Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Straight CD vs gay CD question

Platinum Member
    Someone was grossly over generalizing. Most men are straight, some are gay and some fall somewhere between the two. Speaking for the small percent that have some real bisexual experience, but have lived a long long time in hetero monogamous relationships, roughly 90/10 straight/bi.

Banned Read only
    Very close to 50/50. For me it's more about the experience and less about the plumbing.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    This question was answered by the famous Kilt wearing 13th century mathatician Amos McDresser who was almost burnt at the stake for wearing his kilt above the knee. He confounded the inqusition by mathmaticly proving that everyone was a crossdresser.

cd={alignat}{2}\sigma_1 &root x + y &\quad\sigma_2*frac{x}{y}+\sigma_1' &arc\frac{\partial x + y}{\partial x}&\sigma_2'-frac{\partial\frac{x}{y}}{\partial x}*\end{alignat}
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysti View Post
    I am 100% straight 100% of the time... when im dressed like a woman Im 100% into men. When Im dressed like a man I 100% into women.
    U can call yourself a fudge sundae for all I care, Krysti. And, you're certainly not the only one here who claims to change her orientation with her outfits.
    But, the fact remains you're ATTRACTED to both men and women. So, you'll always be "bi" to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Understood, but isn't it reasonable to assume that a 50 year old dude who swishes around in skirts and heels and calls himself Marsha is at the very least NOT straight?

Everybody here knows that Marsha may indeed be exclusively hetero but at that point, why even bother wasting breath on the word "straight"? I mean seriously. Why even bother arguing with people about how much of a real man you are when you're dressed like freakin' little Bo Peep? You're a queer one way or another so do yourself a favor and accept it. (oh and for the squares, being queer has nothing necessarily to do with being hetero or homo)
    I would have argued this point to the death with u when I first arrived here 5 years ago, BT. When I claimed to be "100% straight". While my attraction to men has not increased at all since then, I have learned so much about Sherry and T-girls that I don't include "100%" in defining my sexuality anymore!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

i'm 100% straight, 99 44/100's % of the time...
    paula

Quote Originally Posted by tina 1103 View Post
    i would have to admit to being very bi sexual, i do still love everything about a woman, and still love them sexually,
    i have also found myself equally enjoying sex with men, both dressed and not,
    but i could never have a relationship with anyone other than a woman ..
    this make sense to anyone????
    Actually, yes it does. Sexual relationships and sexuality are different between different genders. I actually preferred the friendships in the gay community because they were so open about their sexuality. There more than a few times when a guy made a pass at me, and I felt very flattered, and on a few occasions, even aroused. I'd even have fun dancing with other guys. I would usually shut down if he tried to kiss me, because I'd feel his stubble against mine and it would shut me down.

I often went years between relationships between women, and even then she was the one who let me know - in no uncertain terms - than she wanted to play with me. Even when I was going down on girls in the coat room, the girls knew that all a girl had to do to have a really good time with a guy who ONLY wanted to please her with mouth and hands - was to wear a short skirt and heels, wait until I stopped being bashful looking away - and looked them right in the eye. Then they would ask me to help them find their coat so they could leave - push me down between her legs, and they new I wouldn't stop until she pushed me away because she was satisfied. When it came to actual sexual relationships, I didn't really even try to do the normal "Pick up chicks" thing. I had women friends who were prostitutes and I didn't even know they were prostitutes. One time, I even want to a store in Texas where the woman offered to "model some lingerie" for me, if I paid her, then tried strip naked and go for my groin. I'd paid the money and didn't get laid - so I truly couldn't get laid in a Texas Brothel.

Most of my second dates with women who did want to have sex with me, involved a U-haul trailer and/or at least making some room in my dresser drawers. I'm transsexual and have always considered myself a "girl trapped in a boy's body" and have usually made love like a lesbian. I'm also too small to be much use with what's between my legs to satisfy a woman. I'm a Lesbian, but my partners are usually bisexual. They like the social acceptability of having a male husband/boyfriend, but love that they have all the pleasures of a girl in the bedroom. I have had one true lesbian girl-friend, and she thought she was bi after dating me and tried to connect with an old boyfriend - it didn't work out very well for him.

Heterosexual relationships seem to be the most complicated. There's the social aspects, political aspects, economic elements, and the sexual elements. Even when things seem stable, the marriage changes things and suddenly the power, sex, and economic situation changes and there can be chaos. Too often, heterosexual sex is based on manipulation, control, force, and deception. Often, second marriages work better because the dynamics are understood and all of the elements are kept in balance. There was a point when I wanted to wash my dad's mouth out with soap for lying to me - he told me that I should save myself for marriage and that after I got married we could have all the sex we wanted. By the end of the 3rd year, we had stopped having sex almost entirely and after my son was born, we didn't have sex for 3 years, then it was a one night stand followed by another 3 year of platonic marriage. My wife became a bitter room-mate who took my money and gave me an allowance of $10/day for food, gas, and soft drinks.

My second wife knew about my dressing, she knew I was transgendered and transsexual, we talked over the phone for about 3 weeks before we met, and she was very much the aggressive one. After that first date, she realized that she had never had an experience like that with another man, and never would. She had experimented with women when she was in college, and realized that I was about as close as she could come to having a Lesbian Husband. Even today, she loves Debbie and only resists transition because she doesn't want to lose that social acceptability and the legal and property rights of a heterosexual wife.
    Last edited by DebbieL; 11-15-2012 at 11:39 PM.

(oh and for the squares, being queer has nothing necessarily to do with being hetero or homo)
    Bingo! Whether we're TS, TG, CD, whether we prefer women, men, or both, we're queer as the proverbial three dollar bills.

Being around a whole lot of pretty TG's at a gathering such as First Event,Beall,SCC,etc can really be confusing for some "straight" people. They become so attracted to the image and personna of the woman they see there,yet they then realize that "she is a he".and they were attracted.Oh well! Normal is just a setting on a washing machine,we are all a bit 'queer" and that's why we are here!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

n/m

---------------------------------------
    Last edited by max; 11-16-2012 at 08:35 AM.
    “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”

Mary Anne Radmacher

Silver Member
    Whoever told you that was wrong. For me I would never have gay sex! I think some men and women are bisexual where they are attracted to both sexes but I'm not one of them.

I suppose I identify as straight to the world but inwardly to myself I'm no doubt bi-sexual. I took the cogiati test the other day, answered honestly, and it said I was androgenous, the third sex, neither male nor female. I suppose it's true. Mentally, I'm probably gay as I find what men offer to be more pleasing than what women offer sexually.

Couldn't disagree more. I'm 0% gay and would NEVER even think of doing anything with a guy. Nothing wrong with it just not for me.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post

I'm pretty sure anyone who has sex organs could be forced into "behaving" straight or gay. It happens in prisons, I hear.
    RAPE is not sexual. It's anger and rage and dominance. It is not about sex.

...isn't it reasonable to assume that a 50 year old dude who swishes around in skirts and heels and calls himself Marsha is at the very least NOT straight?
    No, it is not at all reasonable, especially for such an active forum member. It's called crossdressing, and all kinds of us do it - straight, bi, gay. Don't we know by now the difference between sexual preference and occasional dressup fun?

A Crossdresser who says "she" is 100% Straight is swimming in that river in Africa, the one called DeNial.

Gay, Bi, or straight doesn't matter unless you are actually having relations. And even then it only matters to those involved. At the least, for whatever reason we do this we are all ...Unusual. I wouldn't want to be just like anyone else anyway.

Like the tv commercial says...be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

I guess i would be considered Bi Sexual. I do enjoy the sexual aspect of being with a man but only the sexual part. I am not into kissing or cuddling etc... I perfer woman (my wife) and could never give that part up. i find woman so attractive and men not. But i do enjoy being the woman with a man or TS. I could never have a relationship with a man and i dont see a man and say wow he is hot , but i love to see a hot sexxy woman and check her out. I guess since i will have sex with men than i am Bi sexual but like i said just from a sex side. Does that make sense???

If you're gay what percent are you straight?
    I can't give you a percentage; yet, I can tell you where it comes from, for men anyway. I'm basically straight; I don't see men as attractive or unattractive, I don't feel any sexual feelings towards men in any way, and beyond the basic concept of a guy being more attractive by being in better physical shape or height, I can't tell you why one is considered better looking than another, whereas I can with women.

The simplest test, I suppose, is the one I've suggested over and over for years; Sit on the boardwalk or beach, and when a really hot girl walks from one direction and a guy who you suppose is hot walks from the other direction, which way do you wind up looking (while in your mind, all that you can think about is 'oh my god I wish I could have that!!!!)? That will give you a very good idea of your innate sexual preference. Anything else comes from other psychological things going on.

For me, for decades I couldn't figure out why, when I'm sexually attracted to a woman, I have this feeling in the back of my mind to behave submissively to her sexually and have her take me as a man would take a woman, with me doing the 'girl things' and her doing the 'boy things'. It all comes from having been in a sexually intimate relationship as a child with an older male; I was essentially the girlfriend, he was my only source of affection. Withdraw the affection, and when I need it back, together with it comes the desire to have sex as a girl. Yet, I'm not turned on by the male body, find the scent rather nauseating, and the act itself, painful and unpleasant. So, simply having the desire to behave as a female sexually does not necessarily make someone a homosexual. Are there any homosexual feelings in me? Perhaps; but then, the mental connection of the past events to homosexual behavior may be what puts me off to it to such a degree.
    Does that help?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    You know I think it's funny that some of you are so quick to answer. People answer without even thinking about their answer. It would seem that those people live in a black and white world. Strange that they would be quick to answer a question that isn't so black and white with an answer that seem very absolute. After all if anyone should know better that the world isn't filled with totalities it would crossdressers.

I think those people that answered "100%" with a short answer should look infraspectively and answer again.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    No, it is not at all reasonable, especially for such an active forum member.
    I'm not talking about me or the other members. In fact I believe I even said as much in that very post. I'm talking about the rest of the world, and you can pound your chest all you want but Joe Sixpack ain't gonna buy it until he meets a few Hetero CD's and I think we both know the odds on that one.

I've said it before, you may indeed be exclusively hetero, but there is just no way a dude who puts on spaghetti straps and heels and giggles with his girlfriends about the color of their panties doesn't have at least a little sugar in his tank.

I mean really.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    A Crossdresser who says "she" is 100% Straight is swimming in that river in Africa, the one called DeNial.
    Is it O.K. to say that I disagree with you 100%. Do I fancy a man? Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr no!!!!!!!!

And yes Briana, I do think before I answer. Really!
    Yes, there are all shades of grey but some of us are 100% straight and we know it. And we have the intelligence to know what we are talking about too. Really!
    Last edited by suzy1; 11-16-2012 at 06:19 PM.

I would probably fall into the 50/50 catagory so I guess that would make me bi. I haven't acted on any of those tendancys since I met my wife. I won't act on them again unless something falls apart in this relationship. But it doesn't stop me from thinking about it every once and a while.

Junior Member mike~the~islandman's Avatar
    Being dressed as a guy or crossdressing en femme doesn't change how I feel towards the individual. CDing can make me lean towards men, in a way of feeling more girly, but regardless if they are a woman or a man, its all about the connection between us My current partner carries the strongest connection I've ever had with another human.

I love her, dearly!
    Last edited by mike~the~islandman; 11-17-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    "When you're in love you want to tell the world," -Carl Sagan

It really amazes me that people here that don't know me, think that they know more about me than I do.
    There isn't any reasoning with some people. So I don't try.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    I can't give you a percentage; yet, I can tell you where it comes from, for men anyway. I'm basically straight; I don't see men as attractive or unattractive, I don't feel any sexual feelings towards men in any way, and beyond the basic concept of a guy being more attractive by being in better physical shape or height, I can't tell you why one is considered better looking than another, whereas I can with women.

The simplest test, I suppose, is the one I've suggested over and over for years; Sit on the boardwalk or beach, and when a really hot girl walks from one direction and a guy who you suppose is hot walks from the other direction, which way do you wind up looking (while in your mind, all that you can think about is 'oh my god I wish I could have that!!!!)? That will give you a very good idea of your innate sexual preference. Anything else comes from other psychological things going on.

For me, for decades I couldn't figure out why, when I'm sexually attracted to a woman, I have this feeling in the back of my mind to behave submissively to her sexually and have her take me as a man would take a woman, with me doing the 'girl things' and her doing the 'boy things'. It all comes from having been in a sexually intimate relationship as a child with an older male; I was essentially the girlfriend, he was my only source of affection. Withdraw the affection, and when I need it back, together with it comes the desire to have sex as a girl. Yet, I'm not turned on by the male body, find the scent rather nauseating, and the act itself, painful and unpleasant. So, simply having the desire to behave as a female sexually does not necessarily make someone a homosexual. Are there any homosexual feelings in me? Perhaps; but then, the mental connection of the past events to homosexual behavior may be what puts me off to it to such a degree.
    Does that help?
    Great post. I agree with "The Test" you propose. I have done similar tests on myself.

I think for many, there are still other reasons we dress as women and sometimes fantasize about being the woman in the act. I think it is part a need for power, a need to feel desired and wanted, and simply a way of expressing our affection and desire of the female form so much that we want to envelop ourselves with it. Immitating that which we desire.

Once we become arroused by this idea, the chemicals in our brains are flowing and our inhibitions are down. Intoxicated with lust. So, we start conjuring up images in our heads, taboo images, and start submitting to these fantasies. Then, when we are done, we try to figure out why we do what we do. The brain wants to be fed those chemicals, so it, along with our ego's, will "trick" us in to doing what it takes to deliver those goods.