Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HRT or Breast Augmentation?

Reality Check
    Before you get either, buy yourself a bra and a good set of breast forms and wear them all day, every day. Wear them to work, to the store, to the church. You will see what having female breasts is like and how people react to you. Do this for six months or more, then decide if this is where you want to go.

When I first found out that I'm diabetic the doctor wouldn't prescribe any thing for me until I changed my diet and had a lot of blood work done. The process is ungoing but originally it was well over a month before anything was prescribed.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Before you get either, buy yourself a bra and a good set of breast forms and wear them all day, every day...
    To be more realistic to contemplate going on HRT, start gradually with a bra with small breast forms and gradually increase the bra cup size and breast forms.

With my gradual breast development I have had no negative reactions with my breasts which are at a D cup size. Only my wife as gone so far as to call me "Titty Boy".

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by JohannaH View Post
    With my gradual breast development I have had no negative reactions with my breasts which are at a D cup size. Only my wife as gone so far as to call me "Titty Boy".
    Well, ...um, with all due respect. I don't think there is any way a dude can walk around with D cup breasts'eses and not attract attention. I'm attaching a pic of me in a tank top and I'm a 38D.

I couldn't hide these things under a burka.

tank top 7-15.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I have learned a lot from the members here and most of their opinnions are from hard won experience, although I like to let my mind wander and imagine what it would be like to be a full time woman right down to srs, I also fully realize from the members here that such a journey is long and sometimes painful both emotionally and physically

1. be careful of what you ask for you may get it and sadly regret it later .
    2. as mentioned go slow the changes you are seeking are most likely gong to be permanent .

in your minds eye you may wish today for breasts , always a nice thought ,others here have suggested a bra and forms at least you can put them back in the box unlike the real thing once you have them and you regret your choice you are stuck with them , myself I have been told by my dr that I have gyneco mastia so I have some small ones thye may leave later as my weight is now reduced as to hrt there are many here who will tell you unless you are fully prepared to be a full time woman don't do it these are not to be played with and there is a very valid reason for them to be prescription . I wish you well on your journey and hope you make conservative well thought out choices so that it will be a positive change for you
    hugs phylis anne

Hi Melissa,

I have to win the Battle of the Bulge in order to have such a nice figure as you have. I have to lose about 35 lbs to look as nice as you do. And that is my goal!

And yes, I am starting to attract attention. I was buying cigarettes for my wife and spoke to the clerk with my deep masculine voice. I still got ma'amed by the clerk. I do attract attention, but I don't feel that it is negative.

Now it is very interesting when I go to a men's restroom to relieve myself. Some dude who has not seen me use the urinal might look at me then look at the sign on the restroom door. And then I tell him in my bass voice, "This is the men's room". This has happened a number of times. But the strangest situation was when there was a couple in front of the restrooms. The wife saw me coming out and started to go in the men's restroom, while her husband was approaching the women's restroom. I had to call out, "This is the men's room".

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 07-09-2015 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Added restroom section

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria Lynne View Post
    Ok, since I am having a ton of problems finding a local doctor who will prescribe me HRT (I found several, but none of them will return my call), should I just got with a breast augmentation? I mean, i really want to start HRT, but how can I when noone returns my calls? lol I did find a therapist 45 minutes north of me, so that's all set. I just have to find a doctor and find out how many therapy hours he/she requires.

Nevermind on this. I received a call back. I'm set to go. I see a doctor on July 29th, he'll go over hormones with me, prescribe me HRT that day and send me to a therapist of my choice. BIG, BANG, BOOM!
    Sometimes I wish I had real boobs (especially for sexual purpose). But when I'm "asexual", i no longer want them and prefer to just wear breast forms when I crossdress.
    Last edited by Alexis08; 07-17-2015 at 03:58 PM.