise. Interestingly enough I find presenting as feminine without the wig, makeup, etc. easier than fully dressing.
    Last edited by Angela Marie; 01-08-2021 at 07:50 AM.

When in male mode, the ONLY piece of male clothing I wear is a shirt. Any underwear, pants, socks, shoes, glasses come from non-male departments.

I wear 3" block heel booties often, women's jean fairly often, and underdress moat every day.

I use a mild blended expression most of the time and use stereotypical feminine colors most of the time. Mostly it is women's sweatshirts, T shirts, and the like. And my mask has a flower pattern that has generated some very complimentary comments. It is enough to tell others that I am not exactly a middle of the road male and probably a bit trans. It is comfortable for me and reactions are favorable, except for one very conservative sister-in-law who seems to be married to the gender binary concept. But that is about the only person my attire bugs. We are all different.

I was out shopping yesterday and the only item of male clothing I wore was my shirt. It is highly unlikely anyone would care enough about what a stranger is wearing to inspect my jeans for markings confirming they are from the women's department or that my nondescript tennis shoes are labeled 1.5 sizes bigger than the colorful men's sneakers that I left at home.

I have experimented with partial dressing numerous times. Probably the most daring is when I wore large breast forms under my clothing and sat down to eat in a restaurant. This is kind of funny, when in guy mode I have been mammed by people a number of times but when wearing big boobs they only referred to me as sir. Made me kind of laugh.

I do not understand why I do what I do sometimes. But I know what Yoda would say:

Dress or dress not, there is no why!

Sandi

Underdress sometimes but nothing that can be seen from an imprint or anything. Women's jeans sometimes. I used to wear girl's T-shirts and shorts when walking the dog. Nothing obviously fem.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I dress daily in the same "style" and home or out and about. I wear panties, bra/bralette, camasole, womens, thigh thighs with garter, women's Jean's, women's T shirt and if needed a women's sweater or sweater with either flats or tennis shoes.Evening attire is se except dressier. Everything I wear comes from womans departments.

Nothing feminine shows, ever.

Under dressed in panties and hose, always.

Shaved and underdressed in panties when running errands in my conservative rural community. In the summer they sometimes take a second look at smooth arms and legs but nothing about my clothing or general appearance would lead them to conclude that I am a crossdresser.

The intent of my DADT agreement dictates that I keep my dressing private. By honoring that agreement I am abiding by those conditions. End of story unless I wanted to make an issue and demand something more. While I consider taking that step silently every day I have held off so far.

Shirts are about the only male clothing I wear

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Hi Stiletto Gurl.

Well, I have said this on more than one occasion on here, during the warmer months I'll wear shorts with pantyhose out in public while in "male mode"..... I've been doing that for YEARS. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

With my wife?s support I wear clothing designated for women but which looks male on me. Women?s jeans and T shirts, socks and trainers. I wear women?s underwear all the time. I don?t (yet) have a coat from the women?s section.

It would be hard to miss my fingernails no matter how I'm dressed. Jeans, shorts and underwear are always from the lady's department. Shoes if I think I'd not be noticed, basically as often as I go out dressed, on Halloween.

Platinum Member
    With increasing frequency I wear women's panties. I tried underdressing with bra, camisole, panty and hosiery but really felt no incitement doing it. It was ho-hum until I had to use a public restroom. Then it became a pain in the butt to negotiate pantyhose.

Always Panties, thigh highs and a bra.

I'm out in some level of hybrid mode quite often. Women's jeans, shorts, undies, Keds, nails. It's no big deal.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I'm at work in boy mode right now, wearing ear studs, a pendant and a beaded bracelet. Not to mention underdressing...

I am mostly at home in these pandemic times but when I do go out, it is in male mode but every stitch of clothing & footwear is from the womens department. Nobody seems to notice.

I underdress in pantyhose and a bra. I always wear women’s pullover sweaters in winter. I wear women’s tank tops in summer.

When first easing into it I would break the rules and have elements of female aspects in there such as a simple bangle bracelet, painted toe nails in flip flops, and women's jeans.

I dress in non-binary most of the time now such that I wear a skirt nearly all the time now. So when I do male mode it isn't a priority to have feminine aspects to it since I will be out of male mode shortly and doesn't bother me now. I think I have worn pants/shorts for maybe 8 hours total in the last three months.

I must confess I sometimes multitask when in male mode.