Thread: Comics with a Cross dressing Theme - Do you share it with your S.O. ? Would She Share

Comics with a Cross dressing Theme - Do you share it with your S.O. ? Would She Share

Comics with a Cross dressing Theme - Do you share it with your S.O. ? Would She Share it with You if she saw it in the paper first ? Do you guys have a sense of humor at all about this subject ?

I believe most of your answers will be based on if you have a supportive wife, a DADT wife, or a wife that is totally in the dark

Maybe lets talk about this specific well known daily comic Pardon my Planet. It brings up so many thoughts !

cartoon.jpg

If you saw it first do you think you would share it with her and if she saw it in the paper first would she share it with you ?

For you guys in the closet, how would you react if she jokingly teased you asking if you were wearing her bras, panties and slip when she was out ?

Also what do we think of the Gals facial and body posture reaction ? Is it what you think your wife would do ?

Just very curious how a daily comic like this affects day to day relationships

For me this hit the papers about 2 years ago . My wife does not know i dress when she is out . She was howling with laughter and showed me to remind me of when I lost a bet to her and ended up having to model her lacy Bras, Panties, slips and nighties.

Yes, we share and discuss articles, movies, and pictures, both plus and minus, that involve cding. I enjoy having discussions from both points of view. My wife hates underwires, hose and heels....I feel just the opposite. Never an argument, just opinions.

My wife would probably show it to me and we'd both get a laugh. She's not thrilled with my crossdressing but we can usually find the humor in the situation.

Btw... it sounds like you won that bet

Heck yea I would share it with my wife. She would get a kick out of it.

Mandy

Yes we discuss stuff like that. LOL a double standard. What is mine is mine and what is hers is hers.
    Part Time Girl

Sometimes it's more, What's mine is ours, what's hers is hers. But she is very accepting and supportive and I count myself very lucky to have such a wonderful wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth G View Post
    My wife would probably show it to me and we'd both get a laugh. She's not thrilled with my crossdressing but we can usually find the humor in the situation.

Btw... it sounds like you won that bet
    LOL ! Yes I for sure won that Bet ! One of my favorite Days Ever ! LOL

Robbie my wife knows and used to approve but kind of fell into a do and don't tell. She has since though every time she sees a movie such as Poise she asks me if those are guys. We saw a guy in Walmart not too long ago in full makeup but had his male clothes on she then made me go with her to electronics to see how ridiculous he looked.
    A daily comic like this would make her think she needed to shame me I'm afraid. I hope she never sees it.

Silver Member
    What was the bet you lost ? What did she say to you when you modeled all of her unmentionables?

I read the comics every day including that comic. I am pissed that I missed that one and am sure my wife saw it and said nothing. I will try to find it for discussion

We would share and get a laugh out of it.

Sadly these days print media has been retired in our house for a number of years now.

Rupert Murdoch tells me what he wants me to know over the television these days.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, we would share and have a laugh at it.

Also, I often find myself saying to her "I used to have a top just like that"

I personally don't intentionally read any rags or watch much tele, but if my non-accepting wife comes across something which I would like to see it would be certain to be moved or hidden. ( doesn't worry me as I wouldn't have seen it anyhow )

Funny thing for me is that all of our papers and magazines are reused for wrapping cooking scraps and for mulching in the garden. Since I'm the Cook & Gardener any such comics are sure to end up in front of me someday anyhow!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

My wife would show it to me and laugh we share some, things I enjoy it very much when she wears anything of mine.

Jetsons.jpg

I often wondered what sort of conversations couples had while watching The Jetson's cartoon. George several times pushed the HER button on their closet that would dress them head to toe and ended up in one of Jane's Cute Dresses. Since he started in Pjs this meant he was in Bras, Panties and Stockings also. My Mother thought this was hysterical ! In one episode he actually pushed the HIS button and still came out in Janes clothes. Through her giggles Jane explained she had run out of closet space and had hung some of her outfits on his side. George at least pretended to be upset !