Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls who like to FEMINIZE men

Girls who like to FEMINIZE men

My 0ne Desire from the day I was 5 yrs old was to be dressed as a Girl, in Pastel Panties with cute ruffles and lovely Lace trim. I used to pretend going through a changing Machine when I would go in and the Machine would strip me of my boy clothes and started dressing me in Pretty Petticoated Dresses, lovely Lingerie underneath.

I had this changing machine also, but mine was the deluxe version. I got my X chromosome changed to Y in the changing machine, so I really came out changed. But, I was in my early teens, so I knew how the machine worked.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Sounds like the dressing machine on The Jetsons. In one episode George accidentally hit his wifes button and came out crossdressed! Maybe it was predicting the future? Me I always liked the routine of changing from boy to girl and though a machine would speed things up.... it would take something away, for me at least.

It appears we've stumbled into fetish territory...

...for me anyway?

I dunno, it's definitely a thing I've thought about...years ago I kinda loved the idea of the Dr. Jeckyll and Mrs. Hyde (terrible flick, but cool concept) type movie. Or some sort of experimental drug that would change your gender temporarily.

...as time has progressed, I really have liked the possibilities of VR that have yet to be explored. I also know as we, as a society, are just giving our DNA to ancestry websites and that there are things out there like the human genome project, that we MAY be able to one day see what we would look like if the the chromosomes were switched in some sort of software application. Not just like a FaceApp, but look at the actual traits if our DNA was the same with the exception of that pesky Y chromosome.

Yay science.

Karren I'm with you I enjoy the act of changing take it is slow and easy and enjoy slipping that bra over my shoulder and applying the eye makeup just right and don't forget he blush. such fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Hi neighbor, Janice I see you live in the metro area, I sent you a friend request.
    I suppose there is something in that Lake Michigan water that had me thinking along those same lines at that age.
    Being coddled and sickly, I often slept with Mom (when Dad was away for work) in my satin baby dress as I watched Mom dress in the morning.
    She was a major influence and a role model for me, and I actually got to go in the closet we shared and transition often, after school.
    My transition machine was that closet, Mom's ill fitting small clothes on one side, my good boy thigs on the other.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Ha! Also had the same dream/fantasy of a sex change machine or having a spell cast upon me, forced to live the rest of my life as a young, beautiful female... that also never aged!

My other fantasy was getting locked in a store like Nordstrom’s with zero security and being able to sample the make up department then hosiery and lingerie, then shoe and finally the wig and dress departments. Then walk out a gorgeously made up woman, clicking in my Louboutin lady peep sling back high heels and clutching my Louis Vuitton purse when the store opened. Such an active imagination in the teen years for sure.

Gold Member
    I agree with you, I wish I had a Change Machine also. Nothing better than slipping on a skirt in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sallee View Post
    Karren I'm with you I enjoy the act of changing take it is slow and easy and enjoy slipping that bra over my shoulder and applying the eye makeup just right and don't forget he blush. such fun
    When imagination was all you had for the transformation, you made the best of it.

Another one of my fantasies was hiding in a department store until they closed,and then having the run of the store until they opened the next day. When I was a teen, they usually had wigs on the manikins for the taking.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

When I was in middle school I met this girl at the beach and we became friends for a while. My parents took me to see her and her single mom a couple times, which was about an hour from where we lived. She was really into nail polish and asked me if I wanted mine done. Well, I couldn't say no! So both times I left her house with cute painted toe nails either in purple or sparkly blue. I was absolutely mesmerized at how pretty my feet looked, and luckily my mom allowed me to keep it on until it was basically gone. If only my parents kept taking me to see her, I'm pretty sure I would have gotten into her clothes eventually, but that never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by AndieB View Post
    When I was in middle school I met this girl at the beach and we became friends for a while. My parents took me to see her and her single mom a couple times, which was about an hour from where we lived. She was really into nail polish and asked me if I wanted mine done. Well, I couldn't say no!
    When I read the thread's title, I thought this was going to be some fantasy about "forced dressing." So until I saw Andie's post, I was starting to wonder when the "girls" were going to come into all this...

If their was a machine I would not need the clothing, just having a female body would be enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    Ha! Also had the same dream/fantasy of a sex change machine or having a spell cast upon me, forced to live the rest of my life as a young, beautiful female... that also never aged!

My other fantasy was getting locked in a store like Nordstrom?s with zero security and being able to sample the make up department then hosiery and lingerie, then shoe and finally the wig and dress departments. Then walk out a gorgeously made up woman, clicking in my Louboutin lady peep sling back high heels and clutching my Louis Vuitton purse when the store opened. Such an active imagination in the teen years for sure.
    Lux, I would have one along the same premise, somehow being locked in a high end department usually overnight while no one was there and having the place all to myself.

My "changing machine" was my going-to-sleep fantasy when I was young (7-8?) - but mine was more like an elevator.
    first level - all my boy clothes got swapped for girls'
    second level - same thing for my stuff (toys, etc)
    third level - that "thing" got removed and my hair became long.
    Bottom level - I could step off and live the rest of my life as a girl.

No - I don't know how level three worked, and the bottom level was where I would usually fall asleep. After all these years, I only remember gates, a park-like setting, and lots of friends waiting to greet me.

I guess many of us have had that dream. Waking up and having real breasts, or even a full female body, like poof! Magic.

Reality Check
    For me, that machine would allow me to swap bodies with my wife. At least that way I would know at least one person.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    When I saw the title of the thread I thought there was going to be a lot of fantasy and wishful thinking. This life of being a cross dresser has brought a lot of angst over the years. I would have settled for a birthday gift from my wife as some sort of acknowledgement of who I am. But alas, it will never be. On the other hand, decades ago my wife and I encountered her father attired as a woman by his girlfriend at the Eagle's on Halloween. He was wearing a dress and wig and having a great time with his girl friend. I know he was not a cross dresser, but, his girl friend wanted to doll him up. His masculinity was not threatened by donning that dress and wig. My wife does not remember the encounter at all. Like Karren and others I would prefer engaging in the transformation rather than "poof, I'm done."

Well there was always the fantasy of having to take your sisters place for some crazy reason like what happened in the show small wonder. Her Brother had to wear one of her cute puffy dresses complete with ruffled panties to fool the doctor !
    Jamie-Small-Wonder.jpg

When I was real young I used to have a dream where this hospital would either dress me up like a girl or change me into one. There was this nurse that was my mentor as best I can tell. Dreams are usually a bit stange lol.

Oddly enough, I never thought about a machine. I could simply imagine myself as a girl.

Being dressed as one by another girl would have been nice though!

When I was little I used to play with action figures, and I loved pretending that the men would get changed into the female ones, usually by upsetting a witch or evil fairy.

And of course, I dreamed about that happening to me, me making a wish and waking up the following morning as a girl. But in my dreams, nothing else changed, apart from me, so then I would have to try and convince my parents who I was.

I was a pretty strange little boy!

Still, if I woke up tomorrow as middle-aged woman, I'd quite happily accept having to convince everyone of who I was!

I have to join Karren and Sallee.
    If it were that quick and easy so much would be lost.
    Much of it is mental. Choosing which lingerie to wear, what color stockings, which blouse and skirt or dress, slip, half slip or no slip if the skirt is lined, which shoes, what hair style, what jewelry to accessorize with, what scent to wear for the occasion.
    In today's world women have sacrificed much of the enjoyment of femininity for the hustle and bustle of the world. Many have forgotten what it feels like to enjoy the process and simply rush to the finished product due to time constraints. When I first came out to my wife she asked why I always wore a dress or skirt and blouse. I reminded her of when we met and how she dressed that way, even for her retail job. She wore heels and hose all the time and then something changed. I said think back. How did you feel after showering and shaving your legs, applying a scented powder, slipping on your bra and then sheer, silky pantyhose, zipping up your dress and stepping into your heels?? Didn't you feel more feminine than you do now putting on socks and jeans and sneakers, didn't you feel more attractive? Didn't you enjoy getting dressed?
    She thought and agreed things had changed and some of that was lost.
    I told her I don't want to lose that feeling.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    I was quite a bit different. I used to dream that there was some sort of apocalypse and I was the only one left. I was free to dress how I wanted and live the rest of my life as a woman.

When I was in my late teens, I dated a girl who enjoyed giving me makeovers and let me wear her clothes.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

My current partner likes to help me dress. Im very fortunate to have her. Especially in the morning doing up my back garters.( i wear lingerie under my boy clothes to work daily.)

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling