Thread: Watching TV with wife when Commercials for Victoria Secret & Ross Dress Sales appear

Watching TV with wife when Commercials for Victoria Secret & Ross Dress Sales appear

Now I know for many of us this can be a trigger and we enjoy watching them but when we are with our significant other what happens ??

I am sure most of us are to scared to say anything, LOL At least I am what about you ?

But has she ever said anything even jokingly related to crossdressing ? like maybe, " see anything you would like to wear " Or " I bet you would look darling in that Dress" ?

I had one girlfriend whose bra and panties i had modeled who loved to tease me when the VS commercials came on ! Loved it but had to pretend I was embarrassed

Banned Read only
    Well since my wife is accepting, I have no problem saying "I would totally wear that", when I see something that I like on TV or wherever.

Platinum Member
    My wife is so far into "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" she never says anything about my cross dressing. I'm fairly sure she does not know the full extent of my wardrobe. She is totally ostrich. Stick the head in the ground and ignore it. Last week we actually had a conversation concerning the overly tight dresses one of the weather "girls" on a local television station wears. There is a difference between a form hugging dress that does not stretch the fabric and one what makes her look all rumpled up..like she just got out of bed. I did offer my viewpoint which was to concur with her opinion. I swear there must be a minimum bust size for being hired. And, the dresses are chosen to enhance the look.

If my wife were to say anything about my cross dressing it would be in response to watching Vanna White on "Wheel of Fortune." I enjoy the puzzle aspect of the game, but, it's her nightly attire that gets my attention. If I am doing something where I cannot directly see the television screen I have to stop what I am doing and at least watch when Vanna and Pat come onto the stage, and, also catch the closing segment when they are in close up shots. Of course her strutting across the stage to touch the letters gets my nightly attention. Not once in all the years of watching has she ever said anything of the nature you describe. I would welcome a playful comment or two.

From another thread of yours
    “Well about a month later she came home early and discovered me in her prettiest set the baby blue ones and was shocked. When I told her I had thought she had left them for me she gave me a look that said Have you lost your mind ! Was i in the wrong ? Did I not give her enough clues ? Don't women realize that its almost impossible for guys like us to resist getting into Panties & Bras - "Sweet Nothings"

So correct me if I’m wrong ....she still is in the dark.....so of course she would not mention the commercial or she knows and does not approve and then def would not want to bring it up to you.
    I hope I’m wrong but if that’s the case I get why you are bringing up old girlfriend and sisters in your posts and that makes me sad.

I would tell Sherlyn she’d look cute in something and she would do the same for me. Then we’d be on the hunt to find the item we saw .
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

My wife is fully accepting so whenever something like that happens we both comment.
    Like I'll say, "that's so cute, I would wear that" and she'll say "that's your style, not mine".

We also watch "Wheel of Fortune" for the first few minutes just to see what Vanna is wearing that night and comment on her dress or gown.
    As for VS we don't even watch, they don't have anything in our sizes so why bother.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Once somehow high heels became a topic after watching a woman walk by in a really nice pair. My wife made a comment to the effect of ‘I bet you can wear heels really well.’ But it was with an air of contempt and I just chose to shrug it off and change the subject.

My supportive wife mentions things like that...often and she’s not joking. She has great taste in clothes. When she shops, she looks for things she thinks would look good on me or what I’d like. We are different sizes and occasionally a SA will notice two different sizes. When I dress I always ask for her opinion. We sometimes review women’s catalogs together. If I see something of interest, I’ll ask her opinion. It’s really fun

Gold Member
    When my wife was alive, she would tease me when a VS add came on the TV.
    She would always say, to bad that does not come in your size; I would make you wear that cutting
    the grass. I would smile and ask if she could alter the size.
    Rader

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    I started my relationship with the foundation of understanding that I am a CD and will continue to dress in any way possible. Yes agreements and compromise had to be established but I finally have the freedom to openly comment on any persons clothing or advertisements I see. My girlfriend and her daughter have picked out cute tops for me when they've gone shopping for themselves.

It all started from honesty and being transparent, without them I believe animosity and separation are inevitable.

I'm very fortunate that my wife is accepting of my dressing and desires. We are mature like that. She sometimes will comment "You'd look good in that" when a commercial comes along or a the weathergirls (ACK-don't flame me!) I mean meteorologists wear nice dresses. We are watching "Mad Men" on Netflix now, and she often says "Are you paying attention?" whenever some of the well dressed secretaries are shown. I think she is guiding me a 50's n 60's sort of look, which I don't mind.

We DVR everything and fast forward through the commercials. Sadly much of the opportunity to use commercials as a crossdressing conversation starter gets skipped over. Wifey could care less for what the VS models are wearing.

Silver Member
    I don't worry about it. My wife knows what I wear and has told me about panties on sale. Most of the women I know are not interested in VS stuff. Soma tends to be the store of choice. I prefer Wacoal bras.

Apart from the fact I don't watch tv . My wife fully encourages my CDing as she knows how much pleasure I get from it

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Philips View Post
    I'm very fortunate that my wife is accepting of my dressing and desires. We are mature like that. She sometimes will comment "You'd look good in that" when a commercial comes along or a the weathergirls (ACK-don't flame me!) I mean meteorologists wear nice dresses. We are watching "Mad Men" on Netflix now, and she often says "Are you paying attention?" whenever some of the well dressed secretaries are shown. I think she is guiding me a 50's n 60's sort of look, which I don't mind.
    OMG ! Kim yes the Weather Girls attire is always a trigger for me !

My wife loves to stop the commercial on TV and say I bet you would love to have that with a smile and I say yes can we get them lol. Also when we get the sales paper she leaves out the women's underwear and outfits and circle them and write I think you will like this lol.

Our running joke with VS ads is "Gee - all we need to look that good is to buy their undies. Maybe we should go."
    Then we laugh a little and carry on with our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    My wife is fully accepting so whenever something like that happens we both comment.
    Like I'll say, "that's so cute, I would wear that" and she'll say "that's your style, not mine".

We also watch "Wheel of Fortune" for the first few minutes just to see what Vanna is wearing that night and comment on her dress or gown.
    As for VS we don't even watch, they don't have anything in our sizes so why bother.
    Most of the time my wife and I agree on styles but every now and then I hear something to the effect "that's your style, not mine".

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    Well since my wife is accepting, I have no problem saying "I would totally wear that", when I see something that I like on TV or wherever.
    Yep I tell my wife al the time "I would totally rock that look!"

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    I don't worry about it. My wife knows what I wear and has told me about panties on sale. Most of the women I know are not interested in VS stuff. Soma tends to be the store of choice. I prefer Wacoal bras.
    My wife knows as well.....I just love wearing Wacoal bras and Cacique panties!
    Last edited by Jillian Faith; 08-15-2019 at 08:02 AM.
    Jill